Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

Commment number 7: without milan then pompey.fc would not hve had the world wide recognisition in which we have now! we need someone at the club in which we know and trust whole heartedly and i cant think of anyone better then the Legend himself

:lol::lol::lol:

I suppose by "world wide recognisition" he means everyone now recognises them as CHEATING LYING BASTARDS.

P.S. God bless the Italians. They really do things in style.

Sky sports are now reporting that Genoa are saying that they have already paid the first AND second instalmants of the Boateng money....

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11674_6397638,00.html?

' In the invoice Portsmouth had not indicated all the bank dates and the contract was incomplete.' Who would have believed such an epic c*ck up? Only P*mpey

LOL

I notice that the following debts:

Ex players’ Compromise Agreements £785,000

Players’ Image Rights £1,504,151

Employee Benefit Trust £1,540,000

are not classified as football debts so won't be paid out if the Premier League parachute payments. These amounts are therefore `status is under consideration'. Didn't these guys all vote `for' the cva agreement? 20p in the pound over five years me thinks for scumball et al.

it appears that Android has cost them about £800,000 to date. Add to this another £785,000 worth of lawyers cost (£200,000 of which will be paid by HMRC) and £60,000 to other solicitors. Storrie picked up £90k for his services as a consultant.

Edited by Chez

Ok loads and loads of stuff to comment on, but the highlight is that gaydamak has gone for secured creditor status and dispute is ongoing.

Changes everything if he wins. How ironic would that be HMRC lose gay boy wins

Makes sense - not sure how many people would "give away" £25m odd and I always wondered why Gayboy agreed to a CVA.

"I've been in football all my life and my time with Portsmouth is number one"

Milan Mandaric

Portsmouth 6 v 1 Leicester

Go figure

DFCSB's.

And would it be harsh to wish career ending injuries on both Kitson and Lawrence?

No matter what we wish on the club I think it is harsh to wish that on individual players.

Even though the lowest bloophew may wish things like this on us, let's not lower ourselves to their level.

DFCSBs.

They were chanting ' There's only one Milan' throughout the match and I'm sure I heard ' you can stick Balram Chanrai up yer a*se' (not 100% sure though!).

Strange behaviour, but then again it is less than a year since they were chanting ' there's only one Peter Storrie' !!

Ps. I only watched their match so that I could post on here, honest :)

it appears that Android has cost them about £800,000 to date. Add to this another £785,000 worth of lawyers cost (£200,000 of which will be paid by HMRC) and £60,000 to other solicitors. Storrie picked up £90k for his services as a consultant.

If AA has only cost them 8ook then he was a bargain.A lot better than Fry and co IMO.

British justice has been shown as a sham.

Liam Lawrence was a very good buy/loan and he will shine in that league.Stoke and Pompey have an odd connection with the club similar to Spurs

back out of the bottom 3.

5-1

what on earth has happened to Leicester, what a shocking football team.

Oh come on clarkey, give us some credit We have been threatening to give some team a good hiding for the last few games, And,And,And, it might just be the only time this season.

Oh come on clarkey, give us some credit We have been threatening to give some team a good hiding for the last few games, And,And,And, it might just be the only time this season.
when you watch a game sometimes you can sense when a team is going to fold. From the first minute Leicester were not at the races. As for the clown who handled the ball Lol and then he tried to look as it was a fluke. he should be playing cricket for Pakistan.

Lawrence was head and shoulders above the rest on teh pitch. As for Rocha he was lucky not to get sent off, how he could try and convince the ref that his tackle was not unlawful!!!!

I turned over at 2-0 and the sending off, the 2nd was a handball deflecting the ball in when it was going wide. The lucky Pompey heather is working again. Kitson didnt look interested the time i watched but i assume he did score.

Quite a good crowd as well considering it was friday night and on Sky.

Quizzzzzzzzzzzz time which team on the south coast who are favorites to when there league currently lie a the relegation place?,,,,,big f*ckin LoLZ

Don't you just hate it when all the teams around you win at the same time and drag you back into the relegation zone. Hahahahahahaha :)

They were chanting ' There's only one Milan' throughout the match and I'm sure I heard ' you can stick Balram Chanrai up yer a*se' (not 100% sure though!).

Strange behaviour, but then again it is less than a year since they were chanting ' there's only one Peter Storrie' !!

Ps. I only watched their match so that I could post on here, honest :)

It was 'Stick yer Carling Cup up yer a*se'.

when you watch a game sometimes you can sense when a team is going to fold. From the first minute Leicester were not at the races. As for the clown who handled the ball Lol and then he tried to look as it was a fluke. he should be playing cricket for Pakistan.

Lawrence was head and shoulders above the rest on teh pitch. As for Rocha he was lucky not to get sent off, how he could try and convince the ref that his tackle was not unlawful!!!!

I turned over at 2-0 and the sending off, the 2nd was a handball deflecting the ball in when it was going wide. The lucky Pompey heather is working again. Kitson didnt look interested the time i watched but i assume he did score.

Quite a good crowd as well considering it was friday night and on Sky.

Your a funny Character Nick, it's clear you try to be fair minded but always just fall a bit short as you battle your blinkering disgust for your naughty neighbours. :)

just seen the highlights - very dodgy red card, stupid penalty, comedy defending, nice finish from Kitson, a deflected free kick, Nugent needed two attempts to hit a cow's arse - not sure that Pompey have turned a corner, but it certainly looks like Leicester have - spineless and unlucky, not a good combination.

Cotterill's plucky crew are now the second worst team in the division - fire up the open-topped bus and pop the champagne!