First post !

This is BRILLIANT, well done guys, only a fiver time to abuse Scooby and no need to worry about infractions.

Or for us over here 37 dirhams in real money. Sorry I was late, I got so bored with no forum I got a life.

OK well just sorted out my 300gb external hdd video thingy and finally started watching a year of mate's lent freebie downloads

The Pompey forums are free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not true - I believe the Admins pay the punters to post - it's that bad - honest...! ;)

As for paying for this forum... 'Tommac', 'LLS', 'Takeover threads' by the dozen, where else on gods earth could you get that sort of quality all for a fiver - I'm in...!!!

Will pay as it is well worth it. Thanks to everyone concerned.

Waiting for the boss, her in doors to get off the phone to pay by paypal etc as my card she lets me have has run out.

Hope to get the pocket money raised for the Exeter game. Things can only get better.

Both objectives achvieved, off and running and really feel positive with this season.

Edited by ottery st mary

you're expected not to abuse this new privilege :)

The thought had not even crossed my mind ;)

Seriously though i'm guessing this part hasen't been activated yet or i am blinder then i normally am and can't find where you do it?

Not true - I believe the Admins pay the punters to post - it's that bad - honest...! ;)

As for paying for this forum... 'Tommac', 'LLS', 'Takeover threads' by the dozen, where else on gods earth could you get that sort of quality all for a fiver - I'm in...!!!

Sadly, the fiver will put them off from posting, just a thought. :)

Don't post very often, but was more than happy to pay the £5. I can't believe that some are moaning (well actually I can) and am sure that that these are the people who'd never dream of giving up their own time for nothing.

Thanks for taking the time to run the site. Keep up the good work guys.

Good effort guys! More than happy to pay the fiver, no problem contributing to something I use a lot, no problem at all :)

It's a simple choice really... if you want to use all the features on this forum, you pay for it. If you don't, there are other free forums to join :)

OK I signed up to paypal. How do I transfer funds? I'll do it but don't know how. BTW that's 2 of my posts gone now.

You didnt need to sign up to paypal. Paypal is just the payment platform being used. Anyway when you click on subscribe just use you paypal username and password to start the payment process

This is BRILLIANT, well done guys, only a fiver time to abuse Scooby and no need to worry about infractions.

Or for us over here 37 dirhams in real money. Sorry I was late, I got so bored with no forum I got a life.

OK well just sorted out my 300gb external hdd video thingy and finally started watching a year of mate's lent freebie downloads

37 dirhams = 1 pint of beer at certain bars.. Aaahh, the sacrifices one has to make.. Now, what is my post count??

I still dont get what I have to do?

I dont want to be left behind but I dont havea paypal, only visa electron :(

You don't need a PayPal account.

When you go through the subscription process, you'll be taken to the PayPal site. At the bottom, there's a link that says "Don't have a PayPal Account? Pay using your credit card or bank account" (or something similar). Click that, enter your card details and you're done. Or at least that's the theory.

You don't need a PayPal account.

When you go through the subscription process, you'll be taken to the PayPal site. At the bottom, there's a link that says "Don't have a PayPal Account? Pay using your credit card or bank account" (or something similar). Click that, enter your card details and you're done. Or at least that's the theory.

Yep it works just like that, don't even remember been asked anything about a paypal account.

Yeah but where is it all? A bit too quiet round here at the moment. Not a soul to wind up.

• 2 years later...