Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

No.................THRASH them. 7-0 would be good, double figures better, make their ****y fans hurt, really hurt.

I could be wrong but I still think it will be a close game. Maybe 2-1. Hopefully to Spurs of course. But remember this could be the last game that any of the squad give a s**t about. They're only really in it to steal another cup final.

The real business end of the collapse will come next week if they fail to win. The first team squad will all be available for sale. Those who rushed to be fit will suddenly be uninterested again. Maybe only O'Hara and James will actually give a damn. It will be a great loss for them to not have Hreidarsson available. He seems (to me at least) to be a model pro. Then they play a Wigan side who actually have something to play for midweek. If you think we had a slight hangover playing Brighton after the JPT Final, it's nothing to what they'd get next week. I'd guess 4-1 to Wigan. Then they entertain Villa at home and Bolton away.

They might still only have 14 points when they play Wolves on May 1st...

Piece of cake to make up .... well it will be for us as we storm into The play offs :D

Quite. I guess that's when it's better to be third in the form table over the last 8 games with a 2 point per game average, chasing a team like Colchester with a 0.75 point per game average and Huddersfield with a 1.25 point per game average.

http://stats.football365.com/dom/ENG/D2/oform.html

Portsmouth have a 0.87 point per game average. The only team they are getting any serious advantage over is Hull who have a pitiful 0.37 points per game.

Even with the 9 points back it would take 8 games to catch them. Sadly (for them) they only have 5.

If they got the 9 points back and aimed to catch Wigan (8pts ahead) in 17th (0.75ppg) they'd need to end the season in 2012. By that time, they'll probably be more interested in what's happening at Southend And Stockport than at Hull and Wigan.

:) :) :)

West Ham have ruined everything, it just doesn't scan anymore.

'Gone down, gone down, Pompey's gone down with no money' etc...and as for, 'gone down, gone down, got knocked out of the cup by a tax evading dodgy car dealer and got relegated in one disatrous weekend, with no money in the bank' - that ain't no Lennon and McCartney.

Nice concept though, I'd buy the album.

'Gone down, gone down, Pompey's gone down with no money' etc...and as for, 'gone down, gone down, got knocked out of the cup by a tax evading dodgy car dealer and got relegated in one disatrous weekend, with no money in the bank' - that ain't no Lennon and McCartney.

They are still 'going down' as they are not there until the first game of next season.

They are still 'going down' as they are not there until the first game of next season.

I think the terminology is 'relegated from the Premier League to take effect from next season'. Not worth arguing about though. ;)

Unless of course you just want to string out enjoying their demise until the end off this season?

Hopefully, the 'going down' has not been concluded yet!

Is anyone else going to feel just a little bit dirty this afternoon cheering on Harry Redflaps? I could try and pretend I'm supporting Bale or Crouch, but I will feel a little soiled by the whole experience whatever the result.

Watch the city - birmingham game safely in the knowledge that Chelsea will win the cup.

Is anyone else going to feel just a little bit dirty this afternoon cheering on Harry Redflaps? I could try and pretend I'm supporting Bale or Crouch, but I will feel a little soiled by the whole experience whatever the result.

Well the only consolation is knowing you'd feel dirtier if you supported the Blue Few...

I shall be shouting for Spurs for the whole 90mins, no shame in that.

Karma Police are on the Skate Trail.....

COME ON YOU NORTH LONDON YOBBOS!!! :-D

Pompy bloke wrote this on 606

' "What about the stadium?"

What about the stadium - planning permission is virtually in place (all decision makers are on side). The overall scheme will make somewhere in the region of £100M for the owner. It's a great business opportunity, so 'what about the stadium?'

"What about players ?"

What about players?

"Why ? Well name me another team that has recovered that quickly form administration ?"

Leicester. Administration does not hinder a club, points deductions do. That's why the various leagues introduced points deductions, to try and negate the massive benefits of administration.

You were mucked up by the clowns running your club leaving it too late to go into administration, then the idiot Le Tissier mucking the administrator about for months.

With a proper pre-season and no points deduction you'd be flying this season.'

What a numpty, if only everything were that simple!!!

Pompy bloke wrote this on 606

' "What about the stadium?"

What about the stadium - planning permission is virtually in place (all decision makers are on side). The overall scheme will make somewhere in the region of £100M for the owner. It's a great business opportunity, so 'what about the stadium?'

"What about players ?"

What about players?

"Why ? Well name me another team that has recovered that quickly form administration ?"

Leicester. Administration does not hinder a club, points deductions do. That's why the various leagues introduced points deductions, to try and negate the massive benefits of administration.

You were mucked up by the clowns running your club leaving it too late to go into administration, then the idiot Le Tissier mucking the administrator about for months.

With a proper pre-season and no points deduction you'd be flying this season.'

What a numpty, if only everything were that simple!!!

Was this written by Joseph Goebbels?

he then wrote

' "Leicester went under under different rules , nice try ."

Yes, I know - that's why I pointed that it is the points deduction that kills teams in administration. Leicester actually went into administration under a much harsher regime when HMRC had to be paid in full.'

How much does he think pompy are going to get away with paying!!! I understood HMRC have to be paid in full.

The massive Skate fan love in has started already by Jeff Stelling, quote "the one thing that p*rtsmouth can count on is there brilliantly passionate support" Shut up jeff you dildo. I like you but anymore of this and I'm gonna have to start talking about your botox injections.

So passionate, in fact that they have been giving tickets away all season for £10, £1 and for free and still couldn't fill thier ground.

So huge is their support that despite their urban area being a 140,000 people better off than that of Southampton's, they can't even fill 20,000 or sell Semi tickets.

So passionate... don't you forget.. a 'real footballing city'

Deluded F**kers still bleating about the nasty FA premier league, heard Sky sports news interviewing some skates earlier on Wembley way complaining about the 9-points and how they could have stayed up but for that ROTFPMSL. For F**K sake when will you wake up ITS YOUR FAULT YOU DELUDED HALFWITS NOBODY ELSE'S!

CHEATS

I hate to say it but COME ON YOU SPURS just for today.

just saw a bit of Avram on itv. Still talking about hard done to, and how their fans deserve it more than any others.

It drives me crazy how blinkered the media are to agree and then have the sypathy.

Come on Spurs, but I have a horrible feeling......

dirty skate f()ckers are kicking lumps out of the Spurs' players...

Sh1t club, sh1t fans... hope you fold soon..

Lol at the chunks of empty seats in the ****s end. Spurs outsinging them at the moment, only two lifeless renditions of pay up ****s. talk about one song.

Anyone heard the rumour that "John blah blah blah crap football club W******d" has been run over??

That was me. Was just driving along minding my own business when he staggered out in front of me. F0kker put a right dent in my bonnet with his bell! Worse thing is i can't even claim for it.....

... my insurance doesn't cover acts of cod...

I'm here all week....