Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

Nothing discovered on here that hadn't been doing the round amoungst my fellow Pompey fans for a long, long time. The fact that most Pompey fans (Including myself) chose to bury their heads in the sand is neither here nor there. It's no different than what MOST saints fans are doing regarding the person running your club RIGHT now, Some know the score and understand what kind of fella is at the helm, Many don't wish to believe it (Though know somethings not quite right) and others are in complete ignorance through no fault of their own.

are you trying to compare a club that is being run professionally and in line with proper finance and business practice and your grimy heap. PES you should go away and hang your head.

Your club have cheated beyond reason, and deprived the revenue (the nation) of funds, add to that barefaced bending of rules and there is no comparison.

Perhaps our club is being run by a tough chairman and we dont know if the club was bought on borrowings, but one thing is for certain it is not trading insolvently and used every dodge in the book to avoid paying its way

Corps hit the nail on the head here. Your dislike for us is no different than ours for you lot. Main difference is we don't try to dress it up as something it isn't. This thread really has done no one any credit.

Nothing discovered on here that hadn't been doing the round amoungst my fellow Pompey fans for a long, long time. The fact that most Pompey fans (Including myself) chose to bury their heads in the sand is neither here nor there. It's no different than what MOST saints fans are doing regarding the person running your club RIGHT now, Some know the score and understand what kind of fella is at the helm, Many don't wish to believe it (Though know somethings not quite right) and others are in complete ignorance through no fault of their own.

Who's dressing it up as anything?

We don't like you.

That doesn't stop us being disgusted by the fact charities had money stolen from them by your club.

The two aren't mutually exclusive.

Must be nice to have a player who does'nt want to be there, even before he's stepped through the door.

By the way who will be paying his wages, until the 11th December, (the Emergency Loan cut-off date) ? Stoke or 'The Cheats'

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/Green-light-for-Lawrence-loan.6519104.jp

The midfielder, who last night was on international duty with the Republic of Ireland against Andorra, can stay for a maximum of 93 days.

That would ensure his Fratton Park stay would last to the beginning of December.

However, the 93 days can either be reached continuously or cumulatively.

In that case, Lawrence could effectively be sent back to Stoke during international weeks.

That would put his Pompey loan on pause until his return, when it resumes again.

The Blues would then be able to stretch out his stay as close to the next transfer window as possible.

Once that window opens on January 1, the club will then seek to turn the emergency loan into a permanent switch.

Once again, that will not be a problem for the Football League and is permitted.

In the meantime, the 28-year-old will be free to play for Steve Cotterill's side.

There's a big difference between disagreeing with a few decisions your chairman makes, and your club assembling an entire squad which you can't even come close to affording, and thinking everything is perfectly ok. Sure the FA Cup win was a bit of a distraction but there were plenty on here who made educated guesses at the wages/transfers of the squad, compared it with your income and saw the yawning chasm between the two emerging, long before a lot of your fans started bleating "it's all the Premier League's fault" on the streets.

What a whining, hysterical bunch of little girls you lot are. Nearly 700 pages of sanctimonious hand wringing, pathetically trying to dress your hatred of Pompey up as concern for charities and schools.

Give up, you sound truly, truly pathetic

No, not trying to dess anything up. I want your club to go out of business, not only because it's run by charlatans and fraudsters ripping off assorted people, but also because of the idiots like you who pop up periodically to whine and squinny. "Waa waa, stop being horrible about Portsmouth. Waa waa."

May I enquire as to what reaction you were expecting to find on website dedicated to your local rivals? Surely even you're not so thick as to expect anything other than disgust from the SAINTSweb at what your team has done? I guess many on here see what PFC have done as being morally unjust, and rather than becoming prudent and circumspect as a result, are now happy to continue merrily back on the same path as before. Nothing has changed.

It's a shame that you keep coming back here. Whenever I start to feel any sympathy for supporters like Merovingian, Mack Rill and the other handful of decent 'few' posters, a dinlo like you will pop out of the woodwork, and remind me why I'd rather you went pop.

No, not trying to dess anything up. I want your club to go out of business, not only because it's run by charlatans and fraudsters ripping off assorted people, but also because of the idiots like you who pop up periodically to whine and squinny. "Waa waa, stop being horrible about Portsmouth. Waa waa."

May I enquire as to what reaction you were expecting to find on website dedicated to your local rivals? Surely even you're not so thick as to expect anything other than disgust from the SAINTSweb at what your team has done? I guess many on here see what PFC have done as being morally unjust, and rather than becoming prudent and circumspect as a result, are now happy to continue merrily back on the same path as before. Nothing has changed.

It's a shame that you keep coming back here. Whenever I start to feel any sympathy for supporters like Merovingian, Mack Rill and the other handful of decent 'few' posters, a dinlo like you will pop out of the woodwork, and remind me why I'd rather you went pop.

1. You want the club to go out of business because it's run by charlatans? Funny that, we want the charlatans out of our club. But how would the club going out of business affect the likes of Chainrai? Your comment is dumb.

2. I'm not asking you to stop being "horrible" about Pompey, I'm asking you lot to stop trying to mask your ridiculous 700 page thread about Pompey as concern over how we've cheated hospitals etc when you don't care a flying **** about that, all you want is Pompey to be punished/ cease to exist because we're above you and it's put your delicate little noses out of joint. By all means have a pop at our predicament but stop trying to use a moral standpoint to do it.

LOL at saying we are sanctimonious ...YOU are on your oppositions forum, moaning at us for moaning about our rival club, I dont think to myself ...'oo I'll just pop over to the pompey forum and moan at them for hating me' ...how sanctimonious are you ffs

See my post above. I'm not moaning at you for having a go at Pompey, I just have to laugh at how pathetic your supposed moral standpoint over the whole thing is when we all know that's just a convenient excuse for you lot. If Pompey were still in a league below you do you really think this thread would have even got into double figures?

You're a pathetic bunch of whining schoolgirls and whilst I genuinely didn't want to see you disappear last year, I now hope that the situation after Liebherr's unfortunate death sees you end up in the hands of a bunch of crooks the like of which have run Pompey into the ground and that your club gets wound up.

1. You want the club to go out of business because it's run by charlatans? Funny that, we want the charlatans out of our club. But how would the club going out of business affect the likes of Chainrai? Your comment is dumb.

2. I'm not asking you to stop being "horrible" about Pompey, I'm asking you lot to stop trying to mask your ridiculous 700 page thread about Pompey as concern over how we've cheated hospitals etc when you don't care a flying **** about that, all you want is Pompey to be punished/ cease to exist because we're above you and it's put your delicate little noses out of joint. By all means have a pop at our predicament but stop trying to use a moral standpoint to do it.

See my post above. I'm not moaning at you for having a go at Pompey, I just have to laugh at how pathetic your supposed moral standpoint over the whole thing is when we all know that's just a convenient excuse for you lot. If Pompey were still in a league below you do you really think this thread would have even got into double figures?

You're a pathetic bunch of whining schoolgirls and whilst I genuinely didn't want to see you disappear last year, I now hope that the situation after Liebherr's unfortunate death sees you end up in the hands of a bunch of crooks the like of which have run Pompey into the ground and that your club gets wound up.

Aww, do you think that the fact this is going on and on and on and on and on and on is starting to get to him?

1. No it isn't dumb (are you seven by the way, or possibly American?). I would rather your horrible little club went out of existence as a combination of both reasons, or were you unable to read that? The people who have run the club and taken the **** out of everybody, and the moronic supporters such as your good self. It's not just the local businesses and charities you have ripped off, it's everyone. What everbody finds so hard to accept is that your club has not been punished when it should have been, and then mongs like you come on here with absolutely no sense of humility. I somewhat resent the fact that I pay my taxes, while the money PFC should have paid was spent on a jolly in the Premier League. As I said before which you ignored, any goodwill for your fans on here, is quickly ****ed away by you posting rubbish, deliberately imflammatory comments and whining. I suppose some people aren't very clever.

2. Which leads me onto the second point, which you couldn't be bothered to answer. What the **** were you expecting to find on a website dedicated to your rivals? Seriously, if you don't like it here, feel free to bugger off. Why come on here periodiacally and complain about the righteous indignation? Is it because you know what you're likely to find, so just pop on over when you fancy a squinny, or to wind people up?

When your club is so morally bankrupt that all you've got left is to have a go at us for being sanctimonious about PFC's shortcomings, I'd give up.

Corp Ho, this is the third time for your poxy club, you'd think by now, it would have sunk in to a few of your scally heads....you are cheats, pure and simple. Other clubs get into trouble, then try and address the situation. Your crappy little club, doesn't bother with that, or the rules, you just go ahead and rip off all and sunder. All over this country, financial cuts are taking place, and £30 million in taxes, would have gone a long way. So when you see your local care home go pop, or your local hospital closing wards, just remember, your cheating little excuse for a football club, contributed towards that.

. . . . I now hope that the situation after Liebherr's unfortunate death sees you end up in the hands of a bunch of crooks the like of which have run Pompey into the ground and that your club gets wound up.

Hi Ho!

So you agree that a club run by crooks should be wound up.

Thank you, it took us 663 pages and just about 15 months but we made it.

What a whining, hysterical bunch of little girls you lot are. Nearly 700 pages of sanctimonious hand wringing, pathetically trying to dress your hatred of Pompey up as concern for charities and schools.

Give up, you sound truly, truly pathetic

But even the worst posters on here couldn't get anywhere as near as you for being pathetic....you are priceless. You really come across as a school kid allowed to use his parents notebook for a couple of hours a week.....very sad. lol lol

Stop whinny about 700 pages of fun......lol thats what laughing about pompey is about...its fun how ridiculous you are....thats you and the laughing stock you support.

Roll on 1000+ pages of taking the piiss, you obviously can't take it but so dumb you keep come back for more.

The Irony of this thread is whilst you focus on your neighbours, your own club is busy alienating it's own fanbase. Your run by a complete despot (albeit not a criminal), who has no respect for your own past and traditions but most of you are too blind to see it. Laugh at Pompey all you like, there's plenty to laugh at, yet whilst you laugh at us, please realise we're laughing back at you. I take great pleasure knowing that your own Führer is doing his best to embarass your own club nationwide, many of the simpletons on here don't even realise it. :)

I just can't believe how much further in the mire they keep sinking. They must be spending the player sales cash to keep afloat. I can't believe this row with the robins. Was AA trying to filter some Money into a secret pot? How are they paying the wages and tax? What was all those flat denials that Storrie was involved in player transfers. Either they desperately need to distance them selves for legal/political reasons or he HAS been secretly working for them!

And then there is the dramatic non completion of a CVA. All apparently signed waiting for FL approval. Yeh right!

FL can't be impressed by a CVA that sneaked through the court but has failed on the two key areas before it even gets to them - income and wage reduction.

Tis unworkable I tell you! Then again if you were stupid enough to vote for it you deserve to get 4p in the pound less expenses.

I think what has really struck a nerve down the road is that we are in talks with a former physio to become our next manager yet he still has a better CV than Cotterill.

And if the length of the thread really rankles, stop extending it by posting little rants.

All aboard!! The train crash is back on and AA is getting up some steam!!

'Gone are the days when extraordinary pay packets put this club in financial trouble.

'Nowadays we are looking at a budget of £13-15m this season and around

£10m for next season if we retain our Championship status.

'However, in the cases of Kitson and Lawrence, we have had to push the boat out a little.

'Their wages are £19,000s and £20,000s but it is something we are comfortable with.

The madness continues.

They are still outbidding some Prem clubs like Blackpool, Wolves and Wigan.

There has been a very half-hearted attempt at reducing wages, they have maybe six players who are earning Prem figures, the business forecasts are now flawed, the CVA is unworkable, the attempt to return to the Prem on someone else's money continues....

I think Lampitt and the FL has some questions to answer, not a good announcement for AA to make in the build up to a big meeting - by paying these huge amounts it's obvious they intend to launch a promotion bid, this isn't a club stabilising - without the income or new investment it looks a little bit like cheating.

I've predicted this earlier - BC is gambling for the immense PL riches. It will be interesting to see what his plan is if they fail to go up this season.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/sep/10/west-ham-lyall-greenwood

Half way down this story, is this:

Portsmouth's paperwork

The transfer of Portsmouth's Football League share to a company said to be controlled by Balram Chainrai was not rubber-stamped by the League's board yesterday. And so the club remain in administration, which is not the outcome anyone would have expected when the administrator, Andrew Andronikou, was talking about "blue sky ahead" and how the club would soon be "out of the clutches of the Football League".

It is believed there was insufficient paperwork for the League to ratify the club's takeover by PFC Realisations. If so, it would not be the first time Pompey have had a problem with their paperwork this week, with Liam Lawrence's loan from Stoke City to Fratton Park also held up over late filing of documents.

"From our end, all documentation was sent on time, well before the 6pm deadline," Andronikou said. "I was there myself to see it." According to what Digger has heard, from the League's end it did not arrive until after 8pm. Who to believe?

and this:

Redknapp court hearing

Harry Redknapp faces a court hearing over alleged tax evasion within 24 hours of his club's home Champions League tie against Werder Bremen. A scheduled hearing involving lawyers for Redknapp, Peter Storrie and Milan Mandaric – who deny charges of tax evasion – was due at Southwark Crown Court next week but has been postponed after legal teams requested more time. It will now take place on Thursday 25 and Friday 26 November, meaning it begins the day after the Bundesliga side travel to White Hart Lane. Southwark Crown Court's diary clearly does not pay too much heed to Redknapp's football commitments. Next week's scheduled hearing would in any case have clashed with his club's trip to Werder Bremen.

Edited by positivepete
extra info

The Irony of this thread is whilst you focus on your neighbours, your own club is busy alienating it's own fanbase. Your run by a complete despot (albeit not a criminal), who has no respect for your own past and traditions but most of you are too blind to see it. Laugh at Pompey all you like, there's plenty to laugh at, yet whilst you laugh at us, please realise we're laughing back at you. I take great pleasure knowing that your own Führer is doing his best to embarass your own club nationwide, many of the simpletons on here don't even realise it. :)

PES, you are yet another, who lives his/her life, believing the written word is God. Haven't you learnt yet, that most of the crap papers print nardays, is speculation, or soin put onto fact. Don't believe all you read my fishy friend, our chairman id a professional buisness man, yes, he is ruffling a few feathers, but compared to what you accept as chairmen, he is a diamond. He will get this club back inti the top level of football, by fair means, now theres a word left out of the Portsea dictionary!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/sep/10/west-ham-lyall-greenwood

Half way down this story, is this:

Portsmouth's paperwork

The transfer of Portsmouth's Football League share to a company said to be controlled by Balram Chainrai was not rubber-stamped by the League's board yesterday. And so the club remain in administration, which is not the outcome anyone would have expected when the administrator, Andrew Andronikou, was talking about "blue sky ahead" and how the club would soon be "out of the clutches of the Football League".

It is believed there was insufficient paperwork for the League to ratify the club's takeover by PFC Realisations. If so, it would not be the first time Pompey have had a problem with their paperwork this week, with Liam Lawrence's loan from Stoke City to Fratton Park also held up over late filing of documents.

and this:

Redknapp court hearing

Harry Redknapp faces a court hearing over alleged tax evasion within 24 hours of his club's home Champions League tie against Werder Bremen. A scheduled hearing involving lawyers for Redknapp, Peter Storrie and Milan Mandaric – who deny charges of tax evasion – was due at Southwark Crown Court next week but has been postponed after legal teams requested more time. It will now take place on Thursday 25 and Friday 26 November, meaning it begins the day after the Bundesliga side travel to White Hart Lane. Southwark Crown Court's diary clearly does not pay too much heed to Redknapp's football commitments. Next week's scheduled hearing would in any case have clashed with his club's trip to Werder Bremen.

"From our end, all documentation was sent on time, well before the 6pm deadline," Andronikou said. "I was there myself to see it." According to what Digger has heard, from the League's end it did not arrive until after 8pm. Who to believe?

Plus this..................

I come on here occasionally and it's always good for a chuckle, especially when CH has been on with his particular brand of obtuseness. At least we allow postings from our rivals here, which is more than seems to happen on any Portsmouth related boards.

I think Dark Munster is right, based on some of the salaries they say they have been offering. How far adrift would you think they'll have to get before Chanrai starts to get twitchy?

I come on here occasionally and it's always good for a chuckle, especially when CH has been on with his particular brand of obtuseness. At least we allow postings from our rivals here, which is more than seems to happen on any Portsmouth related boards.

I think Dark Munster is right, based on some of the salaries they say they have been offering. How far adrift would you think they'll have to get before Chanrai starts to get twitchy?

How the hell can they afford to get Redkrapp back as manager?

Don't they realise he's rubbish at trying to save sinking ships without spending a fortune on players?

PES, you are yet another, who lives his/her life, believing the written word is God. Haven't you learnt yet, that most of the crap papers print nardays, is speculation, or soin put onto fact. Don't believe all you read my fishy friend, our chairman id a professional buisness man, yes, he is ruffling a few feathers, but compared to what you accept as chairmen, he is a diamond. He will get this club back inti the top level of football, by fair means, now theres a word left out of the Portsea dictionary!

Followed very next post by

Lengthy (and entertaining) quote from yep, the Media...

Lol

The fact that they are willing to break the wage structure on just their 3rd and fourth recruits of the new era tells you all you need to know. Don't be surprised if Kanu's wages and 3 (LMFAO) year contract went well over the 10'000 per week limit as well. Ultimately I guess none of us are surprised, but want is even more incredible is that AA has come out and told the World....nothing short of bizarre and another two fingers to at the FL, with the bird added for good measure by stating they tried to sign someone for a million quid, when there squad is now 20, they have a transfer emargo and AA's pledge to the creditors was no purchases....funny they didnt ratify pompeys golden share yesterday isn't it?

Actually we want your club to go out of business to screw up the charlatans that run it and have run it. If the club goes down that route then all the cheating gits that have creamed money out of your club while Hospitals and Charity's and local business's go without.

Unfortunatly for you that would also mean that its recognised your FA Cup runs were a false ride and your fans would suffer some shame at the way the club has been run into the ground.

What we also would like is for some of the blue few to start an AFC Pompy or something and build it up with people who actually care about your club. The sooner you get back to being genuine rivals again the better for us. Getting top dog status in Local derbys is a great buzz for our city as much as it is for your village and I doubt there are many fans from either club that want to see the end of them.

Our feelings about how your lot have run things are the same as if another club did the same thing. Yes there are other clubs in trouble but none, I repeat, NONE!!!! Have gone to the extremes or continued to flick the V's in the same way your club has. All of the other clubs have delt with the issue of owing money by selling players and reducing the wage bill. Your club took the owing of money to new extremes and even when your threatened with going out of existance you raise the wage bill even more!

I find it staggering how some of you can defend how badly your club has been run. A few of you can see what most of us are saying and even agree. Most of you however cant see your club is being used and robbed to line the pockets of the already rich while the local people suffer and you think its all a good thing. lol

From today's Guardian - http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/sep/10/west-ham-lyall-greenwood

About halfway down the page.

"The transfer of Portsmouth's Football League share to a company said to be controlled by Balram Chainrai was not rubber-stamped by the League's board yesterday. And so the club remain in administration, which is not the outcome anyone would have expected when the administrator, Andrew Andronikou, was talking about "blue sky ahead" and how the club would soon be "out of the clutches of the Football League".

Oh dear :lol:

PES you used to be a decent poster but you have become a bitter Skate and have sunk to Ho's level. All your platitudes about you wanting Tony Lynham to save us etc were all a sham.

Perhaps all along you knew it was a nonsense but were just on a wind up. Merovian and mackRill are the only 2 who really can hold their heads up on here as being humourous and decent.

I know there are a lot who are pretty harsh to your lot on here but to come on and compare us and the running of our club to yours is ridiculous. NC is rubbing the press up the wrong way but that does not mean he is a fool or bad, perhaps professional, would you say Storrie and his soundbites is better?

From today's Guardian -

"The transfer of Portsmouth's Football League share to a company said to be controlled by Balram Chainrai was not rubber-stamped by the League's board yesterday. And so the club remain in administration, which is not the outcome anyone would have expected when the administrator, Andrew Andronikou, was talking about "blue sky ahead" and how the club would soon be "out of the clutches of the Football League".

It is believed there was insufficient paperwork for the League to ratify the club's takeover by PFC Realisations....

Of course the Football League changed their rules in the summer, which the CHEATS FC probably took no notice of because they usually ignore rules.

http://www.football-league.co.uk/footballleaguenews/20100804/clubs-approve-rule-changes_2246528_2110947

I have highlighted where I think they failed (e.g. a BVI bank account does not count.), although IMO they probably failed on most of them if the real truth ever comes out.

At today's EGM, clubs voted to introduce the following regulatory changes that stem from The League's Solidarity agreement with the Premier League:

1. Further enhancements to the Owner's and Director's Tests which will include:

- Creating an Annual Reporting process for all club directors

- Prior disclosure of new directors and a prohibition on persons taking up the role until clearance is received from The Football League.

- Introducing a restriction on anyone owning an interest in a club where they are prevented from entering the UK or are unable to have funds available in the UK for their own benefit.

2. Additional financial reporting requirements for Championship clubs including:

- The provision of 'future financial information' relating to the subsequent season.

- Clubs to demonstrate they have no overdue transfer fees, compensation fees, key employee wages or PAYE/NIC.

- Clubs in default or clubs with business plans that cast doubt on their ability to fulfil fixtures or pay football creditors will be required to submit to budget constraints including possibility of transfer embargo.

- The change of ownership of more than 30% of club will trigger fresh reporting requirements.

3. The requirement to publish the identity of any individuals owning 10% or more in any club.

4. The absolute prohibition of 'third party interests' in players.

5. A new standard player contract in line with that in use in the Premier League.

CHEATS !!!!

they also introduced rules on clubs having to file accounts to avoid penalties and embargoes.

Pompey have historically steered clear of that whole side of things, and I certainly don't see AA committing all his stunts to paper where people can analyse it.

I guess that unlike the high court, the FL weren't impressed with the grubby shoebox of reciepts.

Kitson and Lawrence and Kanu to head promotion push. Don't make me laugh. All Sh1te and over the hill and will do sod all at Cheats FC. Enjoy the slide to League 1 Fish Botherers.

Lawrence is 28 and a decent player IMO. Kitson is 30 and I'd have him here right now. Still, the game is all about opinions I guess.

Lawrence is 28 and a decent player IMO. Kitson is 30 and I'd have him here right now. Still, the game is all about opinions I guess.

Lawerence and kitson would do a good job for any Championship team, two good signings for them IF they can get the best out of them. Fingers crossed Ipswich continue their good start to the season down there tomorrow.

Lawrence doesn't want to be there?

and once again your source is ? And please don't tell me it was the journo on SSN on transfer day lol

lawrence said he was glad to come - and that was from him - he isn't going to say he isn't I agree but its a better source than a SSN journo giving it his slant on it lol !

Kitson and Lawrence and Kanu to head promotion push. Don't make me laugh. All Sh1te and over the hill and will do sod all at Cheats FC. Enjoy the slide to League 1 Fish Botherers.

blimey promotion push = who said anything about that - I'll be chuffed if we scrape out of relegation as will most of our lot

well that and driving chainrai and lets not forget Kushnir away from our club

So, with all this work going on and bending of the embargo, can anyone enlighten me?

Just how many defenders do they have in their squad of 20?

According to the last list I saw on here it was 4.

And according to a decent Skate mate I met for a beer last week, the figure was.....

Now I know some moan that NC could be picking our team, and I know AA is a clown, but surely even he can see that playing with no defenders on the bench for 40 odd matches is a tad unwise?

Thanks googlemaniacs for any research into this subject

PES you used to be a decent poster but you have become a bitter Skate and have sunk to Ho's level. All your platitudes about you wanting Tony Lynham to save us etc were all a sham.

Perhaps all along you knew it was a nonsense but were just on a wind up. Merovian and mackRill are the only 2 who really can hold their heads up on here as being humourous and decent.

I know there are a lot who are pretty harsh to your lot on here but to come on and compare us and the running of our club to yours is ridiculous. NC is rubbing the press up the wrong way but that does not mean he is a fool or bad, perhaps professional, would you say Storrie and his soundbites is better?

Ok Nick if you say so. Storrie could well be proven to be a criminal in the not very near future, NC is a completely different kettle of fish (Excuse the choice of words here). I know my clubs short comings and if many Pompey fans didn't most recognise them now. Southampton are a well run club, certainly by comparison, but I would not be smug in the slightest about SFC's long term prospects with NC at the helm, ironically as a Pompey fan I'm party to the odd bit of ITK and heard the concerns regarding NC from the first day he showed up at SFC. I thought it was bais, but now I can clearly see the things I was told unfolding as predicted. Funny 'cos there's a bit of money (Never as much as some of the muppets on here seemed to think) at SFC but it amuses me no end that NC is pulling the strings, the fact that most of you lot can't see it makes me chuckle. It also amuses me to see the posters who maybe party to the same info I am regularly getting slaughtered on the Main board! If only you guys knew how right they are!......So is this the ramblings of a Bitter Skate? Yeah very probably. :)

Ok Nick if you say so. Storrie could well be proven to be a criminal in the not very near future, NC is a completely different kettle of fish (Excuse the choice of words here). I know my clubs short comings and if many Pompey fans didn't most recognise them now. Southampton are a well run club, certainly by comparison, but I would not be smug in the slightest about SFC's long term prospects with NC at the helm, ironically as a Pompey fan I'm party to the odd bit of ITK and heard the concerns regarding NC from the first day he showed up at SFC. I thought it was bais, but now I can clearly see the things I was told unfolding as predicted. Funny 'cos there's a bit of money (Never as much as some of the muppets on here seemed to think) at SFC but it amuses me no end that NC is pulling the strings, the fact that most of you lot can't see it makes me chuckle. It also amuses me to see the posters who maybe party to the same info I am regularly getting slaughtered on the Main board! If only you guys knew how right they are!......So is this the ramblings of a Bitter Skate? Yeah very probably. :)

Yeah, but Nico has such a damned good business plan, he won't fail

So, with all this work going on and bending of the embargo, can anyone enlighten me?

Just how many defenders do they have in their squad of 20?

According to the last list I saw on here it was 4.

Defenders

Ward, Sonko, Mokoena, Rocha, Dickinson, Kyle Naughton poss

Midfielders

Brown, Mullins, Lawrence, Hughes, Ritchie, Utaka,

Attack

Webber, Nugent, Kitson, Cifti, Kanu

or something like that with Kyle Naughton joining next week apparently.....prolly good enough to keep us up

Who exactly should be pulling the strings??

Defenders

Ward, Sonko, Mokoena, Rocha, Dickinson, Kyle Naughton poss

Midfielders

Brown, Mullins, Lawrence, Hughes, Ritchie, Utaka,

Attack

Webber, Nugent, Kitson, Cifti, Kanu

or something like that with Kyle Naughton joining next week apparently.....prolly good enough to keep us up

Probably so........if they all remain fit and injury free.