Fabrice29 Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago 48 minutes ago, MB said: Announcement tomorrow folks. Brace yourself …. There is actually someone on here who has been saying this for quite a while now...but guess what...it's not you. 2
egg Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago (edited) 51 minutes ago, MB said: Announcement tomorrow folks. Brace yourself …. ... sometime between 1 and 2? probably half way I'm guessing. Edited 3 hours ago by egg
Fabrice29 Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago 29 minutes ago, hypochondriac said: It wasn't "Expect news early next week when players are due back. Club to provide briefing." Didn't happen. "Look I really don’t give a shit. I’ll stop passing off info on here." You didn't. 'Feel free to apologise to me tomorrow.' No one had to "Tomorrow or Monday" It wasn't Unfortunately your post history only goes back to the 20th of September so we've only got a couple of weeks to look through. You can still find his earlier work. On 30/07/2026 at 22:24, MB said: Being announced tomorrow apparently On 01/08/2026 at 18:38, MB said: My understanding is the club are aware of said punishment but are considering options for appeal. Its not as harsh though as people fear. All I really know. 3
Ted Bates Statue Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago 23 minutes ago, saintwbu said: Do we have a plan in place for if it is not tomorrow after this latest leak? How do we handle that? MB said JWP would be joining on loan in January. Applying a similar time lag, that means Tonda will get until the end of the season to get us promoted before he bows out with his ban. On a serious note, Parsons did say this could take several weeks to resolve from the time he gave his interview, so I'm not sure the verdict's necessarily coming before the derby. 1
steve green Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago 1 minute ago, Ted Bates Statue said: MB said JWP would be joining on loan in January. Applying a similar time lag, that means Tonda will get until the end of the season to get us promoted before he bows out with his ban. On a serious note, Parsons did say this could take several weeks to resolve from the time he gave his interview, so I'm not sure the verdict's necessarily coming before the derby. I'm fully expecting the announcement to come at 1201 on Sunday, ban effective immediately. 1
beatlesaint Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago 55 minutes ago, MB said: Announcement tomorrow folks. Brace yourself …. Is this the announcement of what the club knew back at the beginning of August or a different one? 2
hypochondriac Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago 4 minutes ago, beatlesaint said: Is this the announcement of what the club knew back at the beginning of August or a different one? It's the one they've been appealing in secret for the last two weeks without telling anyone. 1
hypochondriac Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago I hope if Tonda is to get banned that he gets Sunday. A thrashing of the skates would be a hell of a way to go out. 2
RedArmy Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago Must be in the training pictures just to say goodbye to everyone. Thanks for letting us know MB. 1 2
Willo of Whiteley Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago 1 hour ago, MB said: Announcement tomorrow folks. Brace yourself …. MB. Mentally Bonkers. 2
egg Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago 2 minutes ago, Willo of Whiteley said: MB. Mentally Bonkers. I think you mean Mystic Beacon... 3
Willo of Whiteley Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago (edited) MB Mindless Bullshitting Edited 2 hours ago by Willo of Whiteley 1 1
egg Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago 24 minutes ago, hypochondriac said: It's the one they've been appealing in secret for the last two weeks without telling anyone. On a serious point, I think it's pretty likely that we are appealing a decision, and an NDA is locking down news in the interim. 2
sfc4prem Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago 3 minutes ago, egg said: On a serious point, I think it's pretty likely that we are appealing a decision, and an NDA is locking down news in the interim. Do you think we would appeal in any eventuality, whatever the severity, providing the FA have provided some form of sanction?
Lighthouse Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago 2 minutes ago, egg said: On a serious point, I think it's pretty likely that we are appealing a decision, and an NDA is locking down news in the interim. I’m not legally minded but I’m not sure a NDA is really applicable to this situation. If something is still being disputed it makes complete sense to do so privately and discreetly.
egg Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago 1 minute ago, sfc4prem said: Do you think we would appeal in any eventuality, whatever the severity, providing the FA have provided some form of sanction? If it was felt reasonable, I'd imagine they'd live with it, but I don't think it'll be reasonable.
egg Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago Just now, Lighthouse said: I’m not legally minded but I’m not sure a NDA is really applicable to this situation. If something is still being disputed it makes complete sense to do so privately and discreetly. Turn of phrase - privacy agreement, whatever, an agreement to keep things hush hush.
sfc4prem Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago Just now, egg said: If it was felt reasonable, I'd imagine they'd live with it, but I don't think it'll be reasonable. What would the club class as reasonable? A suspended ban? In my mind no punishment would be reasonable.
Saint_clark Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago My source is obviously different to MB but he did confirm the announcement will take place sometime after now, which lines up with what MB has said. 1 1
egg Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago Just now, sfc4prem said: What would the club class as reasonable? A suspended ban? In my mind no punishment would be reasonable. No idea what they'd be willing to live with mate.
egg Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago Just now, Saint_clark said: My source is obviously different to MB but he did confirm the announcement will take place sometime after now, which lines up with what MB has said. And before the end of time? I'd heard similar. 2
Saint_clark Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago Just now, egg said: And before the end of time? I'd heard similar. Not sure, he didn't rule out that it may take place beyond measured time. 2
sfc4prem Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago Just now, Saint_clark said: Not sure, he didn't rule out that it may take place beyond measured time. It'll take place in quantum realm and will be every possibility all at once.
Cuddles Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago 1 hour ago, saintant said: source 🙂 MB. Wait, I'm getting deja vu 😂 1
saintant Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago (edited) 22 minutes ago, Lighthouse said: I’m not legally minded but I’m not sure a NDA is really applicable to this situation. If something is still being disputed it makes complete sense to do so privately and discreetly. The NDA, if there is one, will relate to the decision, if one has been made, as I see it. Edited 2 hours ago by saintant
LegalEagle Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago 32 minutes ago, Willo of Whiteley said: MB Mindless Bullshitting Massive Bellend 1
chuz Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 39 minutes ago, Lighthouse said: If something is still being disputed it makes complete sense to do so privately and discreetly. Tell that to Boro… 3
hypochondriac Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 1 hour ago, egg said: On a serious point, I think it's pretty likely that we are appealing a decision, and an NDA is locking down news in the interim. The likes of Alfie house were pretty adamant that as far as he is concerned the club are not aware of any outcome. 1
westmidlandsaint Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago Tonda is at a Saints Foundation event tonight. He's not giving anything away if he knows something. 4
hypochondriac Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago The suggestion was that the panel would decide if he would be banned during any appeal. If -as some believe- there is some secret appeal going on then at the very least they will have decided he is allowed to be in charge during the appeal so we can be confident he will still be here on Sunday at least. Unless we haven't had any decision yet... 1
Oh no Mick Mills Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 42 minutes ago, LegalEagle said: Massive Bellend MiddlesBorough 1
RedArmy Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago If MB is who I think it is, this whole thing is even funnier.
sfc4prem Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 1 minute ago, RedArmy said: If MB is who I think it is, this whole thing is even funnier. Master Bates?
Pamplemousse Posted 55 minutes ago Posted 55 minutes ago (edited) The thing about an appeal being in secret is possible but it seems very inconsistent. Just been having a look at the FA decisions - most of the sanctions they announce are before any possible appeal. The one recent FA case where it was only announced after appeal was where Chelsea were breaking financial regulations. So I'm not sure if that was just a special case or if there was a specific reason. Even Man City's guilty verdict was announced before an appeal. I've been thinking that the delay in the decision was due to an appeal but the more I think about it, surely it would have leaked out by now. I genuinely think the club have no idea what's going on or when there will be an announcement. Edited 54 minutes ago by Pamplemousse
CB Fry Posted 50 minutes ago Posted 50 minutes ago 3 hours ago, MB said: Announcement tomorrow folks. Brace yourself …. Jesus wept.
Gloucester Saint Posted 46 minutes ago Posted 46 minutes ago 1 hour ago, egg said: Turn of phrase - privacy agreement, whatever, an agreement to keep things hush hush. Embargo agreed to by both the FA and SFC?
benjii Posted 45 minutes ago Posted 45 minutes ago (edited) Mighty Bludklaaaaat Edited 45 minutes ago by benjii
Gloucester Saint Posted 45 minutes ago Posted 45 minutes ago 27 minutes ago, RedArmy said: If MB is who I think it is, this whole thing is even funnier. A Glaswegian hint? Love and light? 1
LaptopSaint Posted 42 minutes ago Posted 42 minutes ago Just at the moment I don’t really care whether he’s banned or not as long as we beat the Skates 4-0 on Sunday. I reserve the right to revise my opinion on Monday.
RedArmy Posted 28 minutes ago Posted 28 minutes ago 36 minutes ago, sfc4prem said: Master Bates? Kaiser Soze
Gloucester Saint Posted 23 minutes ago Posted 23 minutes ago 4 minutes ago, RedArmy said: Kaiser Soze He of the seemingly drunken outbursts?
BARCELONASAINT Posted 15 minutes ago Posted 15 minutes ago It was stated just before Tondas hearing almost 3 weeks ago that no announcement about the decision would be announced until after the International break. So unless we are counting South American friendlies, which i doubt we are, i would hope the announcement was in the remaining 3 days of this week.
trousers Posted 6 minutes ago Posted 6 minutes ago 1 hour ago, RedArmy said: If MB is who I think it is, this whole thing is even funnier.
trousers Posted 5 minutes ago Posted 5 minutes ago 39 minutes ago, Gloucester Saint said: A Glaswegian hint? Love and light? Textbook
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now