Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

Well, we are all saying that after this weekend, things will go to ratsh1t for the blue phew, but have we been gazumped by a blue ITK?

IP: Logged

LordSummerisle Posted on 10/04/2010 10:47

What now for the Rob Lloyd Consortium?

Email Message To A Friend | Reply To Message

"Anyone who thinks the admistrator is not to be trusted after yesterday's appointment is not of sane mind imo."

PMSL. Wait and see the stuff the BBC have been handed about Chainrai and AA that they should be airing next week and see if you change your mind

Well, we are all saying that after this weekend, things will go to ratsh1t for the blue phew, but have we been gazumped by a blue ITK?

IP: Logged

LordSummerisle Posted on 10/04/2010 10:47

What now for the Rob Lloyd Consortium?

Email Message To A Friend | Reply To Message

"Anyone who thinks the admistrator is not to be trusted after yesterday's appointment is not of sane mind imo."

PMSL. Wait and see the stuff the BBC have been handed about Chainrai and AA that they should be airing next week and see if you change your mind

Thats sometghin g to look forward to

I bought some new Kappa trainers a week ago, should have known:

"Kappa have signed a five-year deal with Pompey to become the club's official kit partner.

The deal starts from next season but the Blues will wear a special one-off Kappa kit in Sunday's FA Cup semi-final against Tottenham at Wembley.

Pompey's head of operations Lucius Peart said: "We are delighted to be working with such an iconic sporting brand and we look forward to building a strong relationship with Kappa.

"We can't wait to see the players take to the field at Wembley on Sunday wearing their new Kappa kit.

"It looks really strong and we have really tried to integrate all the historical aspects of the club's kit by being very careful and particular with the choice of colours."

Kappa CEO Simon Bamber said: "We are delighted to be partnering with Pompey. Their long history and tradition - and above all their incredible support - makes us proud to be part of the club's future."

Read more: http://www.portsmouth.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=194640#ixzz0khRWY2fe"[/quote]

I think it should read KRAPPA :p

AG is bound to say that being relegated today is grossly unfair as they didn't even play. These things should be decided on the pitch and as P****y were not on a pitch today it just isn't fair. They didn't even lose today so how can they be relegated? It's just not fair. And to be relegated the day before an important cup semifinal too, how fair is that? If they are playing in the cup it's not fair for other to play in the league and cause relegation for P****y! It's just not fair!

CHEATS

I bought some new Kappa trainers a week ago, should have known:

"Kappa have signed a five-year deal with Pompey to become the club's official kit partner.

The deal starts from next season but the Blues will wear a special one-off Kappa kit in Sunday's FA Cup semi-final against Tottenham at Wembley.

Pompey's head of operations Lucius Peart said: "We are delighted to be working with such an iconic sporting brand and we look forward to building a strong relationship with Kappa.

"We can't wait to see the players take to the field at Wembley on Sunday wearing their new Kappa kit.

"It looks really strong and we have really tried to integrate all the historical aspects of the club's kit by being very careful and particular with the choice of colours."

Kappa CEO Simon Bamber said: "We are delighted to be partnering with Pompey. Their long history and tradition - and above all their incredible support - makes us proud to be part of the club's future."

Read more: http://www.portsmouth.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=194640#ixzz0khRWY2fe"[/quote]

Isn`t he in "Harry Potter and the Crock of ****e"??

Edited by miserableoldgit

Interesting that someone talks of the Beeb being given stuff.

Having a Black Eyed Peas moment - I gotta feeling

I am getting snippets that the game of how they played strip the assets is starting to become clearer.

From what I gather from the scraps of allegations, Al Fahim "invested" 5mil which came back through the BVI from Mirage who got 10mil through from Chanrai who gets 15mil through from the parachute payment. Almost all the future income sucked out and not a penny in the club and each of them clearing around 5mil somehow or another.

This is not the actual detail but just how the whispers appear to be dropping into line.

Oh and of course a nice tidy fee for the admin of the TV money.

Everything sucked out and not a penny for anyone who's owed anything and not even a corpse left one minute after they qualify for the parachute payment.

All AA has to do is get them to that day they are "qualified for the parachute payment"

What was that Sci-Fi movie with the line "Somethings' Coming"? and it ain't gonna be good news for anyone including Football

as I understand it Kappa inhabit the ponds and rivers of Japan and have various features to aid them in this environment, such as webbed hands and feet. They are sometimes even said to smell like fish, and they can certainly swim like them.

what a perfect fit.

Yep. You bet we're loving it.

Do you remember that thread after we had been taken over by Markus Liebherr that asked whether you would prefer to be a Saint or a Skate, even though we were in the third division and you were in the Premiership? I seem to recall you defending your preference pretty strongly, even though you were already on the slide.

Care to reveal whether you may have changed your mind? After all, our future seems to look pretty bright and stable, whereas even the most obstinate dull-brained Skate is having to admit to themselves that Pompey's future looks incredibly bleak. The possibilities include you not getting a wealthy owner, not clearing the CVA, playing in the fizzy pop with potentially no ground and no decent players and -15 points or even more. In just over a year, provided that you haven't been liquidated, we will swap divisions and that will be that for years and years.

The future's bright - and it's Red & White.

+1 :-)

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
Just played that and my wife said "You are a bitter and vindictive lot..."; my reply "yeah, so ?" :D:D:D

My wife laughed and asked me who posted it...

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
Hahahaha 17 seconds in, lad in black t-shirt about half way up.... :lol:

Can't work it out Stu. What's happening?

BTW, you been barred from the pub again only it's early for you to be posting...:D

Can't work it out Stu. What's happening?

BTW, you been barred from the pub again only it's early for you to be posting...:D

There is a bloke jumping up and down having a right old eppy.

And I am not in the pub because...

1) I am watching the Masters ( fookin ell Mickelson is on a roll )

2) I am on my 40 days without drinking

3) I have a torn hamstring so can hardly walk. :-(

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
There is a bloke jumping up and down having a right old eppy.

And I am not in the pub because...

1) I am watching the Masters ( fookin ell Mickelson is on a roll )

2) I am on my 40 days without drinking

3) I have a torn hamstring so can hardly walk. :-(

1) Not watching 'cos the family are gits

2) Ha, ha, I'm not

3) Sorry to hear that, it's a bastard I know. I did one 10 minutes from the end of refereeing a Hampshire Cup match. I was laid up for weeks.

1) Not watching 'cos the family are gits

2) Ha, ha, I'm not

3) Sorry to hear that, it's a bastard I know. I did one 10 minutes from the end of refereeing a Hampshire Cup match. I was laid up for weeks.

Thanks.

On a brighter note... I have Diazepam which is better than any buzz beer can give. :cool:

Oh this auspicious day for football honesty.

We have the cheating theiving fishy few facing the ghosts of Portsmuff Past.

In the next seven days we ask you Lord to administer proper justice.

Amen

(well it is Sunday)

COME ON YOU SPURS

BEAT THE

C H E A T S

No.................THRASH them. 7-0 would be good, double figures better, make their ****y fans hurt, really hurt.

Grant you just don't get it do you, if you don't play by the rules and go into admin you get docked points dont blame the PL blame the cheating feckers that ran the club. Nine points docked or not you were going down anyway.

Post from 'Thin White Duke' on the Vanden Borre thread...

I took a mate for a check up at Southampton general hospital yesterday and unfortunately he was admitted as an emergency and in the next cubicle was Anthony Vanden Boore the Zaire born Belgian player currently on loan from Genoa at P****y! Also in attendance was their club doctor Nigel Sellars who was quite chatty, apparently the player complained of stomach pains during a training session at Eastleigh and had suspected appendicitis which later proved to be be not the case. Anyhoo their doc was telling me that the administrators have asked asked him to take a 55% pay cut for working exactly the same hours which he was quite adamant that was not going to happen.He then proceeded to tell me what a great stadium and facilities we had and how envious he was blah blah.Also I asked about Sunday's semi-final and he quite openly told me that nearly all their 'better' players would be fit even though one player (unnamed) had a small stress fracture in a vertebrae in his back but Avram Grant insisted he play because ' he is not our player, he's only on loan'.

All this made me think, anyone else come in to contact accidently with a premiership player in recent times at work or in public?

Was out in the car yesterday and the car in front had a skate sticker on the back window, quick as a flash my missus said "Pompey til I die.... better shoot them then".

It's nice to see the wheels of the caravan falling off, albeit rather slowly.

Just had a look at the ol' Premier League table and couldn't help noticing that the cheating Blue Few appear to be 17 points from safety. Now, conducting some rudimentary arithmetic leaves me with the inescapable conclusion that if they had not had a points penalty they would be 8 points from safety with 5 games left.

They really ought to shut up with the whining.

Just had a look at the ol' Premier League table and couldn't help noticing that the cheating Blue Few appear to be 17 points from safety. Now, conducting some rudimentary arithmetic leaves me with the inescapable conclusion that if they had not had a points penalty they would be 8 points from safety with 5 games left.

They really ought to shut up with the whining.

Piece of cake to make up .... well it will be for us as we storm into The play offs :D