2019/20 - Other Games

Batman

Personally would prefer a Palace win. They won't be going down in my opinion.

Better for Fulham to get as few points as possible.

Palace are level on points with us, I don’t see them as being any safer than we are. The difference is that they are pretty much a 1 man team and if Zaha doesn’t turn up they don’t win. If we hadn’t made about 4 silly mistakes in a row, they wouldn’t have scored against us on Wednesday. They’re the kind of team that can easily lose 6 on the bounce.

Everton down again, maybe worth an insurance bet on Silva being sacked.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

With the Puel situation, I reckon you could get good odds on Silva being sacked next. Quite why people go so gaga over him is a mystery. His greatest achievement in English Football is NEARLY keeping Hull up.

Cardiff 1-0 Bournemouth

HT

@OptaJoe: 2014 – Cardiff are winning a Premier League game at half-time for the first time since the final day of the 2013-14 season, when they eventually lost to Chelsea. Unfamiliar. #CARBOU

Edited by SuperSAINT

Bloody Bournemouth. Terrible couple of hours being a saints fan. Three points was always going to be huge. Can't they practice possession in last five mins? And waste time properly?so unprofessional

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would like Cardiff to stay up, just not at our expense of course. Keep a close eye on Brighton, absolutely plummeting.

Brighton now have some favorable games.

Next 5 in the league

> Burnley

> Leicester

> Huddersfield

> Palace

> Saints

I think they will be OK

Brighton now have some favorable games.

Next 5 in the league

> Burnley

> Leicester

> Huddersfield

> Palace

> Saints

I think they will be OK

Having thrown away a two goal lead against a **** poor Fulham side, I'm not sure any of those are favourable games other than Huddersfield.

Having thrown away a two goal lead against a **** poor Fulham side, I'm not sure any of those are favourable games other than Huddersfield.

Brighton will clearly be fine. They rarely lose at home, and that will keep them

Up. Comfortably. They only need another 11-12 points from their last 13 games

Brighton will clearly be fine. They rarely lose at home, and that will keep them

Up. Comfortably. They only need another 11-12 points from their last 13 games

Well they've got 13 points from their last 15 games, so they may be okay, but they're in some pretty terrible form and were far far away from the bottom three at one point, now not so much.