Villa Build Up Thread

saints_is_the_south

Arrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhh

Look I love The Saints but not sure it is THAT much,

Only bar in Phuket so far that has confirmed they will show the game is in Soi Crocodile,,,,,,,,,,,

Soi Katoy

ie The Ladyboy bars.

HELP! send the Muppet Show team

Enjoy. ;)

Arrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhh

Only bar in Phuket so far that has confirmed they will show the game is in Soi Crocodile,,,,,,,,,,,

Soi Katoy

ie The Ladyboy bars.

Stag night started early? I feel the lady duff protest too much. "where you go sexy man? Why you not drink wit me? Come come bring your golf clubs, I have somewhere you can put them."

Edited by Tokyo-Saint

Arrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhh

Soi Katoy

ie The Ladyboy bars.

Watch the game, enjoy the hospitality and only look above waist height.

Everyone's a wiener!

Arrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhh

Soi Katoy

ie The Ladyboy bars.

A mouth's a mouth......

Arrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhh

Soi Katoy

ie The Ladyboy bars.

You don't have to sleep with them unless you're a desperate, bald, fat, sex tourist...

From the Villa OS.......don't think Vlaar will play

TEAM NEWS

Villa boss Paul Lambert is set to welcome back Brett Holman [virus] and Ashley Westwood [ankle ligaments], who missed the cup games against Ipswich and Bradford.

Ron Vlaar has also resumed training, although the Saints clash could come too soon for the Dutch defender.

Darren Bent [knee], Chris Herd [foot] and Marc Albrighton [foot] have all been ruled out.

Southampton pair Jose Fonte and Adam Lallana are out with knee problems.

Emmanuel Mayuka is away with Zambia at the Africa Cup of Nations.

Paul Lambert is an idiot revealing who is out inured and who is fit, now we know who to prepare for. We should win this easily!

Paul Lambert is an idiot revealing who is out inured and who is fit, now we know who to prepare for. We should win this easily!

With this golden info, we might be able to get a quick training session in before kick off.

Edited by shurlock

Arrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhh

Soi Katoy

ie The Ladyboy bars.

Keep them sweet with a few Gin and Tonics and let them fondle your biceps you should be ok :)

@officialsaints: Southampton make three changes as Jos Hooiveld, Gast?n Ram?rez and @Nathaniel_Clyne come in for José Fonte, Guly and Steven Davis. #saintsfc

@officialsaints: Southampton team: Boruc, Clyne, Yoshida, Hooiveld, Shaw, Puncheon, Schneiderlin, Cork, Ram?rez, Lambert, Rodriguez. #saintsfc

@officialsaints: Aston Villa team: Guzan, Clark, Stevens, Baker, Lowton, Holman, Weimann, Westwood, Delph, N'Zogbia, Benteke. #saintsfc

@officialsaints: Aston Villa substitutes: Marshall (GK), Vlaar, Ireland, Lichaj, Agbonlahor, Bowery, Bannan. #saintsfc