Some will HATE this

Saint in Paradise

But guess what ? I don't care as I for one believe this is 100% true.

Can a good Muslim be a good Westerner ?

This question was forwarded to a friend who worked in Saudi Arabia for 20 years.

The following is his reply:

Theologically - no. . . . Because his allegiance is to Allah, The moon god of Arabia .

Religiously - no.. . . Because no other religion is accepted by His Allah except Islam . (Quran, 2:256)(Koran)

Scripturally - no. . . Because his allegiance is to the five Pillars of Islam and the Quran.

Geographically - no . Because his allegiance is to Mecca , to which he turns in prayer five times a day.

Socially - no. . . Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews .

Politically - no.. . . Because he must submit to the mullahs (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America ,

(the great Satan) , U.K. and the rest of the free world.

Domestically - no. .. . Because he is instructed to marry four Women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Quran 4:34 )

Intellectually - no. . Because he cannot accept the UK since it ( UK ) is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.

Philosophically - no. . . . Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran does not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim

government is either dictatorial or autocratic.

Spiritually - no.. . . Because when we declare 'one nation under God,' The Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as Heavenly father, nor is he ever

called love in the Quran's 99 excellent names.

Therefore, after much study and deliberation.... Perhaps we should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. - - - They obviously cannot be both 'good' Muslims and

good Westerners.

Call it what you wish it's still the truth. You had better believe it. The more who understand this, the better it will be for our countries and our futures.

This guy needs to read the Bible if he wants to find similar justification as to why so many westerners make even poor westerners.

I'm also confused by the UK reference, then the inference that we declare "One nation under God'.......It would seem that this bullcrap has been adjusted a few times for local appeal as it did the rounds of the internet.

Edited by Ohio Saint

Jesus Christ! Is this a complete cut n paste from a w@nky email or did your friend really write that confused drivel?

Actually, that post reminds me of that introduction to the internet that probably most older new users had to undergo. I went through it 14 years ago. You read the kind of stuff that you've never seen before, and actually think about it for a while until you realise what it is.

For the record, people do not steal your kidneys and leave you in a bath of ice, KFC do not breed beakless chickens, and there is no Nigerian Prince who wants to make financial transaction.

This thread is even making THIS forum look idiotic! ;)

But guess what ? I don't care as I for one believe this is 100% true.

Can a good Muslim be a good Westerner ?

This question was forwarded to a friend who worked in Saudi Arabia for 20 years.

The following is his reply:

Theologically - no. . . . Because his allegiance is to Allah, The moon god of Arabia .

Religiously - no.. . . Because no other religion is accepted by His Allah except Islam . (Quran, 2:256)(Koran)

Scripturally - no. . . Because his allegiance is to the five Pillars of Islam and the Quran.

Geographically - no . Because his allegiance is to Mecca , to which he turns in prayer five times a day.

Socially - no. . . Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews .

Politically - no.. . . Because he must submit to the mullahs (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America ,

(the great Satan) , U.K. and the rest of the free world.

Domestically - no. .. . Because he is instructed to marry four Women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Quran 4:34 )

Intellectually - no. . Because he cannot accept the UK since it ( UK ) is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.

Philosophically - no. . . . Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran does not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim

government is either dictatorial or autocratic.

Spiritually - no.. . . Because when we declare 'one nation under God,' The Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as Heavenly father, nor is he ever

called love in the Quran's 99 excellent names.

Therefore, after much study and deliberation.... Perhaps we should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. - - - They obviously cannot be both 'good' Muslims and

good Westerners.

Call it what you wish it's still the truth. You had better believe it. The more who understand this, the better it will be for our countries and our futures.

haha! Daft as a brush.

Actually, that post reminds me of that introduction to the internet that probably most older new users had to undergo. I went through it 14 years ago. You read the kind of stuff that you've never seen before, and actually think about it for a while until you realise what it is.

For the record, people do not steal your kidneys and leave you in a bath of ice, KFC do not breed beakless chickens, and there is no Nigerian Prince who wants to make financial transaction.

This thread is even making THIS forum look idiotic! ;)

You are just kidding to make a point here......................................... Aren't you?!?! :scared:

If you post on this thread and link it on Facebook Mark Zuckerburg will give you $50....

As for the actual OP, you've failed and mainly because you haven't defined what "a good muslim" is or what "a good westerner" is. The first 3 would catch out any athiest, so presumably no athiests can be "good westerners". The geographical one doesn't make any sense what so ever and doesn't improve from there.

Good rebuttal in that link:

Theologically - no. Because his allegiance is to Allah, the moon God of Arabia.

The moon God? Allah is a monotheistic God.

Religiously - no. Because no other religion is accepted by his Allah except Islam (Quran, 2:256)

The last time I looked, the US wasn't a theocracy. Therefore, it doesn't matter what religion is accepted by Allah, because Americans can be any (or none) religion they want.

Scripturally - no. Because his allegiance is to the five pillars of Islam and the Quran (Koran).

The Five Pillars of Islam are:

Faith or belief in the Oneness of God and the finality of the prophethood of Muhammad

Saying daily prayers

Concern for and almsgiving to the needy

Self-purification through fasting

The pilgrimage to Mecca for those who are able

I fail to see how the Five Pillars prevent one from being an American.

Geographically - no. Because his allegiance is to Mecca, to which he turns in prayer five times a day.

Does this also mean that Jews can't be real Americans? Because the Passover Seder ends with "Next year in Jerusalem."

Socially - no. Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews.

Actually it doesn't, but what are mere facts when you're in full anti-Muslim rant?

Politically - no. Because he must submit to the mullah (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and Destruction of America, the great Satan.

Mullahs are only found in the Shiite branch of Islam. The Sunnis have Imams, the Sufis have Shaykhs (sheikhs, which means "leaders") and the Druse have al-Ajawīd, a term that means "The Good Ones." Not all mullahs teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America.

Domestically - no. Because he is instructed to marry four women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Quran 4:34).

A Muslim is allowed to have up to four wives, there is no requirement to have all four. The Bible also says: "You will be eager for your husband and he will rule over you" -Genesis 3:16. "Wives be subservient to your husbands" -Ephesians 5:22

Intellectually - no. Because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.

Since the Constitution is not based on Biblical principles, this non sequitur is meaningless.

Philosophically - no. Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran do not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.

I can think of several Muslim governments which are at least pro forma democracies. I can think of a whole lot of non-Muslim governments which are dictatorial or autocratic or both.

Spiritually - no. Because when we declare "one nation under God," the Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in The Quran's 99 excellent names.

Are we talking about the same Christian God (a) who is not officially part of the American political system and (b) in whose name numerous religious wars were fought? That Christian God?

Therefore after much study and deliberation....perhaps we should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. They obviously cannot be both "good" Muslims and good Americans. Call it what you wish....it's still the truth.

And while you're at it, watch out for the bogeyman, because he isn't a good American either.

You had better believe it.

Or else the bogeyman will get you

Edited by buctootim

Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians -- whoever believes in God and the Last Day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord. And there will be no fear for them, nor shall they grieve

Islam has no inherent problem with Christianity or Judaism as they hold a common root. We are all seen as believers in god and therefore part of the same greater community.

What a load of agenda driven cr@p that post is. Born of ignorance and fueled by fear.

The OP is obviously a load of b*****s, but the interpretation of islam by many muslims makes it very difficult for them to become fully integrated in western society.

Any religion can be twisted. The political fall-out after the fall of the Ottoman Empire and the rogering issued to their former territories by the WW1 allies it's no wonder there is resentment between east and west, the use of religion by factions as an excuse to continue hostility is one of the oldest tricks in the book.

The OP is obviously a load of b*****s, but the interpretation of islam by many muslims makes it very difficult for them to become fully integrated in western society.

Thats a different and fair point - though I'd substitute 'many' for 'some' . There is a huge range of opinion in Islam with some very good and some very weird preachers. A muslim woman I know told me (I assume its true) there are seven different main translations of the Koran, written at different times and some translations of translations - so the texts and therefore beliefs can be very different.

From a terrible start, this thread has genuinely become one of the most uplifting, uniting threads I have ever seen on this site. I've never seen everyone come together to renounce one poster as a stupid **** and one idea as nasty, venomous, paranoid crap like this before. Good work SWF.

Repost this if you hate cancer.

I can't believe anyone would post this utter bilge or that anyone would believe it. Therefore I'm relieved to note Bearsy's Snopes find that this was some drivel written in the US years ago.

It's funny (reference to other posts), having been "on" the Internet for almost 20 years now, you get to see the same old rubbish in various forms come up time and time again; many of which were originally emails, i.e. "Forward this email to 20000 people otherwise your head will fall off".

You now see the same numpties falling for it on Social Media by "sharing" something on the promise of £500 worth of Asda vouchers or something silly.

Lets not get all religionist about this. The Old Testament has just as many brutal and daft rules imposed on Christian followers as the Quran does. As with Christainity, I guess people will choose which texts to adhere to and which to dismiss. Take each person as they come is probably the best policy.

Lets not get all religionist about this. The Old Testament has just as many brutal and daft rules imposed on Christian followers as the Quran does. As with Christainity, I guess people will choose which texts to adhere to and which to dismiss. Take each person as they come is probably the best policy.

It'd be quite amusing if the Old Testament God was real and Jesus wasn't actually his son. Lot of people worshipping false idols...

Proof, if ever it was needed, that xenophobes are stupid, ignorant and gullible.

Quite so. The OP is also a proven liar. I'd like to hear his explanation for this guff - although I suspect it'll be wrapped up in some self-righteous indignation intended to convince himself he's not a lying, raging xenophobe.

Can Saint in Paradise be a good Saints Web poster?

Theoretically - no... because he's mad a t*t of himself by posting this thread

Practically - no... because he's made a t*t of himself by posting this thread

Ethically - no... because he's made a t*t of himself by posting this thread

Therefore, after much study and deliberation... Perhaps we should be very suspicious of Saint in Paradise on this site. - - - He's obviously a frightened and ignorant old man.

Call it what you wish it's still the truth. You had better believe it. The more who understand this, the better it will be for our forum and our internet.

Can Saint in Paradise be a good Saints Web poster?

Theoretically - no... because he's mad a t*t of himself by posting this thread

Practically - no... because he's made a t*t of himself by posting this thread

Ethically - no... because he's made a t*t of himself by posting this thread

Therefore, after much study and deliberation... Perhaps we should be very suspicious of Saint in Paradise on this site. - - - He's obviously a frightened and ignorant old man.

Call it what you wish it's still the truth. You had better believe it. The more who understand this, the better it will be for our forum and our internet.

That's an unnecessary personal attack. I have always found his posts stimulating and original. At least he participates.

That's an unnecessary personal attack. I have always found his posts stimulating and original. At least he participates.

On the contrary, it was entirely necessary.

I can't help it if you are stimulated by his posts. Maybe, if he stops posting due to the above attack, we could find you a mobile or something to hang in your room, with nice colours and sounds, so you can remain as stimulated as you were by his posts? I'll organise a whip round.

As Bearsy's link makes clear, the OP has merely cut and pasted from a post on a snopes.com thread from 2006. He has added precisely nothing to it, other than to suggest, quite by accident I suspect, but quite rightly, that his post is about hate.

So what exactly do you find "original" about something that's blatantly copied? And what is "stimulating"?

It's sad you feel this way. I have met you and considered you a really nice bloke. If you genuinely think that first post is stimulating and original then I am going to have to revise that opinion.

I did say 'posts'. I'd rather have somebody that tried to start discussions than slavishly wait for others. The forum needs stimulation. We never know the state of mind of any poster at the time they make their post, nor, for example, whether they have had a late night or a couple of bevvies. In my opinion nobody should be scared to start a post for fear of ridicule or abuse. There's a lot of rubbish on here if you look carefully, not all of it from me. :)

Edited by Whitey Grandad