Patrick Bateman Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago 1 hour ago, Turkish said: No, that was @Patrick Bateman and it was aimed at Minty Christ, that was a few years ago - 2003 or something?? (And for the record, Minty was a friend from college 😂)
hypochondriac Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago Bring back b-anter, saintsfun, tubgirl and orly. 1
Toussaint Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago 9 hours ago, Toussaint said: I call bullshiit @Yorkshire Saint please accept my apologies. 1
Saint86 Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago 11 hours ago, Whitey Grandad said: He'd have no future. 1
RedArmy Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago 1 hour ago, Turkish said: They’re only glaringly obvious after the event pal Not sure Russell Martin getting sacked after the Spurs game was glaringly obvious after it happened. It was obvious at 5-0. 1
Saint86 Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago 11 hours ago, The Kraken said: He could have lurked for 19 years. That was my first thought, as there are a lot of people who definitely genuinely do that. My first thought was that he's an alt for Glasgow, NGL.
MB Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago 26 minutes ago, trousers said: How can a player change their mind after a deal is done (i.e. contract signed)... Unless by "done" you meant "almost done" rather than actually done...? Deal agreed with other club, contract agreed & medical done, literally changed his mind 5 mins before signing the contract
Saint86 Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago 9 hours ago, hypochondriac said: It wasn't k bully supersound then. He was pretty on the money. Guan? Seem to remember he knew a few things. Always thought those two were pretty accurate, no?
hypochondriac Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago 3 minutes ago, Saint86 said: Always thought those two were pretty accurate, no? Yes that's why I said unlikely to be them. I can't think of many itk people who acted like MB does unless it is thevman (which given that Lallana is back in the club in some capacity would make sense.) 1
Holmes_and_Watson Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago 2 hours ago, Turkish said: What defines a certified ITKer? I know what makes a certified ITKer....but I'm not telling you. 🙂 1
RedArmy Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago 6 minutes ago, hypochondriac said: Yes that's why I said unlikely to be them. I can't think of many itk people who acted like MB does unless it is thevman (which given that Lallana is back in the club in some capacity would make sense.) It’s Kaiser Soze. 1
Tamesaint Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 18 minutes ago, hypochondriac said: Yes that's why I said unlikely to be them. I can't think of many itk people who acted like MB does unless it is thevman (which given that Lallana is back in the club in some capacity would make sense.) Joined in 2016. Didn't post until last year. Hmmmmm
Saint Scott Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 34 minutes ago, MB said: Deal agreed with other club, contract agreed & medical done, literally changed his mind 5 mins before signing the contract Worked out well for him. Struggling for minutes in the Turkish Super lig 1
craigthesaint Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago Not a chance am I ITK but I received a message from someone last night that knows a certain person at the upper end of the club and he has given him the nod that there will be an announcement on Thursday and that it is only a fine that Tonda will get with no ban. Don't shoot the messenger as things could of course change between now and then, with the way that this whole debacle has gone on but my man was quietly confident albeit, until that announcement is made nothing is 100% guaranteed. 12
hippo Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 5 minutes ago, craigthesaint said: Not a chance am I ITK but I received a message from someone last night that knows a certain person at the upper end of the club and he has given him the nod that there will be an announcement on Thursday and that it is only a fine that Tonda will get with no ban. Don't shoot the messenger as things could of course change between now and then, with the way that this whole debacle has gone on but my man was quietly confident albeit, until that announcement is made nothing is 100% guaranteed. Tier 1 ITK btw. It's all gonna be alright guys.
Pamplemousse Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago I'd be amazed if he escaped a ban - even a touchline ban - but appreciate the information. 2
Saints4Prem Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 11 hours ago, St Chalet said: MB's previous username was a certified ITK poster IMHO. No further comment. MB you have been certified by St Chalet is there an issue as to who you were previously?
LordHester Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 3 minutes ago, Pamplemousse said: I'd be amazed if he escaped a ban - even a touchline ban - but appreciate the information. Could conceivably be a fine with a suspended ban?
Pamplemousse Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago It could explain the holdup in announcing it. The Disciplinary Panel were quite lenient and the FA appealed because they wanted a tougher sanction.
SfcPhil Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 17 minutes ago, craigthesaint said: Not a chance am I ITK but I received a message from someone last night that knows a certain person at the upper end of the club and he has given him the nod that there will be an announcement on Thursday and that it is only a fine that Tonda will get with no ban. Don't shoot the messenger as things could of course change between now and then, with the way that this whole debacle has gone on but my man was quietly confident albeit, until that announcement is made nothing is 100% guaranteed. I see you've been ITK about our kit designs in the past, so I'm prematurely celebrating.
Fabrice29 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 59 minutes ago, MB said: Deal agreed with other club, contract agreed & medical done, literally changed his mind 5 mins before signing the contract Why do all the things you say are happening eventually involve a change of plan?
Fabrice29 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago Not a chance the club would be posting Tonda images at the training ground if they'd been informed of a football wide ban, even if it was on appeal. Reckon the official line that the club have no idea is probably still the most likely as of 10am this morning. 2
leesaint88 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 1 hour ago, hypochondriac said: Bring back b-anter, saintsfun, tubgirl and orly. Tubgirl....christ, that was horrific.
AlexLaw76 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 2 minutes ago, leesaint88 said: Tubgirl....christ, that was horrific. 2 girls 1 cup…..
Holmes_and_Watson Posted 58 minutes ago Posted 58 minutes ago 20 minutes ago, SfcPhil said: I see you've been ITK about our kit designs in the past, so I'm prematurely celebrating. Lots of products on the market, and support available to help...a friend told me. 🙂 1 2
Yorkshire Saint Posted 55 minutes ago Posted 55 minutes ago 1 hour ago, Toussaint said: @Yorkshire Saint please accept my apologies. A revolutionary concept on this forum... 1
LiberalCommunist Posted 42 minutes ago Posted 42 minutes ago 52 minutes ago, craigthesaint said: Not a chance am I ITK but I received a message from someone last night that knows a certain person at the upper end of the club and he has given him the nod that there will be an announcement on Thursday and that it is only a fine that Tonda will get with no ban. Don't shoot the messenger as things could of course change between now and then, with the way that this whole debacle has gone on but my man was quietly confident albeit, until that announcement is made nothing is 100% guaranteed. I'd take that, all day long. But that would mean the wait has been the punishment. And I can't see them letting us off with that, because it will soon be forgotten. There has to be more, to set the example they clearly want.
Lighthouse Posted 40 minutes ago Posted 40 minutes ago Nothing is being announced in the next twenty minutes.
tdmickey3 Posted 39 minutes ago Posted 39 minutes ago Just now, Lighthouse said: Nothing is being announced in the next twenty minutes. Source?
Willo of Whiteley Posted 38 minutes ago Posted 38 minutes ago I can confirm nothing has been announced so far
Midfield_General Posted 29 minutes ago Posted 29 minutes ago (edited) 1 hour ago, Saint86 said: My first thought was that he's an alt for Glasgow, NGL. Initials ‘MB’ = Michael Ball = Played for Glasgow Rangers 2001 - 2005 = Glasgow Hiding in plain sight. Toying with us. Makes you think. Edited 29 minutes ago by Midfield_General
Holmes_and_Watson Posted 29 minutes ago Posted 29 minutes ago 10 minutes ago, Lighthouse said: Nothing is being announced in the next twenty minutes. Are you announcing that?
Marsdinho Posted 28 minutes ago Posted 28 minutes ago Im not ITK, but Ive heard that when we hear about it, we will all hear it.
tdmickey3 Posted 10 minutes ago Posted 10 minutes ago 18 minutes ago, Marsdinho said: Im not ITK, but Ive heard that when we hear about it, we will all hear it. Outrageous assumption !!
Oldandtired Posted 7 minutes ago Posted 7 minutes ago 31 minutes ago, tdmickey3 said: Source? Tomato, not that brown muck. 1
Appy Posted 6 minutes ago Posted 6 minutes ago 1 hour ago, craigthesaint said: Not a chance am I ITK but I received a message from someone last night that knows a certain person at the upper end of the club and he has given him the nod that there will be an announcement on Thursday and that it is only a fine that Tonda will get with no ban. Don't shoot the messenger as things could of course change between now and then, with the way that this whole debacle has gone on but my man was quietly confident albeit, until that announcement is made nothing is 100% guaranteed. Would love this to be true, mainly for the amount of piss it would boil.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now