Nice touch from AOC

spyinthesky

Thought the time taken by AOC to applaud all areas of St Marys was a very nice touch and obviously representative of his affection for the club and fans even though he has now moved on

Wouldn't mind seeing him back down here for the right money

Young English player with the right work ethic

Thought the time taken by AOC to applaud all areas of St Marys was a very nice touch and obviously representative of his affection for the club and fans even though he has now moved on

Both he and Theo did it to the saints fans after they beat us at the Emirates (That big defeat). Classy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If he cared that much he wouldn't have buggered off to Arsenal at the first opportunity.

heard that we are looking to move ramirez on in january. either sold or loaned out

and to replace him with OxO...again, either loan with a view to buy. or buy if the price is right apparently, he is desperate to play and he is way down the order now at arsenal

Perhaps if Batman's source is right - he will be back in the next few days?

Really don't get why him and Walcott get hero receptions from our fans.

Walcott signed a deal with us, subsequently earning us £10m in transfer fees, when by all accounts he could have snubbed us and signed directly for Arsenal. How true that is I don't know, but I'm willing to cut him some slack because of that. On the flip side the Ox (and specifically his Dad) was clearly tapped up and couldn't get out quick enough. Not sure you could blame him as he wasn't to know we'd go straight through the Championship, and can you really turn down Arsenal? He said all the right things after he left, but talk is cheap and I'm therefore not sure he deserves great plaudits from the fans either - each to their own.

He should have stayed at Saints for his own development.

Looking at the Arsenal stats in the programme last night, it really hit home how few games he's played for Arsenal. Our other young stars should take note.

In 2.5 years, Alex Chamberlain has made 42 premiership appearances for Arsenal. Of these, more than half were as a substitute In contrast, in just over 1 year since his debut, Luke Shaw has already made more appearances with 45.

Some might argue that Alex has benefited from Champions League football. However he's only made 8 appearances.

There's no doubt that playing games is the best way to develop. I believe that Chamberlain would be a better player now if he had stayed put.

Alex may have developed quicker if he'd never left us, but that's only because of our remarkable rise since he left. At the time it was a no-brainer. League One or Arsenal? Come on.

He's also had a horrible run of injuries at Arsenal, it's not like he's been available and isn't making the cut. He gets minutes when he's fit.

Alex may have developed quicker if he'd never left us, but that's only because of our remarkable rise since he left. At the time it was a no-brainer. League One or Arsenal? Come on.

He's also had a horrible run of injuries at Arsenal, it's not like he's been available and isn't making the cut. He gets minutes when he's fit.

This is always trotted out, like the "fact" that Man U changed their shirts when we beat them 6-3.

We were already promoted to the championship when he left - although if I remember some were predicting we would only finish 17th.

like your sources at barclays wealth?

Please tell me more... Is AOC signing or not? Please tell us

heard that we are looking to move ramirez on in january. either sold or loaned out

and to replace him with OxO...again, either loan with a view to buy. or buy if the price is right apparently, he is desperate to play and he is way down the order now at arsenal

I booed the hell out of him, and I don't understand why any other Saints fan wouldn't too. His actions in jumping ship threatened to undermine our ability to keep young players whilst we were outside the Premier League, and he wasn't prepared to put in the work to get up the leagues as part of our club.