Les Reed - GONE

Heisenberg

If anybody thinks that the two clowns are doing a wonderful job, so be it,

I want to register on this forum that I think they are 2 amateur tossers, knowing that Les Reed wastes your ticket money on paid internet tossers who troll these forums.

Les Reed stop yourself breathing. take a deep breath for 6 years,

you complete useless loser, tosser failure. Oh how I wish Saints match-day fans would catch on.

Perhaps you need a lesson in perspective. You’re probably trying to be clever & witty, maybe you’re trying to carve a niche as a forum “character”,but personally I find the comparison a bit distastefu

Les Reed plant identifies herself in a distateful manner, as horribly sensitive. Les Reed is a disaster for Saints as Adolf was for" Les Francais" Overkill but the same massage for the delicates. Les Reed poison for Saints.

Take that les Reed Forum plants. I know who you are.

Perhaps you need a lesson in perspective. You’re probably trying to be clever & witty, maybe you’re trying to carve a niche as a forum “character”,but personally I find the comparison a bit distasteful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fearing competition?.

Perhaps you need a lesson in perspective. You’re probably trying to be clever & witty, maybe you’re trying to carve a niche as a forum “character”,but personally I find the comparison a bit distastefu

Les Reed plant identifies herself in a distateful manner, as horribly sensitive. Les Reed is a disaster for Saints as Adolf was for" Les Francais" Overkill but the same massage for the delicates. Les Reed poison for Saints.

Take that les Reed Forum plants. I know who you are.

Bizarre. You don’t have to be a “Les Reed plant” to appreciate the good seasons in which clearly everybody involved with the club should take credit. The dildo brothers have just spent £100m and have brought in a very experienced senior manager in trying to placate their fans. It seems to be failing. If that is what you expect him to do then there is no guarantee that it will work. He is not the only person in football struggling to keep the supporters happy although given the grief the board get on here every season that is clearly an impossible task.

Bizarre. You don’t have to be a “Les Reed plant” to appreciate the good seasons in which clearly everybody involved with the club should take credit. The dildo brothers have just spent £100m and have brought in a very experienced senior manager in trying to placate their fans. It seems to be failing. If that is what you expect him to do then there is no guarantee that it will work. He is not the only person in football struggling to keep the supporters happy although given the grief the board get on here every season that is clearly an impossible task.

It must be bloody obvious to nearly everyone by now from the dramatic downturn in the quality of our recruitment since our head of recruitment changed from Mitchell to Wilson who was mainly responsible for our sucess. We got by in the few months after Mitchell left by recruitng targets he'd already identfifed, particularly van Dijk, who we'd been linked with before Mitchell left but since Ross Wilson has had to identify targets himself, the quality of our squad and managers has rapidly declined. Meanwhile, Reed has continued selling all of our best players. The problem is they are now being replaced by dross. It's no surprise that Manchester United are interested in getting Mitchell as their Director of Football, not Reed.

It must be bloody obvious to nearly everyone by now from the dramatic downturn in the quality of our recruitment since our head of recruitment changed from Mitchell to Wilson who was mainly responsible for our sucess. We got by in the few months after Mitchell left by recruitng targets he'd already identfifed, particularly van Dijk, who we'd been linked with before Mitchell left but since Ross Wilson has had to identify targets himself, the quality of our squad and managers has rapidly declined. Meanwhile, Reed has continued selling all of our best players. The problem is they are now being replaced by dross. It's no surprise that Manchester United are interested in getting Mitchell as their Director of Football, not Reed.

No I think it's just a coincidence that we were great when PM was here and Spurs now have their best squad ever

Just a coincidence.

Daniel Levy is not a football man so he's clueless right?

We are only 3 games in too. It hasn’t stopped the usual suspects from getting the knives out.

Dont bite sadold, he is at his happiest at the moment and swamping the forum and as i have him hidden i miss most of his glee fortunately

Its ok for other clubs to be allowed to say "3 games in" but not us apparently...

I think Larry is tired and emotional tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's very kind and understanding of you. I was going to offer a completely different theory..! [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry to sound like a broken record, but club (IMHO) will not move forward again until this clown leaves.

Don't blame Hoedt, don't blame Hughes, don't blame Lemina or our collective defense..... Don't blame anyone but LES "IN CHARGE OF EVERYTHING" REED

Blame the guy that has sold all our talent and overseen the horrible manager and player replacements.

"A broken record....!" my I larfed....

Besides I thought you were meant to be in St Tropez, are you seriously telling me you've got nothing better to think of apart from bumping yet another one of your tediously boring threads.

"A broken record....!" my I larfed....

Besides I thought you were meant to be in St Tropez, are you seriously telling me you've got nothing better to think of apart from bumping yet another one of your tediously boring threads.

What's your opinion on Les Reed?

Sorry to sound like a broken record, but club (IMHO) will not move forward again until this clown leaves.

Don't blame Hoedt, don't blame Hughes, don't blame Lemina or our collective defense..... Don't blame anyone but LES "IN CHARGE OF EVERYTHING" REED

Blame the guy that has sold all our talent and overseen the horrible manager and player replacements.

Interrupting your luxury holiday - fair play, it shows you care pal.

Changing the subject, spoken to any locals about Puel?

#lovethepassion

It’s fans like Heisenberg and the passion shown that Gao has fallen in love with.
Early rum ration pal? Mr Gao likely sees the passion of fans in the stadium, not those sat behind their keyboards.

Early rum ration pal? Mr Gao likely sees the passion of fans in the stadium, not those sat behind their keyboards.

I think he loves any fan with passion...

Passion and money...

Money and passion....

Or just money....

Either way, he loves it. Ralph said so

It’s the unseen sacrifices that are performed day in day out that make up a football club. Interrupting your holiday on a Saturday night speaks passion to me. Gao, no stranger to luxury, would understand.

I would fully support some sort of protest against the board. A second season of failure would be unacceptable. To go from 8th to 17th could be considered a blip if in the next season things progress, but another relegation battle and heads should roll at the top.

If we survive, then we will have had another successful season. I told you years ago, that is the sum ambition of the board. Always has been.

It’s the unseen sacrifices that are performed day in day out that make up a football club. Interrupting your holiday on a Saturday night speaks passion to me. Gao, no stranger to luxury, would understand.
I'll take your word for that.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk but even though I'm not in St Tropez I'm still giving up valuable Saturday evening time to spread positivity within the fan base. #realfan.

Not sure Les matters, whilst Goa is in charge we probably have no chance with or without Lea.

If we are going to have someone who can't invest as an owner they need to have a clue about running a decent football club...us and West Ham must have the worst owners in the league!

We have a squad worth c£300m so investment in the squad is not the issue.

Shopping budget has been decent, purchases far less so.

I would fully support some sort of protest against the board. A second season of failure would be unacceptable. To go from 8th to 17th could be considered a blip if in the next season things progress, but another relegation battle and heads should roll at the top.

The time to do that was the Man City game but instead it was called a great celebration by wreck it Ralph. The board got let off lightly last season by the St. Mary's crowd and that will continue to be the case this season.

We have a squad worth c£300m so investment in the squad is not the issue.

Shopping budget has been decent, purchases far less so.

It's not worth that much, and didn't cost that much (current value and price paid are 2 different things) but I take your point.

People moan about a lack of ambition, which can only mean a perceived lack of spending on players. There has been no lack of spending - we've spent a fortune on Hoedt, Vestergaard, Carillo, Boufal, MOI etc. The problem is that none of them are good enough. The issue seems to be scouting and recruitment - I'm not convinced that's down to Les but ultimately somebody has to take the blame for a shocking waste of money.

It's not worth that much, and didn't cost that much (current value and price paid are 2 different things) but I take your point.

People moan about a lack of ambition, which can only mean a perceived lack of spending on players. There has been no lack of spending - we've spent a fortune on Hoedt, Vestergaard, Carillo, Boufal, MOI etc. The problem is that none of them are good enough. The issue seems to be scouting and recruitment - I'm not convinced that's down to Les but ultimately somebody has to take the blame for a shocking waste of money.

The change in the quality of our recruitment would largely be down to the change in our Head of Recruitment. Ross Wilson got by in his first few months here as we bought players his predecessor Mitchell had already identified, particularly van Dijk, whom we'd been linked with before Mitchell went to Spurs. but since then we have seen that Wilson is simply not up to the job, our transfer budget has been woefully wasted and the quality of our squad has badly deteriorated.

The key figures who were responsible for our success: Cortese, Mitchell, Pochettino, Koeman, Fonte. They've all gone now.

The Liverpool game should have no impact on Les Reed's tenure, and i would question any fan that wants to get that upset over that game.

The club has no future with the current board/ownership structure.

You only have to view the complete apathy and negativity on every saints thread to realise the cancer at the heart of this club needs drastic surgery.

Edited by Saint86

The Liverpool game should have no impact on Les Reed's tenure, and i would question any fan that wants to get that upset over that game.

The club has no future with the current board/ownership structure.

You only have to view the complete apathy and negativity on every saints thread to realise the cancer at the heart of this club needs drastic surgery.

As you say nobody is requesting change after the inevitable Liverpool defeat, but perhaps it's complete inevitability is a good measure of quite how bad we are now

You think back to the squad, spirit and momentum that Les inherited, we were beating Liverpool, finishing above Liverpool, laughing at Liverpool.....

Now look at us. A shambles, a huge decline all under Leslie's tutelage.

To think Liverpools net spend this past few years is very similar to ours too so we can't even blame big clubs out spending us. Just **** poor management.

#lesincompétents

It's the lack of accountability I don't get. Considering the amount of money they have had to play with the squad is a complete mess. Surely someone has to take responsibility or does Reed have a job for life and we just sack the manager every season till we go down?

I feels like the owner doesn't give a sh!t and Reed is his own boss.

It's the lack of accountability I don't get. Considering the amount of money they have had to play with the squad is a complete mess. Surely someone has to take responsibility or does Reed have a job for life and we just sack the manager every season till we go down?

Yes, this. I would change your last sentence to........."It feels like the owner knows Jack Schitt about Football, and Reed is his own boss". If ever a Club needed an overhaul of Reed, Kreuger and Wilson's positions, it's Saints.

The change in the quality of our recruitment would largely be down to the change in our Head of Recruitment. Ross Wilson got by in his first few months here as we bought players his predecessor Mitchell had already identified, particularly van Dijk, whom we'd been linked with before Mitchell went to Spurs. but since then we have seen that Wilson is simply not up to the job, our transfer budget has been woefully wasted and the quality of our squad has badly deteriorated.

The key figures who were responsible for our success: Cortese, Mitchell, Pochettino, Koeman, Fonte. They've all gone now.

You say Fonte rather than Lambert?? Also o didn’t realise that Fonte was part of the management structure.

Gao clearly doesn't give a **** as long as we stay in the PL. The lack of change is either because Kat has blocking rights and she loves Ralph or Gao has no clue about any alternative.

Gao clearly doesn't give a **** as long as we stay in the PL. The lack of change is either because Kat has blocking rights and she loves Ralph or Gao has no clue about any alternative.

At the time of the sale wasn't it reported in the Echo that there would be no changes to the board for the next three years? So, presumably that was a clause written into the contract Gao had to agree to.

Can't see the club agreeing to one if the team continue to disappoint. Reed looked fuming at the end of the last one.

Gets very uncomfortable when the minions are directly able to call your competence into question. However, based on the last two seasons alone he should show a little more humility and understand that the people that he was answering to are the life blood of SFC. I think you're right, if we continue on the downward spiral highly unlikely that the club will consent to another round. Maybe if we make some 'stellar' signing during the next window they might try and have a dumned-down forum at the same time, lets all talk about the new signing, not the last 6 months.