Transfers (rumours) thread

Glasgow_Saint

Discussed extensively. I even made the connection that the Red Panda pictures were related, as Rojo means Red in Spanish. Unfortunately nothing definitive yet.

I know he had been mentioned, but didn't want to have to waste time trawling through the perverts!

Was just hoping for any updates really, and thought I'd try and get the thread back on topic...

I know he had been mentioned, but didn't want to have to waste time trawling through the perverts!

Have been wondering what the Red Panda meant. Out of interest, if you got red from Rojo, understandably, then where did you get the panda bit from? :lol: Neither indigenous to Argentina where Rojo is from or Portugal where he plays....

Rojo = red, Guan wanted to smile. Google "Smiling Red" and see what images pop up

Enjoying this double theme chaps, much more entertaining than the usual squabbles over who said what, who knows best, who's more ITK etc

The occasional reference to transfers is a bonus

*like*

Prunella Scales. Absolutely gorgeous.

Well that won't work. Shaw has been much better defensively so playing wide left might not suit him

guess as with England it's all about accommodating Rooney. Mata is better than Rooney on the hole, can Persie is a better striker. So play all three in a 3-4-3. Still don't think they'll have enough pace up front. Central midfield will be far better though.

Think they'll get vermaelhen for left CB and lb cover but still room for de Vrij in there.

I think they'll only get De Vrij if they can't get Hummels.

Unless they're signing him for additional cover, but can't imagine that would appeal to him.

Edited by saint_ed

United supposedly also want Blind who can play in numerous positions. I´m not that sure either they are in for De Vrij unless they fail to get their primary targets in like Hummels, Vermealen and Blind..

I would be surprised if they go for Blind, and I hope we dont, because he did not look all that great at the WC. Would happily have most of his team mates, but not him thanks

I would be surprised if they go for Blind, and I hope we dont, because he did not look all that great at the WC. Would happily have most of his team mates, but not him thanks

Here are his World Cup stats and an article about his campaign.

PROFILE IN NUMBERS

MATCHES PLAYED 7

MINUTES PLAYED 670

GOALS SCORED 1

ASSISTS 3

TACKLES WON 5

RECOVERED BALLS 34

PASSES COMPLETION RATE 82 %

FOULS COMMITTED 10

CASTROL INDEX 8.97

YELLOW CARDS 1

RED CARDS 0

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2014/07/13/4954410/world-cup-scouting-report-daley-blind

He had a good World Cup, and is a very good player. The fact that he is being linked with Barcelona and Manchester United tells you how good he is.

Why is it that you don't want us to go for him?

Here are his World Cup stats and an article about his campaign.

PROFILE IN NUMBERS

MATCHES PLAYED 7

MINUTES PLAYED 670

GOALS SCORED 1

ASSISTS 3

TACKLES WON 5

RECOVERED BALLS 34

PASSES COMPLETION RATE 82 %

FOULS COMMITTED 10

CASTROL INDEX 8.97

YELLOW CARDS 1

RED CARDS 0

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2014/07/13/4954410/world-cup-scouting-report-daley-blind

He had a good World Cup, and is a very good player. The fact that he is being linked with Barcelona and Manchester United tells you how good he is.

Why is it that you don't want us to go for him?

Statistics statistics! Even if they are reliable (think how many times the BBC had our possession % totally understated last season)... Well, he played 7 games, 670 minutes, and won a total of 5 tackles. I saw players go past him or win 50:50 tackles a good few times and thought he was a weak link in otherwise a very good team. Lots of players are linked with top clubs, does not necessarily mean anything. Maybe he is much better normally, but he looked average in the WC

Edited by Bucks Saint

So my transfer wishlist:

Ings - tick

Rojo - tick

Virgil - tick

Forster - tick

And could I throw in Marisa Tomei into the mix in her 'My cousin Vinny' days

Boom. Now you are talking.

Phoebe Cates deserves a shout too.

Rojo would be an ace signing (just to keep it on topic).

So much spam on this thread now, is that not what Muppet Show and The Lounge is for. Are there any mods left on this board?

Has it occurred to you that after 90 pages of solid bickering, the mods might be relieved by the calming down over the last few pages, off-topic comments notwithstanding? I'd say it was a welcome change in tone myself.

...oh, that bird off the gold blend ads. Cant remember her name.

Has it occurred to you that after 90 pages of solid bickering, the mods might be relieved by the calming down over the last few pages, off-topic comments notwithstanding? I'd say it was a welcome change in tone myself.

Sharon Maughm??

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

cheri lunghi

oh yes please

Glad I'm not the only one.
its a rumours thread with most of it being complete nonsense, there is now a thread on the lounge re 60/70's totty and so the 2 of you can talk about players who have no idea who we are let alone joining us.