I am a 2010/11 Season Ticket Holder

Bourno

and so is my Son (luckily his was free as he is 7),

Add your name to the roll of honour. (and please this isn't a I'm a better fan than you post, when reading posts it is good to know if someone is a STH).

It would be good to see who has renewed/or even taken a new season ticket this coming season.

Just renewed mine and my nippers extra £140 to find though but Barclaycard Football comes up trumps.

I think the online sales needs a big overhaul as I could of purchased them at the old rate

as my nipper still shows as 12!!!! £435 instead of £460 for a 13 year old.

I'm going down the the ticket office to get mine in style in the Merc C Class, tomorrow. Hope there aren't any poor people down there

:lol: if there are you maybe able to get one of them to give your motor a quick clean whilst you are at the ticket office. This will help you get rid of that awful loose change, whilst at the same time help another saints fan that's less fortunate than yourself :)

Add your name to the roll of honour. (and please this isn't a I'm a better fan than you post, when reading posts it is good to know if someone is a STH).

It would be good to see who has renewed/or even taken a new season ticket this coming season.

It fecking sounds like it.

I'm lucky as now I'm officially an old f*rt so my ST has been reduced by £50.

I'd be thinking twice if it hadn't been though.

I think Cortese is out of touch - I wouldn't blame Luker, he's just got to deal with all the flak coming the club's way for some extraordinary decisions.

I'm lucky as now I'm officially an old f*rt so my ST has been reduced by £50.

I'd be thinking twice if it hadn't been though.

I think Cortese is out of touch - I wouldn't blame Luker, he's just got to deal with all the flak coming the club's way for some extraordinary decisions.

So at what age does one count as a 'senior'?

I've just attained to 50. I can go on Saga Holidays (not that I want to!)

Can I get cheaper season tickets at ye olde footballe clube? :-)

I'm Brian and so's my wife

it won't allow me to order online :( when i log in their is no option for anything at all

Anyone esle having teh same problem? I will just go down the ground and pay for it on Friday, moving seat anyway so probably be easier doing that in the stadium

it won't allow me to order online :( when i log in their is no option for anything at all

Anyone esle having teh same problem? I will just go down the ground and pay for it on Friday, moving seat anyway so probably be easier doing that in the stadium

You'll have about 28,000 seats to choose from judging by this thread.

Ordered mine on-line today no problems whatsoever. Fantastic - can't wait for season to start - it's gonna be a cracker. What is there to moan about? Nothing IMHO. With a bit of luck the chavs and neanderthals will not be able to afford a ticket leaving just civilised decent supporters to cheer on the team and management. ;)

When you say you've got them' date=' have you actually physically got them, and if so, what are they like? Getting mine soon btw.[/quote']

I am the proud owner of a receipt.

The man at the TO said they would send the ST in the post around mid-July.

I asked if they were the same kind as last season (ie tear-off tickets in a book).

He said they would be a new style, but didn't know himself.

Me too but there was nobody up there at 10.30 this morning when I went for mine. Not exactly fighting through crowds to get to the ticket office, more like 6 lads smiling so I would choose them! Is that bad or what? Maybe the instalment plan issue is going to cost them big time.

Fair enough. I would actually have been deeply offended to have been classed as a 'senior' at just age 50. :-)

I still drive a Mazda MX-5 and listen to Tiesto!!!!

That may be ageist old boy, I've got a S2000 that's been well breathed on, an Impreza with 300 bhp and and i_Pad.... I'm a bit older than you and probably faster!

The renewals section is cunningly hidden away.

As another says it's cunningly hid away under My Account (Top Right) then Renewals in left column.

Hope that helps.

Alan

Ashamed to say i have not renewed yet.

in the past i have been able to buy a season ticket for the car park in Hansons Yard at the same time as my season ticket, the club are not selling car parking at this time, per Dave Luker.

I need to park near because of my leukaemia so unless something gives in next few weeks looks like i may stop going after 49 years

Those of you who have bought from the ticket office, do you have to wait for your st to be posted too, or do you have them in hand?

Bought from the ticket office about midday.

Have to wait for it to arrive in the post.

And I was the only one there - I don't think they're rushed off their feet.

Bad miscalculation I reckon - rule 1 is don't upset your customers, or take them for fools.

Ashamed to say i have not renewed yet.

in the past i have been able to buy a season ticket for the car park in Hansons Yard at the same time as my season ticket, the club are not selling car parking at this time, per Dave Luker.

I need to park near because of my leukaemia so unless something gives in next few weeks looks like i may stop going after 49 years

I'm sure if you contack D. Luker he will help you out, you may even find yourself better off!!

Good luck

Had a half season ticket for the first time this year - mainly to guarantee P*****y and JPT final tickets, and well worth it.

Finally decided to renew even though I will probably only be able to get to 10-12 home games max.

May seem illogical, but it's my gesture of a fan's support. Markus has put millions intio the club so why should I begrudge a few hundred? Anyway, as a senior it'll work out at about £25 a game, which I was paying 2 years ago, so that can't be that bad. It should be a very exciting season with a chance of another Wembley trip and I want to be part of it.

COYR!

I was in two minds about whether to renew this year. I can't often make midweek matches so with the odd weekend match missed it would work out cheaper to buy on the day, but after reading the moaning minnies in the other thread it had to be done.

Season ticket renewed.