Fabrice Muamba

Crab Lungs

Lets hope he can pull through. Puts the game in perspective....and even though it's not Saints related, it should still be on this forum IMO, Thoughts are with him and family.

Of course it should be. Some stupid mod thought they would exercise the only authority they have in thier lives because they are sad.

Fookk off

Of course it should be. Some stupid mod thought they would exercise the only authority they have in thier lives because they are sad.

Fookk off

Erm, it is on the Main Board and has been since before you starting moaning about it. Failing to see the problem here.

• 19:39, 17th Mar 2012
    St Chalet

Action: Thread merged from multiple threads

• 19:59, 17th Mar 2012
    St Chalet

Action: Thread moved with redirect to 'The Saints'.

• 20:00, 17th Mar 2012
    St Chalet

St Chalet

• 20:01, 17th Mar 2012
    St Chalet

If you want to know what to do if this happens in front of you, watch this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILxjxfB4zNk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

My dad is still here 7 years on from a cardiac arrest due to a member of the public knowing what to do until the ambulance arrived. He was down for 8 minutes, and his heart stopped three more times in the ambulance. Came out of it pretty much intact, Muamba is a fit young lad so fingers crossed he will be OK.

Gemmel,

5 threads in 3 places. Let me know where you would like it.

As a young man fights for his life, getting this topic into the right forum really does seem critical.

Ignore him mate, some people just aren't worth it. I appreciate what you - and all the other mods - do.

Hoping Muamba pulls through, looks promising.

Conflicting news sky says he is stable but Bbc still have it that he is fighting for his life that fact that there were paramedics doctors and a cardiologist on the scene is excellent news for him and his family
Even if his condition is stable he is likely to be in ITU for several days and could still deteriorate. I don't think there is really a contradiction here.

Conflicting news sky says he is stable but Bbc still have it that he is fighting for his life that fact that there were paramedics doctors and a cardiologist on the scene is excellent news for him and his family

The BBC won't say anything unless it's 100% confirmed. Sky Sports News are happy to run rumours and speculation, such is the nature of sports news television - without rumour and speculation, they've not much to report.

Sky News, different to Sky Sports News, is kind of similar to the BBC in their stance. To give you an example, on July 7th 2005 when the London bombings were taking place, a Sky News correspondent, not on duty, was walking towards Tavistock Square and saw with his own eyes the bus explode. He rang up to get put on air and Sky centre said no as there had been no official confirmation of it - despite the correspondent being a few hundred yards from it and seeing it himself.

Amazing reaction from the stands in the footage I've seen, proud to be a football fan today.

I remember that sick feeling when that Plymouth? player was injured at SMS a few seasons ago and he didn't move for a few mins, fortunately he was just knocked out...

Erm, it is on the Main Board and has been since before you starting moaning about it. Failing to see the problem here.

• 19:39, 17th Mar 2012
    St Chalet

• 19:59, 17th Mar 2012
    St Chalet

St Chalet

St Chalet

• 20:01, 17th Mar 2012
    St Chalet

My apologies.

This is a footballing community and misread what you had done Just want the lad to pull through, Sorry.

Amazing reaction from the stands in the footage I've seen, proud to be a football fan today.

I remember that sick feeling when that Plymouth? player was injured at SMS a few seasons ago and he didn't move for a few mins, fortunately he was just knocked out...

This.

Football regained a lot of respect today with the performances of the medics and the fans