Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

I can't understand why the CHEATS FC are complaining about it.

The 1st CVA report produced on 28th May said they owed the following to the North London Yobos

Begovic £1M, Boateng £3M and O'Hara £0.5M in unpaid Transfer fees.

The 2nd CVA report produced on 21 June said the NLYs had £5,182,986.42 VOTES which AA was only to happy to use to defeat the Tax Man. Now he doesn't want to pay some of it.

CHEATS

Haha brilliant. So they planned for it to be in there even as a footballing debt that comes under the 100% payment and they still want to argue it. Lol

What hope will the 20p crew have now?

This was mentioned a few weeks ago and now Mandaric has spoken about it.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_div_1/9010934.stm

"I'm still chairman here but there's no secret about how much I love Pompey and I think I have another round left in me," Mandaric told BBC Sport.

"But committing to anything now would be wrong, for the fans here and the fans there. I will not be putting my name near any deal for a club until I'm ready."

Only for non footballing debts, last time I checked berkovic is a keeper and spurs resemble a football club so I guess they are in the 100% club. ;)

Yes, but we're talking about Cheating Lying Bastards FC here, where up is down, back is front, an embargo means bringing in players, a wage cap means continuing spending like a drunken sailor, amounts owed to creditors swing wildly up and down by £100 million to suit their purposes, and every rule out there means nothing to them.

even the referees are against poor plucky Pompey, that's the last two games they should have won.

I think the FL should give them those six points at least, it really isn't fair.

I feel sorry for them, oh hang on, I've got over it!

Lol very good rallyboy,,,,,I see the team on the south coast have like us also decided to take a rain check on the New Manger syndrome Malarkey, Thats 5 games now since old cortsy sacked Par-Doo, Old rupee must of left his (how to run a footy club) Book in his office, Still every cloud and silver linings At least you might have a chance to say (Mr Booookie got it wrong)

Now Daddy is saying somebody "Cheated him out of 2 Billion Dollars".

http://failedmessiah.typepad.com/failed_messiahcom/2010/09/exclusive-is-chabads-chief-rabbi-of-russia-part-of-a-2-billion-dollar-swindle-456.html?cid=6a00d83451b71f69e20134876d3597970c

I like the comments at the end.

both of these guys are dirty. if the accuser was on the straight and narrow he would never have been in this position in the first place

Two war profiteers squabble over their blood money. By rights all those billions should be returned to the Angolan people

What you are doing here in your "exclusive article" is choosing the side one scum sucking thief over another scum sucking thief.

etc.

let's see who is having the poorer season.......next goal wins.....

At the start of this season You!(the deluded side of Hants) Bookies Favorites to win league one,

At the start of this season Us!(the unlucky Bloo Few) One of Bookies most likely to be relegated,

I would say our season is bang on course,

At the start of this season You!(the deluded side of Hants) Bookies Favorites to win league one,

At the start of this season Us!(the unlucky Bloo Few) One of Bookies most likely to be relegated,

And at the end of the season, no matter what, we'll be Scummers and you'll still be DFCSBs.

End of.

LMFAO, "deluded side of Hants"

Errr, wrong side, fishboy...

That's because they didn't know our owner was ill and that Alan Pardew fancied Fonte's missus!

Err Nothing Deluded about our 2 Championships and two FA Cups compared to your one 'Pompey boy' inspired FA Cup win eh? Big club my arse, only one Historically successful club on the south coast and they don't flippin' play in red and white striped clown kits. :)

Err Nothing Deluded about our 2 Championships and two FA Cups compared to your one 'Pompey boy' inspired FA Cup win eh? Big club my arse, only one Historically successful club on the south coast and they don't flippin' play in red and white striped clown kits. :)

T-ss-r no fa cups they dont count in our eyes, you should be stripped of them with immediate effect. Cheats.

That's because they didn't know our owner was ill and that Alan Pardew fancied Fonte's missus!

Whats new....eney male between 16 to infinity would love a peace of what Fonte has on tap. + was it that much of a secrete that your owner was not in the best of health,

Best you comes up with a better excuse for why the bestiest team (on paper) in div1 is blowin it big time.

Whats new....eney male between 16 to infinity would love a peace of what Fonte has on tap. + was it that much of a secrete that your owner was not in the best of health,

Best you comes up with a better excuse for why the bestiest team (on paper) in div1 is blowin it big time.

Because we are ****. Well, at the moment anyway. But still marginally better then you lot :)

Er we don't, so I don't quite know who your referring to there

Nothing really to say....just too far down the threads.....

Indeed but outside of the formal ratification of chanarai, (Once they get their paperwork in order) then there is very little to say. Storrie's tax evasion case might breathe some new life into the thread, but we are nearly done. Chanarai will hang around for the rest of his money through the parachute payments and then sell sell sell. The CVA allowed for 15 million pounds worth of working capital and once that's gone it will have to stand on its own two feet and thats when they will really start feeling the pain. He might of course sell earlier if someone offers him a chunk of change, but i doubt it.

Indeed but outside of the formal ratification of chanarai, (Once they get their paperwork in order) then there is very little to say. Storrie's tax evasion case might breathe some new life into the thread, but we are nearly done. Chanarai will hang around for the rest of his money through the parachute payments and then sell sell sell. The CVA allowed for 15 million pounds worth of working capital and once that's gone it will have to stand on its own two feet and thats when they will really start feeling the pain. He might of course sell earlier if someone offers him a chunk of change, but i doubt it.

There's more miles in this yet. First up will be when the first CVA payment can't be made. Then there will be the realisation that no parachute payments + low gates does not equal 2 new players on £20k a week, plus Nugent, Utaka et al on god knows what.

There may be a lull......but this thread will be back....oh yes....it will be back

The plan demonstrates the club can trade as a sustainable business and includes financial details of income, expenditure and how Portsmouth plan to cover any 'black holes' in its accounts.

Well, it patently can't under with its present crowds and STILL large wage bill. Lets not forget the pitiful payments to be made for the CVA, which although small still have to be found. That's before we get started on the 'black hole' - which seems a pretty apt simile. Surely it must all be posited in getting back to the premier league and those juicy TV monies? And where exactly do I find Pompey on that helpful skysports page? Next to Preston North End, and they haven't even got the alphabetical order right.:-)

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11688_6390712,00.html

"We are there to talk football, that's all." says Andronikou. "Anything else is up to Milan."

Why is AA there to talk football? He is an accountant/administrator isn 't he?

I always thought it was very dodgy that Milan Mandaric left pompey so quickly saying he wanted to have a break from football then months later taking over at Leicester. Now he wants to return to the club he loves so much. Hasn't he got to sell Leicester first and also win his court case. He is definitely another very shady character. The trouble is last time he did manage to get the skates promoted with his money. I hope it doesn't work out for him or the skates this time around if it does happen.

LOL @ Cotterill on Solent saying they're bad start is down to their US tour, and all the teams in Chapionship who have played POOPEY are glad they played them already. And everyone else is dredding playing them!! PSML :D

I've said it before, he'll be gone before Christmas. As for Mandaric, told you........

Big Big Big Cover Up of Bella Emberg knicker scale.

The FL will need a a while to make sense of any business plan that indicates that the business is sustainable in its current form.

If it's that good a plan perhaps Chanrai might like to release his cash flow forecasts so we can all have a good laugh.

And on Cotterill's comments, it's like Grant never left! - I'm sure the likes of QPR are petrified.

That's another difference between the tow clubs, both have had poor starts, I don't hear Adkins suggesting that the top teams are dreading coming to St Marys.

There's a lot to be said for dignified confidence over vulgar spin for the dim.

I've said it before, he'll be gone before Christmas. As for Mandaric, told you........

Big Big Big Cover Up of Bella Emberg knicker scale.

I think most Skates will be happy about his possible return. I hope it doesn't work out for them as he does like to splash the cash to get his teams promoted.

According to this, Mandaric is staying with Leicester...

http://www.teamtalk.com/leicester-city/6389864/Mandaric-rules-out-Pompey-return

"I might stay here for the next two years, it might be longer and may be a lot less than that. But I am not going to leave until these new people have a really strong relationship with the club. I am not going to leave until there has been some good transition time."

So reading that last paragraph, he'll be gone by friday ;-)

"I might stay here for the next two years, it might be longer and may be a lot less than that. But I am not going to leave until these new people have a really strong relationship with the club. I am not going to leave until there has been some good transition time."

So reading that last paragraph, he'll be gone by friday ;-)

I have to laugh at Mandydick acting concerned about whoever is taking the football club off his hands. He doesn't give a **** so long as the right amount of gold crosses his palm.

Is it me????? I genuinely think he believes this is within the boundarys of a "Transfer Embargo". I'm sure the android has assured him it works that way. It doesn't.

The transfer embargo was put in place because of the clubs inability to manage its finanances, (Probably worth remembering that this is the second transfer embargo in this whole sorry mess, but when the first one was relaxed, it was systematically abused, with players contracts magaically being paid off, huge agents fees then paid to bring those players in and storrie trying to have the agent involved paid by the back door and not in keeping with the rules agreed) to date they have been unable to provide the relevant information, to the relevant authorites that demonstrates their ability to run the club in such a way as to prevent this happening again and as such the transfer embargo stands. The FL were ultimately undone by thier own 20 man squad rule and whilst they seemed to manipulate this as well (Cancelling contracts etc.) the new faces that have been bought in, were done so, to allow them to get to the 20 man squad rule. That does not mean you can now bin a couple of them to bring in a couple of better players, no doubt on more money. I am sure that it hasn't escaped the notice of the FL that first element of the CVA was to bring in 15 million pounds worth of player sales, which was subsequently reduced to 13 million and then subsequently shy by nearly 3 million. Another element of the restructuring, was to cap the wage limit of any one player at a very generous 10k a week and the first two players they bring in are on 19k and 20k a week, which suggests they are slow learners. Reading about mokoena and Heirdesson, i would suggest they will want as a minimum, the same terms and no doubt they will get it. They havent learnt a thing and continue to hold two fingers up at the football authorites...... Who won't tolerate it forever, even with lampitt invloved.

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/The-Axe-ready-to-commit.6541788.jp

Talks are continuing with Hreidarsson but Mokoena is now close to signing after agreeing revised personal terms

'There might be a couple of sacrifices we might have to make to get

Hermann but it is something I'd want to do.

'I need him in that 20, so if I have to sacrifice someone else it's what I've got to do.

'It might be a loan out or there might be other things you can do to vacate spaces.

I'm not even sure how a club in administration can be offering three year contracts to players?

The contracts that they offer can be fantasy anyway, pompey won't have to pay, the FL will have to bale them out and pay football creditors if it all goes wrong again (not that it's stopped going wrong this time yet!)

Most insolvent clubs are polite enough to have gaps between administrations, pompey seem keen to blend the two debacles into one lengthy crash.

Consolidate your bankruptcies, don't bother to exit admin, just drive the business into the ground by repeating the mistakes that got you there in the first place!!

I'm not even sure how a club in administration can be offering three year contracts to players?

The contracts that they offer can be fantasy anyway, pompey won't have to pay, the FL will have to bale them out and pay football creditors if it all goes wrong again (not that it's stopped going wrong this time yet!)

Most insolvent clubs are polite enough to have gaps between administrations, pompey seem keen to blend the two debacles into one lengthy crash.

Consolidate your bankruptcies, don't bother to exit admin, just drive the business into the ground by repeating the mistakes that got you there in the first place!!

You can envisage the new shirt sponsor now - Ocean Bankruptcies