Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

and another more important thing.

How will this effect any Fantasy Football scores?

Will all points gained from Pompey matches be expunged from the records as well?

Why would you have any Portsmouth players in any fantasy team?

Read Hatch's post again. If he had, say Bent, Rooney and Greening in his team, then he would lose the points from the games they scored goals in as those games would be removed...

Read Hatch's post again. If he had, say Bent, Rooney and Greening in his team, then he would lose the points from the games they scored goals in as those games would be removed...

Interesting point, I am leading my mates fantasy league by a distance. This could lose me some money.

Where is corp ho...?

Bet he knows what`s gonna happen:D

His well placed source in the club, whom he sees socially very two weeks for so, has told him that they are to be taken over by The House of Windsor as Queenie believes them to be the bestest fans in the world and is willing to spend £10 billion to secure the Champions league.

Sources on the south coast said Portsmouth had offered to pay around £3.7m plus future television income to HMRC in order to avoid becoming the first Premier League club to enter administration....

Just how many people have been promissed the cash from TV income???

And if that's the plan how the hell are they going to pay the staff and other vendors who supply services! They're fooked plain and simply. That is no a functioning solvent business.

Interesting point, I am leading my mates fantasy league by a distance. This could lose me some money.

So if you lose by it bring an action against PFC and apply for a winding up petition if they don't pay. Yours could be the honour

Sources on the south coast said Portsmouth had offered to pay around £3.7m plus future television income to HMRC in order to avoid becoming the first Premier League club to enter administration....

Just how many people have been promised the cash from TV income???

Heard a similar rumor last night from a skate 'mate', £3.5m though... they will struggle to see out the season, I responded.

I guess maybe storrie decided to keep a low profile by hiding under his desk today, due to his previous with the HMRC and cheating public revenue!

If this thread goes on much longer I'll be heading to the High Court. I'm self-employed. How much money have I earnt today - not a penny. I have people waiting for me to call them back but I can't focus. It's a nightmare and another twenty-eight days could see me ruined. (And what happens if they give them three months, or six.........)

'Stop this persecution of Pompey today allow our beloved team time now Chanarai is in place to steady the finances and try to find a genuine buyer who loves the club as much as our fantastic supporters portsmouth till i die'

Dont you just love some of those quotes, they really are quite funny

'Stop this persecution of Pompey today allow our beloved team time now Chanarai is in place to steady the finances and try to find a genuine buyer who loves the club as much as our fantastic supporters portsmouth till i die'

Dont you just love some of those quotes, they really are quite funny

To be fair Nick you could just change the names and wind the clock back.

Nice comments from the Skates:

"Comment From stu : For the first time in my life I hope there are two teams in Hampshire after today"

"Comment From Chris : I had every intention of doing lots of work today..... but I don't think there is much chance. If Pompey go under it will be like losing a relative"

(Bloody Imbreds)

i feel such a heel!!

i looked at the winding up order of service and noticed one of our customers on it!! the accounts department are pooping themselves now, cant get hold of said company!! :o

"Comment From stu : For the first time in my life I hope there are two teams in Hampshire after today"

"Comment From Chris : I had every intention of doing lots of work today..... but I don't think there is much chance. If Pompey go under it will be like losing a relative"

(Bloody Imbreds)

read the 11.48 quote from youth team player... apparently he wont be in the first team!!

(Bloody Imbreds)

And you were jumping for joy when Pinnacle wheeled out Fialka? Losing a relative is a good analogy IMO except you don't always enjoy time with your relatives - even a better analogy than I thought.