Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

A barrister sends a text from court.....wind up surely?

awesome

Note to self. Never attempt satire on the internet.

Just got another text from the same guy. Apparently the hearing was delayed because Storrie has just remembered three sofas in the corporate suites he hasn't checked for lose change.

If this isn't true then you have to promise not to post for 1 whole week.

Can I chose the week? Only, I'm off to the Bahamas next January.

19C WTF are you on about? Are you trying to turn the best thread of all time into a MLT slanging match? :rolleyes:

Who mentioned MLT? Just reference to our darkest hour and showing some empathy as to how those Pompey fans are feeling. Thought losing a relative was a good analogy as that is how I felt seeing Fialka wheeled out as our backer last year.

If Pompey fans feel they are losing a relative its not them who have been f u c k ing the club is it?

Haha

At least we won't have to hear Andy Gray and Martin Tyler talk about the tough times on the south coast again if that happen's!

LOL that really annoys me when Im playing.... Says were just not playing good enough and that we're surrounded in uncertainty! Dont they update the commentary in the updates?

to roll up with Azougy in tow is madness!

He may be there to look after the arms dealer's interests but the presence of a convicted fraudster could annoy the court and HMRC, thus escalating the hearing into a speedy liquidation.

Very odd tactics, right from day one.

Does anyone know if their cases are similar/better/worse than pompey's?

Cardiff have collected money and have assets to sell to pay the money owed so i think they should be alright.

Southend paid £2.1m to HMRC in December but HMRC say they owe another £220k, Southend are arguing that the £220k was paid in the £2.1m .Anyway I think Southend are in a completely different situation to The Skates.

The naughty boyzz and a cardboard cut out of Al Mirage have been called to the court together with their pocket money.

Slapped wrists and proof of any substantial monies to deposit to-day.....Is my guess.

Slapped Wrists ???

I would say trousers down with a potty on their heads, and their todgers wedged between two halves of a floury bap ! ;)