Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

So the other cases went the same way and were given a further 28 days.

I for some reason am starting to think Portsmouth might be going in there thinking they will get a slap on the wrist and then get a further 28 days. Basically thinking the judge is soft.

But then puts them in admin.

It really does sound like Taxman wants them shut down.

So the other cases went the same way and were given a further 28 days.

I for some reason am starting to think Portsmouth might be going in there thinking they will get a slap on the wrist and then get a further 28 days. Basically thinking the judge is soft.

But then puts them in admin.

It really does sound like Taxman wants them shut down.

Didn't both clubs pay half their debt, before going to court?

Probably why the court gave them more time to find the rest of the amount.

Not so lucky for Poopey...... Bring out your dead!

12:32

[Comment From pompey boy pompey boy : ]

it will all be ok over hyped

Unf***** believable.... you owe many companies money...fail to pay staff 4 times and its overhyped....numbnuts

they paid them, just late. Get it right...

According to newsfeed

[Comment From Terry Terry : ]

The Time are reporting - "Portsmouth, HM Revenue & Customs and their briefs suddenly exited for a discussion in the ante-room. It sounded as if a 28-day adjournment was being agreed for when the case comes up "2nd time around" - ie at the end of this session rather than at the beginning of the 2pm shift

there is a live blog on the Portsmouth News website using reporters in the court sending info back to their newsroom. That's who.

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/custompages/custompage.aspx?pageid=81654

I wish they used a different sound for the official updates so I can do something else rather than keep flicking back to see the drivel from the skates, I've wasted hours!

Arent they due a Sky payout in next couple of months which could earn a 28 day of execution?

Or should they just be executed?

Wasn't there last one given to Chelsea and Arsenal? I think RC Lens claim they are still owed money. Not sure they will have an awful lot of that cash available to continue opperating.