Favourite Saints Executive?

Dusic

Did you root for Ralph Krueger, find yourself charmed by Lee Hoos or really value the work of Toby Steele?

Can be Chairman, CEO, CFO or even a Commercial Director if thats your thing.

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I think it will end up being Rasmus, once I have watched his Ted Talks, and read his books and put everything I've learned into practice, there is no doubt everything I have ever dreamed of will come true. I've already written myself a cheque for £1 million, to be cashed one year from today, and picked out my McClaren and Super Yacht. 

45 minutes ago, Turkish said:

🤣 ahh, the elusive 5 pledges. They were right on his desk just waiting to be approved

Katarina wouldn't stretch to a rubber stamp after spending £45K on NikNak's gold plated chair.  Imagine what could have been...

Alan Woodford, quiet, dignified and low-key.  Left the football to genuine football people, innovatively backed SFC as much as was possible at the time so we were genuinely competitive.  Consequently took Saints to heights that I doubt we will see again.

Et2d640WQAEGU7S.jpg

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Did anyone buy a saints go Wilde t-shirt?

@Colinjb I’m looking at you

Somewhere there's a big old box of unsold ones sat in an attic.

Has to be one of the most cringeworthy pieces of football related merchandise anyone has tried to sell.

29 minutes ago, The Cat said:

Somewhere there's a big old box of unsold ones sat in an attic.

Has to be one of the most cringeworthy pieces of football related merchandise anyone has tried to sell.

So embarrassing wasn’t it. Did anyone buy one? I’m sure one or two super fans did

1 hour ago, Miltonaggro said:

Alan Woodford, quiet, dignified and low-key.  Left the football to genuine football people, innovatively backed SFC as much as was possible at the time so we were genuinely competitive.  Consequently took Saints to heights that I doubt we will see again.

Et2d640WQAEGU7S.jpg

Jean and Kevin definitely had the same haidresser.

5 hours ago, Toussaint said:

The old git in the white work coat at the Dell, who wouldn't let anyone into the car park, even to  buy a ticket

Old man Jack the miserable bastard! Annoyed Kevin Keegan so much once he drove off in disgust apparently.

Leon Crouch has to be the only answer to this though. Put his hand in his pocket to plug the gap during the admin season, not to mention paying for the new Ted Bates statue out of his own pocket after the first abomination.

• Like 3