Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

So, no new[sic] owner ratified by the FL.

No wins for the few, and only two[?] goals scored.

For one that was so vocal a few weeks ago, trumpeting the new dawn etc etc, Mr Ho seems to have gone very quiet. Unlike him to only come here when it looks like things are going well only to skulk away again when they don't....oh...

What new dawn was I trumpeting a few weeks ago? Maybe you could post the quote. I'd be interested to read it seeing as I never said any such thing. Perhaps you've confused me with someone else (as happens time and time and time and time again on here).

By the way, if we want to talk about racism at our respective clubs let's talk about an overt examples from a couple of years ago

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/hampshire/5391602.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/hampshire/7906444.stm

What new dawn was I trumpeting a few weeks ago? Maybe you could post the quote. I'd be interested to read it seeing as I never said any such thing. Perhaps you've confused me with someone else (as happens time and time and time and time again on here).

By the way, if we want to talk about racism at our respective clubs let's talk about an overt examples from a couple of years ago

Neither incident had anything to do with Southampton football club or its fans. ***t.

And that has what to do with saints?

Oh, it doesn't.

Good to see you're still a 'kin pr1ck of the highest order.

How is your contact at the club, who you see socially every two weeks oor so? Given you anymore fantastic, always accurate, inside tips.

C**t.

Neither incident had anything to do with Southampton football club or its fans. ***t.

And that has what to do with saints?

Oh, it doesn't.

Good to see you're still a 'kin pr1ck of the highest order.

How is your contact at the club, who you see socially every two weeks oor so? Given you anymore fantastic, always accurate, inside tips.

C**t.

Racist attack by a football fan in Southampton. You reckon he wasn't a Saints fan too?

Still waiting for the quote showing me trumpeting Pompey's new dawn as well. Or maybe I never said anything of the sort?

PMSL

Racist attack by a football fan in Southampton. You reckon he wasn't a Saints fan too?

Is very racist attack in Portsmouth done by a pompey fan? Is very murder, rape, assult, fraud committed in Portsmouth done by a pompey fan?

No? Thought not.

The same applies to every city and town in England.

Thick skate c**t as has been shown, over and over again.

he's got a point that as a town they haven't got the monopoly on racism but the best ever had to be when the Pompey father and son were racially abusing Hislop........their own goalkeeper!.......When they were 2-0 up!

Every club has a minority of idiots but Pompey is definitely, in the style of the League of Gentleman, a club for 'local people'...

Look at TCWTB - says it all, and he isn't a one off, there's a whole collection of them.

You can ban his bell but he's still the face of the few.

Still waiting for the quote showing me trumpeting Pompey's new dawn as well. Or maybe I never said anything of the sort?

PMSL

Did that many saints fans get tickets for that England game? I thought most of them are taken up by corperate and England supporters club which include fans from all over the place. My old man tried to get one as he is a saints season ticket holder and was told to do one as they were all gone. So its possible that an England Supporters club member from dear old pompy could have been the people you speak of just as much as it could have been one of ours.

If your going to try to pick holes in things at least come up with something thats hard for us to defend.

he's got a point that as a town they haven't got the monopoly on racism but the best ever had to be when the Pompey father and son were racially abusing Hislop........their own goalkeeper!.......When they were 2-0 up!

Every club has a minority of idiots but Pompey is definitely, in the style of the League of Gentleman, a club for 'local people'...

Look at TCWTB - says it all, and he isn't a one off, there's a whole collection of them.

You can ban his bell but he's still the face of the few.

They used to throw bananas at their own black players back in the 80s, it certainly helped Noel Blake get his 5-a-day.

True story.

Or attacks on the disabled?

uk/news/8396237.Gang_beat_up_and_rob_disabled_man/

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/havant-and-w-sussex/Thugs-are-jailed-after-.5114835.jp

Now your 'club' was bad enough robbing charities, but the inhabitants of your area also beat the disabled?

Luvverly people, just luvverly.

Is very racist attack in Portsmouth done by a pompey fan? Is very murder, rape, assult, fraud committed in Portsmouth done by a pompey fan?

No? Thought not.

No, but seeing as it was carried out IN SOUTHAMPTON after they watched a football match on TV it's a fair assumption he was a Saints fan, wouldn't you say?. I remember being told that everyone who participated in the mini riot that happened after our game against you was a Pompey fan. Funny how you lot constantly move the goalposts when it suits. I'm not saying

Did that many saints fans get tickets for that England game? I thought most of them are taken up by corperate and England supporters club which include fans from all over the place. My old man tried to get one as he is a saints season ticket holder and was told to do one as they were all gone. So its possible that an England Supporters club member from dear old pompy could have been the people you speak of just as much as it could have been one of ours.

If your going to try to pick holes in things at least come up with something thats hard for us to defend.

The attack was carried out IN SOUTHAMPTON after they watched the game on TV. If you're going to pick holes in things etc etc etc you ****tard

By the way, talking of racists, how's Stuey these days? Still banging on about "ragheads" on this very forum without a word of protest from you lot?

No? Thought not.

Corp? Please quote this and explain. You know just because it happened in Southampton, it doesn't mean they are Saints fans, or even from Southampton. But of course you'll choose to ignore this as it proves you wrong. Bless

You are such a plank PMSL.

Man watches England football match on the telly - presumably in the pub, but it doesn't say - then goes out and commits a racially motivated attack.

From this, you have managed to make an assumption that because this man was in Southampton, then he is a Saints fan, and thus all Saints fans are racist!

Perhaps you should walk around Southampton a couple of times and see how many other team's shirts are worn by random men, women and children. Probably about as many as you would find in Portsmouth. But hey, if they watch an England match in Southampton they automatically become a Saints fan don't they.

No, but seeing as it was carried out IN SOUTHAMPTON after they watched a football match on TV it's a fair assumption he was a Saints fan, wouldn't you say?. I remember being told that everyone who participated in the mini riot that happened after our game against you was a Pompey fan. Funny how you lot constantly move the goalposts when it suits.

FFS Corp your bang outta order! Everyone knows the majority of fans in Southampton support other teams. The amount of Chelsea, Arsenal and Man U tops on show in and around the city are evidence of this. ;)

mmmm, poorly supported club?

You may want to think of a new topic a bit sharpish to change the subject, ask the bloke sat next to you at Fratton - you might need to shout though as you've got thirty empty seats between you.

I see Brighton's new 22,000 stadium is getting there.

Bournemouth's ground is okay, we're well sorted....dare I ask how the Harbour Superdome financed by World Cup money is going?....

mmmm, poorly supported club?

You may want to think of a new topic a bit sharpish to change the subject, ask the bloke sat next to you at Fratton - you might need to shout though as you've got thirty empty seats between you.

I see Brighton's new 22,000 stadium is getting there.

Bournemouth's ground is okay, we're well sorted....dare I ask how the Harbour Superdome financed by World Cup money is going?....

Who said anything about being poorly supported Rallyboy? I just mentioned how many other teams tops are on display in your town. God your a bunch of old women on here, I was backing you guys up! Brightons stadium has something about it architecturally, certainly in comparison to yours, but still will still be a souless bowl just like your insipid, boring stadium. Genuinely, Honestly I'd rather watch a game in old Fratton Park. It's more akin to how a football matchday experience should be.

Who said anything about being poorly supported Rallyboy? I just mentioned how many other teams tops are on display in your town. God your a bunch of old women on here, I was backing you guys up! Brightons stadium has something about it architecturally, certainly in comparison to yours, but still will still be a souless bowl just like your insipid, boring stadium. Genuinely, Honestly I'd rather watch a game in old Fratton Park. It's more akin to how a football matchday experience should be.

****?

liar

I'm sure someone will be along any minute now with the link to one of your sites, where your own fans were whining that there was no atmosphere last week because Herman and the Munsters weren't ringing their bells and banging their drums until the 75th minute as a result of complaints from their own fans!

That'll be the atmosphere of how things should be done then in your soul less, lifeless [toilet] bowl. Where do we sign up for this wonderful experience, is it included in the latest Red Letter days brochure?

O Rly?

http://www.portsmouthfc.co.uk/LatestNews/news/Supporters-Want-To-Get-Fratton-Rocking-Again-1364.aspx

I'm sure someone will be along any minute now with the link to one of your sites, where your own fans were whining that there was no atmosphere last week because Herman and the Munsters weren't ringing their bells and banging their drums until the 75th minute as a result of complaints from their own fans!

That'll be the atmosphere of how things should be done then in your soul less, lifeless [toilet] bowl. Where do we sign up for this wonderful experience, is it included in the latest Red Letter days brochure?

Oi! Careful. I resemble that remark. ;)

"Mr W******d said: 'People said it was like a morgue during the game and it lit up at the end, but we're not trying to prove points, we just want to support the club.

'We are there to help, not there to be the main thing - everyone should be joining in.

'Fratton Park is an intimidating ground to come to, players and managers from other teams all say that. When our players hear the noise they know it's for them and it gives them the extra edge.'

The silence has had a mixed reaction on fan forums since Saturday.

Many stand by their opinions that the drums ruin the atmosphere, whilst others would like to see the experiment again but while Pompey are winning. Others believe the drums should be at every game as they are part of Pompey's games"

There is uncertanty when that experiment can be exicuted :)

FFS Corp your bang outta order! Everyone knows the majority of fans in Southampton support other teams. The amount of Chelsea, Arsenal and Man U tops on show in and around the city are evidence of this. ;)

Haha, must be the same in Portsmouth - I run a youth football team, Pompey shirted nippers are massively outnumbered by Man U, Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool at training.

No, but seeing as it was carried out IN SOUTHAMPTON after they watched a football match on TV it's a fair assumption he was a Saints fan, wouldn't you say?. I remember being told that everyone who participated in the mini riot that happened after our game against you was a Pompey fan. Funny how you lot constantly move the goalposts when it suits. I'm not saying

The attack was carried out IN SOUTHAMPTON after they watched the game on TV. If you're going to pick holes in things etc etc etc you ****tard

By the way, talking of racists, how's Stuey these days? Still banging on about "ragheads" on this very forum without a word of protest from you lot?

Ah Sorry I thought it was after the england game that happened at SMS. My mistake on that. But now I realise you are tallking about a racist attack that happened in Southampton after a football match that happened somewhere else.

So no racists attacks ever happen in Pompy no? Or just not enough to make the news?

Thanks for the insult though. Nice to know you can debate openly on our forum.

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/Frustration-for-Cotterill.6536770.jp

Oh stevie boy, wakey wakey,

The answer as to whether anyone is coming in before the Sheffield Utd game is a big fat no, i'm afraid. I'm not quite sure what part of transfer embargo you don't understand and before you point in the direction of kitson and lawerence etc. you were allowed these to make your squad upto 20. Of course you had to cancel a few contracts, send others out on loan and massage the numbers a bit and i guess you could do the same again, but with the FL having been undone by their own rules, i doubt they will be in a hurry to help again. It probably didnt help, with the andriod publically slating them either.

A quick word to the wise, it's probably worth taking what you are told from the powers that be at fratton park, with a pinch of salt _ they are not renowned for their honesty.

You might also want to have a dig around as to what paperwork was missing, to prevent the FL/FA ratifying young chanarais ownership. You see offical documentation, accounts and legal paperwork, are not pompeys strong points, so you might end up waiting a rather long time. But anyway chin up fellla and don't worry about those rumours thar maradonna is waiting in the wings for your job. You are doing a sterling job and have the full backing from the largest team on the South coast

Oh dear. :lol:

BBC_Matt posted on twitter - SSN says Prem League has ruled Pompey owe Spurs £1m for collapsed Begovic 'deal'. Breach of contract. Oh dear. PFC will appeal

Yeah SSN said they have spoken to AA and he said (quote from the SSN chap) He's not happy about this, He's going to fight this, He's going to appeal the decission.

LOL Good luck with that one then

I know we have previously gone over this deal but to recap the SSN guy also said,

Spurs offered to help Pompy out by paying an extra £1 million for Kaboul on the basis that they sign Berkovic. Its all in the contracts agreed and the prem want those contracts upheld. Berkovic went to Stoke and Spurs want there Million back.

Seems simple enough to me but I guess the appeal will be dressed up about how everyone is against Pompy and its not there fault or something. lol

Edited by saintjay77

Yeah SSN said they have spoken to AA and he said (quote from the SSN chap) He's not happy about this, He's going to fight this, He's going to appeal the decission.

I know we have previously gone over this deal but to recap the SSN guy also said,

Spurs offered to help Pompy out by paying an extra £1 million for Kaboul on the basis that they sign Berkovic. Its all in the contracts agreed and the prem want those contracts upheld. Berkovic went to Stoke and Spurs want there Million back.

Seems simple enough to me but I guess the appeal will be dressed up about how everyone is against Pompy and its not there fault or something. lol

So they are even robbing PL football clubs as well now? How long before Kitson, Kanu et al are out in Portsmouth beating up pensioners and stealing from them, too?

Have the FL approved their CVA yet?

I seem to remember that they had to hand in a business plan before Chanrai could take over (I think that was for yesterday).

PS - Mods or whoever: As I am still a 'registered member', does that mean that my cheque (sent in August- marked rpb) hasn't reached you?

I would have thought they would be the last club they would want to upset seeing as they are supposed to be loaning that Kyle McSomething

Or attacks on the disabled?

uk/news/8396237.Gang_beat_up_and_rob_disabled_man/

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/havant-and-w-sussex/Thugs-are-jailed-after-.5114835.jp

Now your 'club' was bad enough robbing charities, but the inhabitants of your area also beat the disabled?

Luvverly people, just luvverly.

The big (OK not so big) bad skates are also infamous for rampaging through the Cov disabled section back at their old Highfield Road ground. And we shouldn’t forget their successful assault on QPR’s notorious ‘Family Stand’ at Loftus Road a few years before that.

I think they’re just misunderstood :)

AA knows where the bodies are buried so Harry likes to keep him sweet so Spurs do favours for pompey - O'Hara, some quick cash for players, and the rather odd £1M loan via the Kaboul deal.

BUT Harry has a chairman who wants a young player to sign a contract before he goes on loan, he also wants Harry to try and keep the club solvent (for a change), and most importantly, he wants his million quid back, and he doesn't want to pay the wages of a loan player to a club that owes him money.

So I don't see this loan deal happening unless they cough up the money already owed, or AA delays the payment by agreeing to double the money they will owe for the loan as Spurs know under the football creditor rules they will get it eventually, whatever happens.

How long before the parachute money runs out?

Advanced Prem cash must be the only thing keeping them afloat, the little comfort blanket that's supposed to keep you warm for four seasons, not one.

Breaking news on SSN says the Prem league have to pay Spurs £1 Million for the keeper they never signed. I doubt that was in the CVA. lmao

I can't understand why the CHEATS FC are complaining about it.

The 1st CVA report produced on 28th May said they owed the following to the North London Yobos

Begovic £1M, Boateng £3M and O'Hara £0.5M in unpaid Transfer fees.

The 2nd CVA report produced on 21 June said the NLYs had £5,182,986.42 VOTES which AA was only to happy to use to defeat the Tax Man. Now he doesn't want to pay some of it.

CHEATS

I can't understand why the CHEATS FC are complaining about it.

The 1st CVA report produced on 28th May said they owed the following to the North London Yobos

Begovic £1M, Boateng £3M and O'Hara £0.5M in unpaid Transfer fees.

The 2nd CVA report produced on 21 June said the NLYs had £5,182,986.42 VOTES which AA was only to happy to use to defeat the Tax Man. Now he doesn't want to pay some of it.

CHEATS

he does not mind paying but the longer he prolongs this farce the more he gets paid and the easier it will be for his boss Chanrai to move in