Saints 4-4 Liverpool - Match Thread

Yorkshire Saint

Nice touch here. JWP kicked a ball into thr face of a young fan as he practised before kolick off. He turned went into thr cried to see the lad was ok, hugged him and gave him the ball. Then later steward got jwp to sign.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ken Tone said:

Nice touch here. JWP kicked a ball into thr face of a young fan as he practised before kolick off. He turned went into thr cried to see the lad was ok, hugged him and gave him the ball. Then later steward got jwp to sign.

Ah, nice. You’d think JWP wouldn’t be quite so spiteful…not the kids fault he’ll not be a regular starter in his new team.😉

3 minutes ago, Ken Tone said:

Fans now lining up by the corner flag just in case Moi starts shooting practice...

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, AlexLaw76 said:

true, but the question was why Mara is out with a couple of kids in.

Mara is crap. 

yeah i dont think mara is crap, he's young and didnt cost a lot i think he has potential, he mobile, can score and can see a pass, he just in a shit house team at the moment in his 1st epl season.

Will like to see some how some of our players perform in a possession team, making runs and actually having through balls etc.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

Selles really is fucking clueless.  Got no place in the professional game.  Twat.

I have been wondering about his team selections. If he did something radical in the last couple of matches and won the games he would make himself look foolish for not doing it so much earlier. By sticking to the (un)safety first, trying not to lose formula at least he knows what he will get and can let the players take some responsibility for not getting results. 🤔

• Like 1

Just now, Convict Colony said:

This formation screams keep it tight and look to carlos and sulemana on the break

its abysmal quality aside how different these managers think, klopp playing 3 goal scoring forwards and we play none.

I remember when we used to have a go at teams under poch

• Lighthouse changed the title to Saints 4-4 Liverpool - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic