Is this team worse than 2005?

Huffton

Never felt so disinterested in attending games in, I dunno… 35 years 

I go because it’s already paid for. The complete lack of any urgency or even moderate level of skill or desire leaves me completely apathetic towards all of them.

Complete bunch of fucking wasters on 10’s of thousands of pounds a week. Fuck all of them.

Edited by B Rabbit
  • Like 4

32 minutes ago, Hatch said:

Adam Armstrong wouldn’t get in our league one team 

I'd have Jono quick over Adam Armstrong. Danny N'Guessan would get in before Elyounoussi as well. You watch us offer new contracts to both of them, just watch.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

IIRC in 2005 we at least managed to string a few results together in March to give us some hope, and we went into the last game with a chance of staying up. And we also had the excitement of that Norwich game. Can you imagine this lot serving up a performance like that? Not a chance.

Everything about this season is much, much worse. We've never once looked like going on a run of results, because we have by far the worst forward line the PL has ever seen. We might have got away with our defending this season if we had the attacking options we had in 2005, but we would need to keep a clean sheet in every single game just to stay outside the relegation zone all the time we are pinning our goalscoring hopes on the likes of A. Armstrong, Adams, Djenepo, Walcott and Elyounoussi.

• Like 2

This is without doubt the worst I have ever seen. The 2004/5 team had the potential to stay up under the right manager, but we had Arry. But let's not forget the many times they bottled it. However we now have a perfect storm of players who are not I believe absolutely poor, but only raise their game against what they see as big sides, and dreadful management. I have doubts that this side could survive the Championship.

• Like 2