Rotherham 0-2 Saints - Match Thread

Yorkshire Saint

Just now, Miltonaggro said:

Good player for us Gerry Forrest. Hopefully a decent reception from the travelling contingent.

Yes, there was. But I'm guessing a lot of folk in this away end are far too young to remember him.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, allsa001 said:

If anyone would like IPTV details for a firestick, please message me, and I will respond at half time.

As with these things, there is an element it may not last 100%, however, I have been using it for 4 years, and it has been really good for me.

Could you PM me too please. Sorry, I do not seem to be able to message you. Thank you.

Ah. I was hoping AA would that one in there. We did have a coupe of folk. But it went back.

Anotehr one from Manning, where he gets into a good position to receive the ball. But the final ball doens;t work out. Points for trying, and hopefully this will get better.

3 minutes ago, obelisk said:

Adams not doing the business.

Don't think I can recall a player more than Che that can be at times sublime or completely hopeless but you never know what you'll get. 

Edited by OttawaSaint
  • Like 1

Just now, OttawaSaint said:

Don't think I can recall a player that can be a times sublime or completely hopeless but you never know what you'll get. 

Che Adams - life is like a box of chocolates 😂

• Haha 2

• Lighthouse changed the title to Rotherham 0-2 Saints - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic