Brighton Match Thread

Saint Garrett

Jaidi gifts them a goal.

Not sure about team selection. Seems very negative to me and that seems to be panning out like that. What a shame to go in 0-0 would have been good with lallana on bench and our second half record!

I said it yesturday...Saints defence are not good enough. We must spend 60% of a game passing it back to KD and letting the opposition in with a chance. Why cant we just hoof it out. Would not ply RJ for rest of season he is just too dodgy. Now we have to get 2 goals against a Brighton team that isnt even bothered playing properly. Saints just cant take advantage...rubbish 1st hals. Come on saints or do you want playoffs

I said it yesturday...Saints defence are not good enough. We must spend 60% of a game passing it back to KD and letting the opposition in with a chance. Why cant we just hoof it out. Would not ply RJ for rest of season he is just too dodgy. Now we have to get 2 goals against a Brighton team that isnt even bothered playing properly. Saints just cant take advantage...rubbish 1st hals. Come on saints or do you want playoffs

you do realise we have one of the best defences in the league..?

I've always thought Jaidi is far too casual. Can't afford to risk it with stupid back passes like that. Im expecting that to be that now and brighton will shut up shop.

Nope. 1-3 to Saints. Plenty of late drama too.

Not sure about team selection. Seems very negative to me and that seems to be panning out like that. What a shame to go in 0-0 would have been good with lallana on bench and our second half record!

I really don't see what other team we might have played.Stephens instead of Gobern wouldn't change much.

I take it you are mentally retarded?

Stay positive all - we are in second place, we are dominating a game against a jaded looking Brighton side who are only leading beacause of a freakish, uncharacteristic back pass. SAINTS - YOU CAN DO THIS, WE JUST NEED TWO GOALS in 45 MINUTES:)

who wants to tell him..?

We have ****ed off Brigjton. They will now try and lose toHuddersfield. Well done Nigel.

do you actually believe what you have posted....brighton sounded anything BUT "fuked off"

sounds like they were going through the motions and we gave them a goal...do you really think they will try and lose a game too..

why do fans come out with utter crap like this