Celebrity Twats

whelk

1 hour ago, FarehamSaintJames said:

No.

I do have a long list. James Corden is on it, but not because of recent news, just in general he’s been there for a few years.

That restaurant story has done it for me. Fat entitled cunt

Katie Price has got to be the tw*ttiest tw*t going. Never done a day’s proper work in her life, spent her early ‘career’ whipping her plastic baps out for white van drivers in the Sun, sleeping with any celebrity she could get her claws into and selling the story to any journalist who’d listen. Now she’s too old for that, she makes a living waving her obese, disabled, mixed-race son in front of the internet trolls, knowing that he’ll be abused, so that she can play the victim of that and sell the stories to the press once again. Also an alcoholic and habitual drink driver, she sells yet more ‘exclusives’ to the media, where she acts the victim of her mental health problems. Vile woman.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lighthouse said:

Katie Price has got to be the tw*ttiest tw*t going. Never done a day’s proper work in her life, spent her early ‘career’ whipping her plastic baps out for white van drivers in the Sun, sleeping with any celebrity she could get her claws into and selling the story to any journalist who’d listen. Now she’s too old for that, she makes a living waving her obese, disabled, mixed-race son in front of the internet trolls, knowing that he’ll be abused, so that she can play the victim of that and sell the stories to the press once again. Also an alcoholic and habitual drink driver, she sells yet more ‘exclusives’ to the media, where she acts the victim of her mental health problems. Vile woman.

I was onboard until you laid into her son. Anyway, I'll see your Katie Price and raise you Gemma Collins, just what is the point of the loud-mouthed skank?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lighthouse said:

No need for that re her son Lighthouse. Labelling her as an alcoholic is unnecessary too. Hideous woman though. 

• Like 1

Although on the flip side of the instant fame z-listers, as he's done his time so to speak, I've always found Jonathan Ross to be a boorish gobshite. You can imagine him in a crowded town pub and the only thing you'd hear above the general hubub would be his fucking voice spouting it's usual inane bollocks, all night. That is bad enough, but the Andrew Sachs episode shoehorned him to official twat-extraorinaire status.

3 hours ago, cloggy saint said:

I was onboard until you laid into her son. Anyway, I'll see your Katie Price and raise you Gemma Collins, just what is the point of the loud-mouthed skank?

1 hour ago, egg said:

No need for that re her son Lighthouse. Labelling her as an alcoholic is unnecessary too. Hideous woman though. 

I’m not laying into her son, the whole point is SHE is the one who exploits him. He’s quite obviously a target for trolls because of his weight, disabilities and being mixed race, so she makes sure he’s in the public eye as much as possible so that she can cash in on the abuse. All I’ve done is point out what she is doing, it’s horrendous. She taught him to say, "hello you c**ts!" On national TV for crying out loud.

As for being an alcoholic, well she smashed her car up whilst off her face on drink and Charlie last year. If you’re drinking is putting lives at risk, I’d say that’s a pretty big problem.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Lighthouse said:

I’m not laying into her son, the whole point is SHE is the one who exploits him. He’s quite obviously a target for trolls because of his weight, disabilities and being mixed race, so she makes sure he’s in the public eye as much as possible so that she can cash in on the abuse. All I’ve done is point out what she is doing, it’s horrendous. She taught him to say, "hello you c**ts!" On national TV for crying out loud.

As for being an alcoholic, well she smashed her car up whilst off her face on drink and Charlie last year. If you’re drinking is putting lives at risk, I’d say that’s a pretty big problem.

Absolutely agree, if she cared about him so much, she wouldn't peddle him out in front of the cameras so much 

49 minutes ago, alehouseboys said:

Moyles (tho ain’t got a clue what he’s up to these days)

Wee Jimmy Krankie….Sturgeon

Adam Hills

Moyles definitely. I vaguely know someone who worked on his show and they hated him.

Tim Lovejoy deserves a mention. Also gives me an excuse to post a link to the greatest book review of all time.

https://www.wsc.co.uk/the-archive/no-love-no-joy/

17 hours ago, farawaysaint said:

Elon Musk drives me nuts petty, vile man.

Yeah weird bloke but recent documentary on BBC made me think he is just an autistic genius.

he has just posted this which is clear contrast to Zuckerberg’s love of money

1 hour ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

Robert Peston 

Clinton Morrison 

Steve Coogan

Anyone who has anything to do with the “one show”. 

Peston is annoying but so is that puny chap who is the Chief BBC correspondent. Oh for a John Cole

20 hours ago, whelk said:

Yeah weird bloke but recent documentary on BBC made me think he is just an autistic genius.

he has just posted this which is clear contrast to Zuckerberg’s love of money

The dude walked into Twitter hq with a sink so he could post a meme saying “let that sink in”.

Hahahhahahhahahahha…. I hate him so much. 😂

On 27/10/2022 at 08:54, alehouseboys said:

Moyles (tho ain’t got a clue what he’s up to these days)

Wee Jimmy Krankie….Sturgeon

Adam Hills

You will be delighted to hear that you will be able to have up to 3 weeks of him on your Telly-box soon! Mrs JBS who keeps half an eye on shallow celebrity goings on, informs me that Chris Moyles will be entertaining us in the Jungle. 

You'll even be able to heap misery on him, just download their app and use all your free votes to get him on all the nasty tasks, then vote him off if you haven't made him walk already.

2 hours ago, John Boy Saint said:

You will be delighted to hear that you will be able to have up to 3 weeks of him on your Telly-box soon! Mrs JBS who keeps half an eye on shallow celebrity goings on, informs me that Chris Moyles will be entertaining us in the Jungle. 

You'll even be able to heap misery on him, just download their app and use all your free votes to get him on all the nasty tasks, then vote him off if you haven't made him walk already.

The fat fucker will scoff any bugs, insects, testicles and eyeballs

• Haha 1

Katie Price - has been with as many partners as Twickenham’s capacity. Absolute drama-queen, “world always against her”, attention seeker, etc.

Piers Morgan - monumental bellend permanently shit-stirring and talking over anyone else that is on the same room.

Any presenter on Capital FM.

Laura Kuennsberg - Tory bias. Asked the PM some of the most important questions during the peak pandemic such as “What’s your favourite flavour of crisp”?

Simon Jordan (Talksport bellend). Maybe throw Jim (Deadline Day) White into the same category.

Edited by FarehamSaintJames

I am good friends with a TV producer who has been telling me for about 15 years that of everyone he has worked with, James Corden was the biggest bellend. Used to get people up against the wall in pubs and say things like "do you know who I am?" I'm glad to see some chickens coming home to roost. 

I used to stay at Marr Hall hotel in Glasgow quite regularly and got quite friendly with some of the staff. It's been used by a lot of celebrities, bands and football, rugby teams playing in Glasgow etc. The staff there told me the biggest twat to stay there some distance was Gary Barlow. It's a beautiful hotel at the back of it is a small bar tucked away, they said he sat there for ages on his own with sun glasses on, generally being an obnoxious bellend, but this peaked when a small group of women on a spa break went into the bar, they were by all accounts not paying any interest in him at all but he asked the staff to put a screen up around him so "those women" couldn't see him.