Brighton Match Thread

Saint Garrett

Saints Vs Brighton (4-3-3). Davis. Butterfield, Fonte, Jaidi, Dickson. Hammond ©, Chaplow, Gobern. Guly, Lambert, Forte

On the bench for Saints today are: Bialkowski, Richardson, Seaborne, Stephens, Lallana, Connolly and N'Guessan

Big day for Gobern today. 4-3-3 or 4-5-1 ?!

COME ON YOU SAINTS !!

Watching Gobern he reminded me of Carlton Palmer, who in his first season for us was sensational. Just hope Gobern lives up to that image, breaking up the opposition and making long strides upfield for 90 minutes, not the Palmer of his second (part) season where everything just passed him by in midfield. This seems a tall order for a youngster, lets hope its the making of him.

Gobern has been chosen over Stephens for a reason, any ideas ?

Stephens didn't offer much against Bristol. Seemed to want to sit back with Hammond when we needed someone to burst forward. Hopefully Gobern and Chaplow will do that today. Either way, I think 3 in the middle is a good idea today.

it looks like a very aggressive selection. Hope it pays off. Depends on Brighton's line up I guess.

From BAHA Website

"Gus Poyet picks the same side the sealed the League One title with a 3-1 win at Walsall last Saturday.

The Albion boss also names an unchanged bench for this afternoon's clash against Southampton."

This is it... In Adkins we trust.

That's a 'bold' team selection! I agree that this might be the sort of game to bring the best out of chaplow - he owes us a decent game by now. Not sure about gobern, depends how he is used.

COYS!!

Edited by Cascadia Saint
Sausage fingers.

it looks like a very aggressive selection. Hope it pays off. Depends on Brighton's line up I guess.

Do you think we might have eleven still on the pitch at 90 minutes ?

What odds on Chaplow or Gobern to be first to go ?

Time the second really big decision of the day, after Nige picks Gobern...

yep do I start off with a Magners on the rocks or Guinness.

We're gonna be fine, Spurs supporting fiuture son in law is here to listen in (nobody wants to take him to the pub to watch the spuds) so last time he watched us was away at Charlton & we got a point there. Here's hoping for consitency today.

But he ain't getting no Magners that stuff's like Gold dust down here

Seconded request for radio link. I haven't got SaintsPlayer based on everyone's complaints here so please don't vilify my request!

I really dont think that there is mate as both Saints and Brighton have the Saints player infrastructure. All to do with legal rights. Which in my opinion is bol locks. You should be able to listen for free through the internet not just through your car stereo or local radio.