Stoke V Saints Match Thread

St Chalet

Fantastic first half (Mrs Wealdsaint came back in the middle of it wanting to show me her shopping bargins. I ignored her so now am in the doghouse. Don't you dare f**k up Saints, I took a risk for you ;-) )

Guly's cross for the first goal was quality. Just what we were lacking vs Sunderland.

COYR

And there were quite a few on here who suggested he was crap and should be dropped.

That's not true though is it. People never said he was crap, but that we needed more mobility that he wasn't offering and perhaps we should try something else, or someone else. That's not the same as saying he was crap, which he obviously is not.

Stain, there are many aspects that go to make up a perfect match day. A saints win is paramount, but there are also those tasty little treats that we can snack on as the day unfolds......Either way, it's a lot better than the usual bed wetting crap that we usually have to put up with in this thread. :)

That's not true though is it. People never said he was crap, but that we needed more mobility that he wasn't offering and perhaps we should try something else, or someone else. That's not the same as saying he was crap, which he obviously is not.

They said he had been found out. There were plenty saying he needed replacing.

Best result of the season if we can hang on. Shaw's getting left 2 on 1 a fair bit, case in point was the goal. He's coping pretty well tho!

Guly in quite good at football shock!

when he's good he's very very good and when he's bad he's like someone that's never played football before. problem is you never know which ones gonna turn up!!!

There were some who were saying it, for sure. They are probably editing their posts right now LOL

It's not an exaggeration to say our season may hinge on the next three quarters of an hour....

It's very important, for sure............All I know is that I'm enjoying it too much. I seem to have lost the pessimist on my shoulder at the moment........I will be devastated if we "Do a Saints" on this game. :?

Big lol at the mugs slating Adkins (again) based on formation, before ball was even kicked!

My first reaction was that he got it spot on even if it could backfire. But so far he's given us a chance. It takes a lot of guts not playing Ramirez and Clyne and put in bit part players. Now lets hang on!

COYY!!!