For future transfer activity, lets avoid Serie A...

alpine_saint

A poor effort from the man who brought us 'rest Lallana and Lambert so they are fit for the play-offs'* when we were in 2nd place in Division 1

*pretty sure it was Lambert, I'd wade through his posts from the end of that season to find it, but I'm in a happy place at the moment.

the same one who had a moan about preparing for relegation only for us to cement our place in the premier league a few minutes later. :D

So Osvaldo scores one goal and Alps is a tw*t.

Far from having proven his 15m tag, and lets face it, Ramirez looks a bigger waste of money with every passing game...

Just accept your criticism has been wrong over last 4 years, they are not amateurs, know what they are doing and are building a quality young squad - including Ramirez...

..and enjoy it!!!! :)

So Osvaldo scores one goal and Alps is a tw*t.

Far from having proven his 15m tag, and lets face it, Ramirez looks a bigger waste of money with every passing game...

Alpine are you trying be some kind of celebrity by making a name for yourself by starting such threads?

It is obviously a thread to get reaction

Wow it must be great to be a celebrity on an Internet forum. Especially as the whole aim is to irritate decent people

Who is the bigger idiot, the idiot that wants to be a celebrity on an Internet forum or the idiot that bite and do exactly as he wants, even when its blindingly obvious it was a Wind up?

I enjoy Alpines because its pretty evident anyone with an ounce of savy he's on a wind up, yet time after time his threads are full of dinlows getting worked up by it.

I don't think I have ever bitten on this website, or any other for that matter.....but.......

I appreciate you live in a different county and cannot see every minute of the game, but this guy is one of the best footballers to ever wear this shirt. Whether he can prove that and deliver on what is obviously an enormous talent remains to be seen, BUT he is a level above most players in this division.

Please give him more than a fortnight before judging him and if he can achieve what he COULD achieve, we've got an absolute diamond.....

Who is the bigger idiot, the idiot that wants to be a celebrity on an Internet forum or the idiot that bite and do exactly as he wants, even when its blindingly obvious it was a Wind up?

I enjoy Alpines because its pretty evident anyone with an ounce of savy he's on a wind up, yet time after time his threads are full of dinlows getting worked up by it.

Of course you enjoy it as that is your game as well. Alpine at times adds to the board but his intention to irritate his fellow fans needs to be pointed out.