Banc de Binary

Kingsland Red

I see that 'Premier Punt' is also an official partner - on the face of it a fantasy football league, but is licensed by the gambling commission as it has an extensive range of weekly 'gaming' options. I agree with the mail article (very rare) that Banc De Binary is basically gambling and don't like the use of the word 'traders' in the club bumf to legitimise it. Having said that, at least it's not wonga, maybe oson though.

To me there is something unpleasant about sports teams being "sponsored" (in reality being given money to say nice things about the service) by any sort of betting company. It means Saints are tacitly approving it and encouraging their fans to gamble. Saints are therefore guaranteed a return from their dealings with the company, the rest of us, not so much....

While we like to think our club takes the moral high ground by not jumping into bed with flagitious companies, it really doesn't. I noticed at the last game all these signs for our official betting partner. We are the same as all the others, save for that our main sponsor isn't a gambling company.

Binary Options is the thinking idiots answer to gambling, but unlike gambling stock flow chart data can vary in small margins from broker to broker and conveniently swindle you out of trades with an abrupt spike or crash in the currency pairing you have placed money on, yet be fruitful for somebody else placing money on at the same figure and same time with another broker.

Oren Laurent, the CEO of Banc de Binary has got a pretty bad reputation and I am still shocked that this partnership has been forged. If you're reading this, please avoid BdB, and the B.O industry in general.

Going into this a little more, the CEO has 455k followers on twitter and each of his tweets consistently garner around 1.3k likes and retweets. Seems extremely popular, until you click any given tweet and realise there is almost NEVER any replies. One would think if you had that much influence, you would be receiving a lot of interaction. It would seem the pay for followers/retweet/favourite services don't offer replies as part of the package. Something needs to be done about this. I do not exaggerate my claims that this guy is a scammer. Jesus....

https://twitter.com/OrenLaurent

I don't understand what on earth binary trading even is

HIGH RISK INVESTMENT WARNING: Trading Binary Options is highly speculative, carries a level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. You may lose some or all of your invested capital, Please Click Here to read our full Risk Warning.

WHAT ARE BINARY OPTIONS? Binary options - also known as Fixed Return Options (FROs) - differ from traditional investments in that investors are only required to correctly predict the direction of an asset movement to complete a successful trade (the magnitude of a price movement is completely irrelevant). With binary options, there are only two possible outcomes. "Up" or "Down".

WHY BANC DE BINARY? With game-changing returns of up to 900% and an average return on investment of over 80%, trading binary options with Banc De Binary is by far the easiest way to turn an understanding of events that influence global markets into highly profitable investments. Banc De Binary's innovative, user-friendly trading platforms offer a wide range of unique, proprietary features that make it simple for experienced and novice investors alike to make manage risk and make informed and timely trades. With over 90 tradable assets, including currency pairs, stocks, indices and commodities, 24/7 uptime, and the ability to fine-tune every detail of every trade, binary options are taking the financial world by storm and are rapidly replacing traditional methods of investing.

Aux résident du Québec: Nous sommes désolés mais nous ne sommes pas autorisés à fournir nos services dans votre région. Même si au premier regard il semble possible de remplir la fiche d’inscription et d’ouvrir un compte, vous devrez selon notre politique de conformité, fournir des documents de conformité qui invalideront malheureusement votre demande d’inscription. Nous sommes navrés que vous soyez dans ce cas de figure. Si vous désirez être prévenu lorsque nos services seront disponibles dans votre pays, ou pour toute autre demande, veuillez nous envoyer un email à: csbbinary.com

We’re sorry, but our products and services are no longer available to clients in Australia. If you’d like us to keep you posted as to when we’ll be providing services in your country, or for any additional inquiries please email us at cs@bancdebinary.com

OWNERSHIP DISCLOSURE: This domain is owned and operated by Ash Ltd. and its affiliated Company to Aster Services Ltd. with Incorporation number: 204033843 address: Sofia 1463, Sofia District, Bulgaria.

SITE RISK DISCLOSURE: Ash Ltd. does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options may not be suitable for all investors. Ash Ltd. doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by THOMPSON REUTERS. Prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time exchange trading prices. NOTICE: Outside of the European Union, this website is operated by Ash Ltd.

If anyone touted an average of 80% returns let alone "up to 900%", I would think that that was too good to be true, which means......

Edited by angelman

WHAT ARE BINARY OPTIONS? Binary options - also known as Fixed Return Options (FROs) - differ from traditional investments in that investors are only required to correctly predict the direction of an asset movement to complete a successful trade (the magnitude of a price movement is completely irrelevant). With binary options, there are only two possible outcomes. "Up" or "Down".[QUOTE]

so basically a money version of this

SNN0103FL-380_4__836073a.jpg

Doesn't sound very savoury but really its just another form of betting both are for mugs. As they say a fool and his money are easily parted.

Going into this a little more, the CEO has 455k followers on twitter and each of his tweets consistently garner around 1.3k likes and retweets. Seems extremely popular, until you click any given tweet and realise there is almost NEVER any replies. One would think if you had that much influence, you would be receiving a lot of interaction. It would seem the pay for followers/retweet/favourite services don't offer replies as part of the package. Something needs to be done about this. I do not exaggerate my claims that this guy is a scammer. Jesus....

https://twitter.com/OrenLaurent

Anyone know what stadium that is on his twitter cover photo?

f227a693fd49cbb4e0dfe8f87ed6bd2c.jpg

As someone who works with money any financial company not authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority is something to keep well clear of

http://mobile.saintsfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/20160906-southampton-banc-de-binary-official-binary-trading-partner-3292889.aspx

"Founded in 2013, Banc De Binary is one of the market leaders in binary options trading, and became the first Broker to be fully regulated. Based in Cyprus, they operate across most of Europe."

Seems to answer the question, "where has all the money gone?". How/why have Saints got involved with such a bunch of shysters? We do seem to be scraping the barrel with some of the commercial tie-ups (the African betting company as well). Good job it wasn't Nasty Nic that came up with this one.

http://mobile.saintsfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/20160906-southampton-banc-de-binary-official-binary-trading-partner-3292889.aspx

"Founded in 2013, Banc De Binary is one of the market leaders in binary options trading, and became the first Broker to be fully regulated. Based in Cyprus, they operate across most of Europe."

Because they are registered in a European country they have the right to operate in any European country but doesn't need to be regulated by that country it operates in only the one its registered it.

To me there is something unpleasant about sports teams being "sponsored" (in reality being given money to say nice things about the service) by any sort of betting company. It means Saints are tacitly approving it and encouraging their fans to gamble. Saints are therefore guaranteed a return from their dealings with the company, the rest of us, not so much....

I totally agree ..... they were regulated out of tobacco sponsorship yet gambling, which arguably causes far more hardship and misery, is sanctioned and even encouraged by sports teams

I've emailed the club. I imagine the response will be interesting....

Do please let us see it if you wish.. Your email (redacted, ofc) might be of interest at the time too. I would have thought that KL herself wouldn't like this kind of operation as it does have very unhealthy overtones so the justification that the club come up with will prove informative.

Is it April 1st already?

This "partnership" is so completely out of kilter with the entire public philosophy of the club and "The Southampton Way" - prudence, sustainability, thrift, nurturing and safeguarding young talent - that it seems utterly bizarre that we would dream of getting into bed with them.

This makes me question what's under the skin at the club. After all, the prime targets of this tie-in are us the supporters, to "invest" in BDeB. BDeB are hoping this will give them much needed blue-chip credibility. The only credibility and reputation that will suffer is that of Southampton FC, BDeB can't sink much further.

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/20160906-southampton-banc-de-binary-official-binary-trading-partner-3292889.aspx

I assume this means a series of 0-1 and 1-0 results. Ties in nicely with what the various threads throughout the summer have predicted about a lack of goals.

In all of the kerfuffal over the partnership and what a cluster**** it will be, we appear to have overlooked Kingsland Reds topical binary joke.

[emoji122]

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/20160906-southampton-banc-de-binary-official-binary-trading-partner-3292889.aspx

I assume this means a series of 0-1 and 1-0 results. Ties in nicely with what the various threads throughout the summer have predicted about a lack of goals.

In all of the kerfuffal over the partnership and what a cluster**** it will be, we appear to have overlooked Kingsland Reds topical binary joke.

[emoji122]

ooops, sorry ....... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Is it April 1st already?

This "partnership" is so completely out of kilter with the entire public philosophy of the club and "The Southampton Way" - prudence, sustainability, thrift, nurturing and safeguarding young talent - that it seems utterly bizarre that we would dream of getting into bed with them.

This makes me question what's under the skin at the club. After all, the prime targets of this tie-in are us the supporters, to "invest" in BDeB. BDeB are hoping this will give them much needed blue-chip credibility. The only credibility and reputation that will suffer is that of Southampton FC, BDeB can't sink much further.

Well they seem to have fallen from being tied in with Liverpool to us.

But what i find interesting is if this forum offers a small snapshot of our supporters, is that there seems universal disapproval and that there is a pride amongst supporters of "The Southampton Way" - still undefinable but I agree that it entails the values you raise.

In all seriousness do you believe that someone is more likely to gamble because they sponsor a sports team?

In the case of binary options brokerage (a very murky underregulated and unaccountable world), a company like Banc de Binary being associated with Southampton will give them a legitimacy that a lot of other brokers do not have. It's not so much a case that sponsorship will make a person sign up for an account, rather make a person who was already intent on joining a brokers choose that company over others.