Transfers (rumours) thread

Glasgow_Saint

He passes off what he reads here and on Twitter to the gullible masses.

He properly bit the other day when he tweeted something about an hour after everyone else had, made out he's been down a cave in Somerset without wifi. :lol:

:lol:

Quality.

This thread should be retitled "transfer rumours/70's totty". Takes our minds off the lack of transfer news.

Can't believe Ekland hasn't been mentioned yet. SCDABJFM (probably even now).

On the transfer front Gnabry loan a good shout as long as not just as a Schneiderlin makeweight.

Always had a thing for Felicity Kendall - SCDAJFM

I dont know any rumours, but overheard some geezer on his phone today say that he didn't think Chambers or Clyne were going anywhere. I don't know eho he was, and I don't know who he was talking to.

Felicity Kendall - ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Nice nipples!

Btw, not refering to Chambers or Clyne!

Edited by Saint Billy

This would be absolutely fantastic. I'd still love to get Vlaar too

Vlaar, Van Dijk, Forster + A.N.Other forward player and we'll be fine and should be there or there abouts from 7th to 11th. Maybe a decent cup run this year (!!!!!!!!) ....

Sorry to interrupt the 70's totty chat but did Guan say Lovren was sold?

"

I believe that in 2 weeks, we will have made some good signings, sold Lovren for an superb profit, and hopefully Morgan will be impressed enough by our new recruits to stick around."

Viking, if I may and I say this with respect, when I read your posts I always picture it being said with a Winnie the Pooh type voice. Am I close?

Your totally wrong about a Winnie the Pooh voice 'no where near close , saint abroad grrrr more like yogi bear

I just liked Susan George when I first saw her in spring and port wine , by the time she was in straw dogs and Mandingo she was with corkindale .. It was a schoolboy crush , but she did have great baps lol

I believe with every drop of rain that falls a flower grows.

I've obv heard that before, but it never occurred to me it was metaphor. Not that it isn't blindingly obvious, just that you know I'm not accustomed to seeking deeper meaning in lyrics, surrounded as I am by bird who at this moment is singing along to song as follows:

"Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Saturday to Sunday (Something something something) I gotta feeling (woo-hoo) that tonight's gonna be a good night that tonight's gonna be a good good night"

Use to think Kathleen Turner had something about her.

Body Heat. Got to be one of the sexiest films ever made.

She wasn't too shabby in wars of the roses either.

Incidentally, have we signed anyone else yet? I'm not too bothered, rather enjoying the totty nostalgia tbh.

http://www.vi.nl/nieuws/clubs-azen-op-clasie-en-kongolo-maar-ze-mogen-niet-weg.htm?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=nieuws

Some words about Terence Kangolo and Jordy Clasie and Southampton being interested in both (maybe?). Hopefully a dutch speaker can properly translate it as the google translation is, well...this

Well, both had a decent season and made the dutch world cup squad, so it's quite logical that there is interest for them. But I don't expect either of them to leave this season. Feyenoord already rejected a bid from FC Porto on Clasie and will only sell him for the jackpot. Kongolo wants to stay at Feyenoord and is expected to sign a new contract.

De Vrij is the last 'big' player I expect to leave Feyenoord this summer. But as I said earlier, I don't know if De Vrij and Koeman worked on their differences, so I would be surprised if he actually ends up at Southampton. ManU, Lazio, Liverpool and Arsenal are also still being named as possible future teams for De Vrij.

Back to Clasie and Kongolo: I wouldn't buy either of them if you had the opportunity. Don't get me wrong, they're great players, but I think the Premier League is too physical for Clasie. I think he would be better of in the Primera Division. Kongolo still needs to gain more muscle before he's ready to battle the typical english big forwards. I'm convinced he will end up with a big foreign team*, just not yet.

*Manchester City comes to mind, as they signed his younger brothers Rodney and Fidele out of the Feyenoord academy.

There's a really cretinous blog article here:-

http://www.givemesport.com/488442-southampton-fans-should-be-pitied-after-summer-rout?autoplay=on

We should be pitied apparently, because we have a foreign owner. Like Man Utd, City, Chelsea, Liverpool, Villa, etc. We have lost some players who it will be impossible to replace, regardless of the shedloads of funds we received for them. And the loss of our manager is a disaster too, as he was also the best manager in English football, even though he was a foreigner. Oh, and our ex-Chairman single-handedly took us right up to the pinnacle and deserted us because our ignorant femail foreign owner meddled too much looking over his shoulder at how he was spending her money.

I've obv heard that before, but it never occurred to me it was metaphor. Not that it isn't blindingly obvious, just that you know I'm not accustomed to seeking deeper meaning in lyrics, surrounded as I am by bird who at this moment is singing along to song as follows:

"Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Saturday to Sunday (Something something something) I gotta feeling (woo-hoo) that tonight's gonna be a good night that tonight's gonna be a good good night"

Mine watched Mama Mía.....again.

Spot on Wes re There's a really cretinous blog article here

I think it might be a recruitment article for sports journalist . As there us an ad for young aspiring sports journalist

They must think saints are easy picking for a story

The article is very disrespectful to KL

Always had a thing for Felicity Kendall - SCDAJFM

I dont know any rumours, but overheard some geezer on his phone today say that he didn't think Chambers or Clyne were going anywhere. I don't know eho he was, and I don't know who he was talking to.

Felicity Kendall - ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Ahh Felicity in the Good Life my first older woman crush...

Your totally wrong about a Winnie the Pooh voice 'no where near close , saint abroad grrrr more like yogi bear

I just liked Susan George when I first saw her in spring and port wine , by the time she was in straw dogs and Mandingo she was with corkindale .. It was a schoolboy crush , but she did have great baps lol

My apologies sir, forgive me for my ignorance.

Prunella Gee in something caled, I think, Paper Tiger on TV. She had these awesome nipples that seemed to point upwards.

Agree Julie Christie beautiful but not filthy.

Also agree about Felicity Kendalls nips. Joanna Lumley was top posh totty. Helen Mirran was really fit too and used to get her baps out at the drop of a hat.