Saints legend in drugs arrest

Master Bates

I was told a few weeks ago that Claus is currently having some problems with addiction. All very sad.

Thats very sad to hear, it must be difficult for a footballer when their career comes to an end, not sure what he has been doing with himself since then.

Thats very sad to hear, it must be difficult for a footballer when their career comes to an end, not sure what he has been doing with himself since then.

i thought with your connections you'd know his every move?

I hope its not that M-Kat/plant food, that kills people, but at least the flowers on their grave will grow nicely.

non story made out like some sort of 'sun' style headline.

the daily echo love to **** stir

Please explain how one of the city's big sports names being arrested for possession of drugs is a 'non-story'.

Had heard rumblings about this, but I dismissed them at the time. Very sad to hear about this, lets hope this acts as a wake up call and spurs Claus on to get some support.

:rolleyes:

Who's to say he wants/needs support. He enjoys getting off his head. So what.

Please explain how one of the city's big sports names being arrested for possession of drugs is a 'non-story'.

I think what he means is that if any ex-Saint was to be found having a supply of controlled drugs it would be Claus. I mean, he always looked and sounded as if he was a it spaced out in the more coherent moments of his playing days. :)

Get yourself well Claus.

Don't think it's a case of it being something to dosince he retired. There were rumours of him and a current prem striker doing cocaine when they were playing for us. Oh well, it's nothing to do with us and not in the public interest.

He does need support and has got advice for this recently. Doesnt look like it helped though!

Needs to get himself sorted for his and his families sake. Might be time to take a break from Southampton - a lots changed for him here in the last 5-6 years!

I know for a fact he has spent time in the priory clinic.

Waste of time. If he has an addiction the only way he's going to break it is to get away from the circle of people that are part of it. It's not difficult once you've made this step.

Echo?

Claus Lundekvam was arrested at his home and quizzed by cops after he was found with a quantity of controlled drugs.

He has been released on bail while further inquiries are carried out.

Oh sorry, you were referring to the paper :)

People ,Places and things and then an admission that he has a problem i know for sure that there's free help right on his door step it's up to him to reach out and surrender though....

Waste of time. If he has an addiction the only way he's going to break it is to get away from the circle of people that are part of it. It's not difficult once you've made this step.

AGAIN he doesnt smoke - he uses Swedish wet tobaco called SNUS - you who has been to pre season tours here is Sweden knows what Im talking about. You make a ball out of this snus and put it under your upper lip. When you dring - like we all know Santa likes to do people addicted to snus rather smoke since the snus always end up in the beer and that tastes - well not pleasant... So thats a wery common thing hes doing - at least in the Nordic countries.

AGAIN he doesnt smoke - he uses Swedish wet tobaco called SNUS - you who has been to pre season tours here is Sweden knows what Im talking about. You make a ball out of this snus and put it under your upper lip. When you dring - like we all know Santa likes to do people addicted to snus rather smoke since the snus always end up in the beer and that tastes - well not pleasant... So thats a wery common thing hes doing - at least in the Nordic countries.

So let me get this right he smokes then?