Transfers (rumours) thread

Glasgow_Saint

Could not sleep.... So watching Liverhampton V Roma. Rickie looks terrible and the system they are playing with will never suit him. I know it's only pre season but what as shame if his career finishes with a whimper

I've never given the finger to my television so much as I have tonight. Rickie did look like he was trying though, I saw him run and play defense.

Always had a thing for Felicity Kendall - SCDAJFM

I dont know any rumours, but overheard some geezer on his phone today say that he didn't think Chambers or Clyne were going anywhere. I don't know eho he was, and I don't know who he was talking to.

Felicity Kendall - ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Oh felicity felicity you fill me with electricity, does that mean you are shocking?

Always had a thing for Felicity Kendall - SCDAJFM

I dont know any rumours, but overheard some geezer on his phone today say that he didn't think Chambers or Clyne were going anywhere. I don't know eho he was, and I don't know who he was talking to.

Felicity Kendall - ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Prunella Gee in something caled, I think, Paper Tiger on TV. She had these awesome nipples that seemed to point upwards.

Agree Julie Christie beautiful but not filthy.

Also agree about Felicity Kendalls nips. Joanna Lumley was top posh totty. Helen Mirran was really fit too and used to get her baps out at the drop of a hat.

Shabby Tiger?

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51sgg43WuAL._SS500_.jpg

I'll see your Prunella Gee and raise you an Ingrid Pitt (1937-2010, The Vampire Lovers, Where Eagles Dare).

I'm still on holiday until next week so nothing's going to happen for the next few days.

Julie Christie in her prime-the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Possibly not the sexiest though.

As transfer news is short at the moment ... I remember seeing Billy Liar back in 1965 and Julie Christie appeared in just a black bra and knickers. I was just 14 at the time but it was at that point I realised I was growing up!

Sorry to take this thread off-topic (Mods please move my post as appropriate) but SSN suggesting Pochettino is after Vlaar with cash plus Lewis Holtby (The Mirror).

This thread is for talking about ancient old birds and slagging off Dubai Phil.

For now, it's just a warning, but be careful.

I've obv heard that before, but it never occurred to me it was metaphor. Not that it isn't blindingly obvious, just that you know I'm not accustomed to seeking deeper meaning in lyrics, surrounded as I am by bird who at this moment is singing along to song as follows:

"Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Saturday to Sunday (Something something something) I gotta feeling (woo-hoo) that tonight's gonna be a good night that tonight's gonna be a good good night"

She going out then Bearsy?

Where are the mods? Why aren't they taking action against people dereailing the thread? I come on here for news and dont want to read pages of drivel. If Jimmy D was on duty he'd have locked this thread by now.

Said it in another forum but what if we could strike a deal with Feyenoord that when we make deals and buy one or two more players from them they can get two youngsters over on a years loan.

If we´re going to play a more dutch style now that can be a great experience for them as well as getting better/tougher games than they do in the U21-games.

I´m sure we have youngsters that are just the level below PL and not quite ready for it but would make a good job in Eredivisie.

Feyenoord are still not that strong financially so they get money for selling players and dont have to pay other than the wages for the youngsters going to them and they aren´t usually on a high salary...

And it´s not to suggest as to them becoming a feeder club, we would still pay them good money for the players. Just to help them in a situation right now when their players are attracting a lot of interest.

Even if players like Clasie, Kongolo, De Vrij etc will move to us, they will still lose this players eventually..

It seems our friend Mr Crook has done it again. "They’re (Spurs) not in the Champions League remember, they’re not even in Europe next season so I think that would be a strange move."

I thought the Europa League was a European competition? Well just about!

It seems our friend Mr Crook has done it again. "They’re (Spurs) not in the Champions League remember, they’re not even in Europe next season so I think that would be a strange move."

I thought the Europa League was a European competition? Well just about!

It's ok. He's cleared it up on twitter. He wasn't wrong. It was just a slip of the tongue.

Given a distinct lack of signings yesterday - can we now discount Dubai Phil as an ITK

PS Bo Derek for me

No, I don't think we should discount Phil. I think Phil should discount his taxi driver.

Liz Hurley please.

Shabby Tiger?

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51sgg43WuAL._SS500_.jpg

I'll see your Prunella Gee and raise you an Ingrid Pitt (1937-2010, The Vampire Lovers, Where Eagles Dare).

I'm still on holiday until next week so nothing's going to happen for the next few days.

I'll give you that WG, Ingrid was up for getting them out and was mucky.

Last season I would happily have seen Ramirez leave. This season I hope he stays and that RK gets the best out of him

Enjoying this double theme chaps, much more entertaining than the usual squabbles over who said what, who knows best, who's more ITK etc

The occasional reference to transfers is a bonus

If we have to combine the two can everyone at least bring the age of candidates under 50?

70,s Linda Lovelace = Golf ball & garden hose spring to mind.

80,s Olivia Newton John = Those black skintight trousers

90,s Liz hurley = That dress

00's Kate beckinsale = Just awesome

On a transfer note fingers are hurting from constantly pressing F5 waiting for any news.

I'm not sure if any of these have been posted, and there's too much dross to trawl through to find out.

I'm really interested in our link to Rojo. World Cup finalist and scored for Argentina vs Nigeria.

http://www.squawka.com/news/reports-southampton-to-sign-argentina-world-cup-left-back-marcos-rojo/145881

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/southampton-sporting-lisbon-talks-marcos-rojo-4032206#.U9DW2vldXAk

http://www.goal.com/en-my/news/3956/transfer-zone/2014/07/22/4975621/southampton-move-for-argentina-ace-rojo

Squawka, Tribal Football and Goal have us in pole position for him. Apparently available for £12m, personally, I think he would be outstanding. For us to sign a WC finalist would also surely dispel any qualms about ambition.

Does any one know any more about this proposed transfer? Has Guan or Monk mentioned anything of the sort? I know Monk said something about one of our targets being a big name and Guan said that one could play multiple positions. Rojo fits both these statements. Would appreciate any more info on this! :D

I'm not sure if any of these have been posted, and there's too much dross to trawl through to find out.

I'm really interested in our link to Rojo. World Cup finalist and scored for Argentina vs Nigeria.

http://www.squawka.com/news/reports-southampton-to-sign-argentina-world-cup-left-back-marcos-rojo/145881

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/southampton-sporting-lisbon-talks-marcos-rojo-4032206#.U9DW2vldXAk

http://www.goal.com/en-my/news/3956/transfer-zone/2014/07/22/4975621/southampton-move-for-argentina-ace-rojo

Squawka, Tribal Football and Goal have us in pole position for him. Apparently available for £12m, personally, I think he would be outstanding. For us to sign a WC finalist would also surely dispel any qualms about ambition.

Does any one know any more about this proposed transfer? Has Guan or Monk mentioned anything of the sort? I know Monk said something about one of our targets being a big name and Guan said that one could play multiple positions. Rojo fits both these statements. Would appreciate any more info on this! :D

Yes, that's all very interesting Beckenham, but which 70's totty do you fancy? Do we have a second vote for Hattie Jacques FFS?