Dear Rasmus & Martin

Crowds

You read this! You do not win the championship with possession/pretty football. 

You win with good players playing a direct confident style. We have the players and we have the fan base to push us over that edge when required. 

when will you realise your dreamed up styles need modifying to fit, we may see progression. 

all the best a season ticket holder that’s frustrated with your lack of ability… I’m sure your vision is great but your reality needs a check.

Cheers Paul 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, CB Fry said:

This is what you have fucking done to us Russell Martin.

This is what you have done.

We're on to the "open letters" to the board already, and the clocks haven't even gone back yet.

I’m not sure whether to be offended or righted 😂

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, CB Fry said:

This is what you have fucking done to us Russell Martin.

This is what you have done.

We're on to the "open letters" to the board already, and the clocks haven't even gone back yet.

We need an EGM fans forum when some old waffler can kick us off with “Oive been a season ticket holder man and boy for nigh on fifty years and I ain’t never seen anyfink loike it is now……”

• Like 3
  • Haha 8

Just now, The Kraken said:

We need an EGM fans forum when some old waffler can kick us off with “Oive been a season ticket holder man and boy for nigh on fifty years and I ain’t never seen anyfink loike it is now……”

That’ll definitely work 😂 

• Haha 2

I’ve a helpful idea. Go outside tonight, look up to the stars and shout at the top of your voice, “help…get me outta here”. There’s more chance of the aliens hearing you and beaming you up, than there is Rasmus, Wilcox and Russ admitting they’re wrong or doing anything to change direction (or indeed reading this thread). Sadly things are going to get a lot worse before that happens.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Ex Lion Tamer said:

It's funny people still think Rasmus is in charge when it's Jason Wilcox's job now

Wilcoxisms:

“Russell has shown fantastic qualities in his managerial career so far and is someone who we believe will thrive in the great environment we have here at Southampton."

“Russel is a fantastic fit for what we are trying to achieve, with a strong record of developing and nurturing young, talented players to fulfill their potential and deliver results on the pitch."

“We can’t wait for Russell to get started working with the team at Staplewood as we get ready for the new season.”

"We've got a strong stable of goalkeepers here." 

He's either as clueless as Rasmus W. Ankersen, or his toady (possibly both).

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, FarehamSaintJames said:

I’m pretty confident Rasmus Ankersen, Russell Martin amongst other staff do not read or give a toss by what is written by people on SaintsWeb. 😂

I bet they cannot resist a quick peek.Would’nt you?

1 hour ago, The Kraken said:

Is it time to get Chorleys thirty pieces of silver out yet?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FarehamSaintJames said:

I’m pretty confident Rasmus Ankersen, Russell Martin amongst other staff do not read or give a toss by what is written by people on SaintsWeb. 😂

27 minutes ago, rooney said:

I bet they cannot resist a quick peek.Would’nt you?

Indeed. Surely any astute businessman would seek and embrace direct and unfiltered feedback from their customer base rather than turning a blind eye...? Ah... Just seen the flaw in my question... "astute"... scratch that then.... ;)

Edited by trousers
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, FarehamSaintJames said:

Their poorly hidden corporate plants do, however, plus there is the unemployed Natty J, en famille. Ramus’s fragile narcissism would likely go looking for any criticism or praise. They’ll be well aware that the peasants are revolting on here as well as in the cheap seats at SMS. 

• Like 1