Celtic after Lambert and Puncheon

NickG

we dont need to sell and why go to a club in a league no stronger than l1/championship? Surman I am sure regrets leaving, and I am sure Lambert and Puncheon would if they went north of the border. I can only see Lambert going if a top 8 team in the premiership comes in for him. Or Rangers as they are in CL league stage next year - but havent got any money

There is no smoke without fire. Celtic want somebody at saints the paper doesn't know who it is so are just guessing, one minute it is Lallana the next it is Pardew, now it is RL and JP.

I just hope it is wotton and Lancaster and not someone we will miss.

we dont need to sell and why go to a club in a league no stronger than l1/championship? Surman I am sure regrets leaving, and I am sure Lambert and Puncheon would if they went north of the border. I can only see Lambert going if a top 8 team in the premiership comes in for him. Or Rangers as they are in CL league stage next year - but havent got any money

Will never happen.

There is no smoke without fire. Celtic want somebody at saints the paper doesn't know who it is so are just guessing, one minute it is Lallana the next it is Pardew, now it is RL and JP.

I miss him already, never even know anyone called Lancaster played for us.

Better get used to a summer of this. We've put Lambert well and truly on the radar this year. League one player of the year, in the players league one team of the year, saints player of the year, a 1million pound fee, league ones top scorer and playing for a big club (;)) like Southampton has made sure his name is well known now.

As for Puncheon not so bothered he frustrates the hell out of me.:mad:

When will people stop posting this rubbish? Celtic havn't appointed a manager yet so they are highly unlikely to be looking at players that a new manager may not want.

Unless the manager they are lining up is Pards, then he will want to bring his talent with him?

Bye lads. It was fun but one season isn't going to cement your places in Southampton folklore. I won't be shedding any tears over anyone leaving the club over the summer. The future is still bright.

As said before, Celtic do not have a manager yet, i can't imagine the celtic fans would be wetting themselves with trying to regain the title with league one players either.

He was commenting on the strength of the League not that of Celtic. The top ten League One clubs are bigger and better than the ten Non Old Firm teams.

Because Celtic are way above League 1 quality an approach by them for any of our best players would have to be taken seriously by the player concerned. But I hope it would come to nothing.

Is the source of the smoke their agents trying to "Big them up" for their own nefarious reasons?

Yes. Nothing suggest "In the know" like linking a different random player to a far superior team every day.

You can have smoke without fire. Observe.

Man Utd are after Lallana

Man Utd are after Lambert

Man Utd are after Schneiderlin

Man Utd are after Pardew

Man Utd are after Lancashire

Yes. Nothing suggest "In the know" like linking a different random player to a far superior team every day.

Man Utd are after Pardew

Sheeesss Man Utd are after Lambert, Lallana, Spiderman, Lancashire & Pardew, God I better call my mate at the Daily Mail, it must be true I read it on TSW, i'll tell him :D

Laughable story. Scottish football is awful, sorry, I mean its an absolute joke. Would be a step back in their careers if they want to achieve anything.

Except for a brief foray into the Champions League of course, then again Saga scored in the CL and didn't set the world alight when he came back from loan at Aalborg.

Man Utd are after Pardew

This is untrue. Rumour has it that Rooney has a clause in his contract that he will be first choice striker next season.

Thank God this is in the Mail.

I can ignore it safe in the knowledge it's made up.

I'd say it's a little Stir fry from the ruddy faced pig farmer from Glostershire to his mates at the Mail. Happening a little too often for my liking.

What a load of ****.Celtic have no money ffs and with that ginger haired wee ***** in charge next season they will find it hard to sign anyone.As for Celtic being a better team than Saints,no chance.The Scottish league is crap and i would say Steve Davis and Bougherra are the only two players playing in Scotland capable of playing in the English Prem.

What a load of ****.Celtic have no money ffs and with that ginger haired wee ***** in charge next season they will find it hard to sign anyone.As for Celtic being a better team than Saints,no chance.The Scottish league is crap and i would say Steve Davis and Bougherra are the only two players playing in Scotland capable of playing in the English Prem.

I dont know how good Celtic are now but they easily beat Saints last season and did have Robbie Keane on loan.

The report says they are looking for new players and recruiting from League 1 would seem to be a good idea.

With Puncheon and Lambert being in the League 1 team of the season it is hardly surprising that they have been mentioned

Look, why the feck would two players who can improve their skills playing decent football for a good team in a cracking league want to go and play against a bunch of teams who would struggle to beat the Walton and Hersham Girl Guides under 11s?

Scottish football is a joke.

Although I agree. You can't hide from the fact that Celtic are a giant of a football club. And may play champions league football.