Saints v West Ham (A) Match Thread

St Chalet

is it too early to start drinking?

No, I started at 2.30 and avoided all media until half time. My two pints had me in optimistic mood, imagine my disappointment on discovering we were 3 nil down. For the love of god we are ****.

So bad that I haven’t even looked at any of the other scores. Pointless, just like Saints.

Furious we have given a club in crisis a much needed leg up at our own expense.

We joked that despite West Ham's woes, we'd somehow make them look like world beaters. No matter where you were on the joke/genuine scale, presumably no-one actually thought it'd be this close to the truth!

funny, woeful displays like this normally see the thread filled with hundreds of `manager out' posts, yet today it seems to be the players who are at fault.

Said it all season, this side lacks quality throughout and there is only so much a manager can do. That said, Hughes IMO has exposed our substandard centre halves by only playing two in front of them...

It was always a strong possibility that if we went more attacking our frailties at the back would be exposed. So it has proven.

Relegation might actually be the only way for us to make the changes that need to be made at the club. Starting at the top.

you think relegation will bring change for the better? With a £112 wage bill, relegation is going to bring a financial meltdown...

Surely Les can't possibly stay with any credibility when we go down!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Probably retire gracefully saying that was intended all along, but don't worry he's taught everything he knows to Wilson*.

*have we scouted a successful signing since he's been at the club?

Players strolling around, no intensity and no skill. This bunch of c***s are an embarrassment to our club.....and have been all season.

Absolute f***** disgrace and some of them should never pull on a Saints shirt ever again.

Not strolling around in the 2 during half

Probably retire gracefully saying that was intended all along, but don't worry he's taught everything he knows to Wilson*.

*have we scouted a successful signing since he's been at the club?

he's made plenty out of our club. He can retire and have a lovely time supporting his favourite team

I'd stick Valery there tbh.

**** it, I'd even prefer to see Yoshida.

Agreed. Cedric is a terrible footballer, but he does post a good selfie on Instagram which is enough for most of our fans...