Apparently No Celtic move for Adam

John B

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/saints/news/7987502.No_Celtic_move_for_Adam/?ref=rss

What a difference a day makes

Mind you nothing much in the article as the info was on the Forum yesterday

...so if that was the headline of the week we can all go home happy.

It's total nonsense to think that such a move was even being considered let alone... about to be agreed.

Media sites / newspapers have to print something to fill the space and this is typical of a " space-filler ".

Every punter knows ..if you were to back every horse in the race - you're bound to win sometime..but you'd be out of pocket.

Journalists who've got nothing to write about... are soon out of a job !

From what he said earlier, he seems to have his head screwed on. He mentioned Theo and Bale making big moves and then warming the bench. He realises that he is still young and that another year at Saints will make a big difference to his footballing career.

To be honest, if he was to move at the end of the season, then he should go to the CCC rather than jump up to PL. If that was the case, then he might as well stay in L1.

So that fine organ "The Sun" and their esteemed reader Alpine got it wrong. Why am I not surprised?

To be fair to Alps I don't think this actually means he was wrong, the point he made was valid. It wouldn't supprise me at all if the echo got the he said he is staying from SWF

Yeah that's why Saints are paying Robbie Keane's wages for 6 months..............and spent more than 5 million in Jan.........

I heard Spurs are still paying Keane's wages. The same with Kamara with Fulham.

Yeah that's why Saints are paying Robbie Keane's wages for 6 months..............and spent more than 5 million in Jan.........

Celtic are skint so they didn't spend anything.

They signed an 18yr old from Motherwell for an undisclosed fee and a dutch defender for £1.8m.

They probably recouped £5m+ with the sale of MacDonald, Fox, Caldwell and Robson.

Celtic are skint so they didn't spend anything.

They signed an 18yr old from Motherwell for an undisclosed fee and a dutch defender for £1.8m.

They probably recouped £5m+ with the sale of MacDonald, Fox, Caldwell and Robson.

yes...celtic who usually qualify for the CL group stages are so skint they wont be able to afford a league 1 player and pay his wages..

ffs

(I know he wont leave)

yes...celtic who usually qualify for the CL group stages are so skint they wont be able to afford a league 1 player and pay his wages..

ffs

(I know he wont leave)

Doesn't that paint a picture, Celtic, a major force in scottish football, who usually qualify for the CL group stages had to recoup millions rather than spend them.

Who would have thought they would chance a multimillion bid to prise away a league one player for a chance at getting to the CL group stages.

Doesn't that paint a picture, Celtic, a major force in scottish football, who usually qualify for the CL group stages had to recoup millions rather than spend them.

Who would have thought they would chance a multimillion bid to prise away a league one player for a chance at getting to the CL group stages.

is the story even true..?

ffs

(I know he wont leave)

Celtic are quite whealthy, it's Rangers who are in massive financial problems, they haven't spent a penny on transfer fees in 18 months now.