Where do you want the pre-season tour to be?

Red Alert

I dont mind really done Holland, Sweden, Norway, Scotland preason so would be happy with Switzerland or Italy just wish they would hurry up and let us know as need to book time off and make arrangements.

Don't say things like that, Mr Cortese will just release a statement saying it's none of your business as Southampton is his baby.

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills

Italy would be good. I'm at Lake Garda for a sailing competition in the last week of July and am planning to mung around various parts of Italy until the end of August.

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
Malta

A good chance to test ourselves against some competitive yet beatable opposition on a few sketchy league 1 style 'pitches.'

Also a great excuse for me to visit some friends and family!!

True. Even the National Stadium pitch was reminiscent of the Silverlake.

Malta

A good chance to test ourselves against some competitive yet beatable opposition on a few sketchy league 1 style 'pitches.'

Also a great excuse for me to visit some friends and family!!

having come back from a school tour over Easter, there is only one grass pitch on Malta and it's in the national stadium....ll the rest are artificial pitches, which there aren't any of in League 1!!!

having come back from a school tour over Easter, there is only one grass pitch on Malta and it's in the national stadium....ll the rest are artificial pitches, which there aren't any of in League 1!!!

Incorrect, there ate grass pitches at the following:

Ta'Qali national stadium main pitch

Ta'Qali millenium complex pitch

Paola Hibernians ground

Hamrun Spartans FC

Gozo FC

As title really, maybe ML might like to show us off to a few of his mates? Could be a friendly in Basel, Zurich perhaps? Or the usual scandinavian tour of some random high school teams?

Yes please, BASEL, I'll be there for the next three months till the start of the new season. Yum yum yum and plenty of Unser Bier (I have shares) to add to my pleasure.

Sweden. Although I hope they manager to get some proper opponents then (Allsvenskan or Superettan teams) and not amateur teams like Kungshamn (even though it is a really nice town to be in in the summer).

Allsvenskan and Superettan are amateur leagues also imo. A trip to Sweden would be a good vacation for the players, but the teams here are frankly to weak.

Some Scottish beach that has sand castles the size of K2.

No footballs and just running until your nuts fall off.

When they are supafit take them to a football pitch that has been watered & turned over everyday for footy skills.

champions here we come!

Edited by Pilchards