Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

Pompey will never Die. "Strike us down and we'll become more powerful than you can possibly imagine!" :cool:

I can't believe this site is falling over through the weight of Scummers spunking over their keyboards in excitement at the thought of the demise of their rivals. :)

Life is full of surprises isn't it.

In the same room? Oh dear......could get messy

Pompey will never Die. "Strike us down and we'll become more powerful than you can possibly imagine!" :cool:

I can't believe this site is falling over through the weight of Scummers spunking over their keyboards in excitement at the thought of the demise of their rivals. :)

You're right. We should all be outside Fratton Park with rocks and stones. Bring the kids too. That's the Pompey way to celebrate the demise of your rivals isn't it?

Fine with me. Pompey's execs have lied, spun and ignored reality throughout this saga in a way any politician would be proud of. They have this last reprieve because Storrie spun yet another tale about new ownership. Now he has just seven days to put up or be proven for the liar who put Pompey on the scrap heap.

We could be the last game they ever play.

This season is feeling more like a dream as each week goes by.

So basically now we know what is going to happen.

They have 9 days to pay

Pretty much the judge has called their bluff. If these bids are real as they claim then they have the time to do the takeover.

If on fri they have done nothing then they have no defence.

Random theory coming up.

FA provide enough funds for Poopey to trade for 7 days, and meet the requirements to play in the FA Cup on Saturday - therefore saving the 'integrity' and profile of the competition.

They get 7 days to put up or shut up.

Or, Storrie gets 7 days to burnout the shredding machine.

Either way, unless Donald Trump comes along, they're fooked.

Stupid skate bastard wánker on SSN. I hope we fxcking destroy them and then they go out of business completely 6 days later. Horrible bloke.

To be fair I thought he was taking the mickey out of them - the only consolation they have is having a dig at a third division club.

Edit: Sorry, thought you were talking about the SSN presenter.

Well maybe :-

If we win on Saturday........We go thro' and Pompey go out of existance.

If we draw on Saturday......Pompey go out of existance before the replay.....we go thru

If we loose on Saturday......Pompey go out of existance........er um.......we go thru

If the latter happens someone else would get a bye!!

"A document showing a company's assets and liabilities at a certain date. A statement of affairs is usually prepared when a company is about to go bankrupt."

Sometimes used as the basis for criminal prosecutions. ie if statement of affairs shows they were fooked in November but continued to trade until February the directors can be prosecuted.

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})