Pochettino's Future

Saint Charlie

Dont understand why the fecker isn't banned? Is routinely showed to be a liar, on a wind up. #ban glasgow

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

But he's just giving a different opinion innit? How could the mods possibly ban someone for giving am opinion. Negative opinions on da messagboard isn't allowed innit....

The serious answer is that he's good at what he does by staying just below the rule breaking radar. (Can't think of any other reason why someone who is so obviously on a wind up gets given a free reign by the mods)

So we could end up finishing 8th in the PL, are able to go away from home and play attractive and dominating football, allowing Lallana, J-Rod, Shaw and Ward-Prowse to be selected to play for their country and Glasgow wants Poch out because his win ratio is too low ?????

I've been watching Saints away from home for over 30 years and nor since the era of Keegna have we been so good away from home - desite not scoring enough from our domination I'll be more than happy for Poch to stay. Just my opinion!

And an opinion shared by the majority of right-minded Saints fans I would suggest.

But he's just giving a different opinion innit? How could the mods possibly ban someone for giving am opinion. Negative opinions on da messagboard isn't allowed innit....

The serious answer is that he's good at what he does by staying just below the rule breaking radar. (Can't think of any other reason why someone who is so obviously on a wind up gets given a free reign by the mods)

As Bearsy would say: He is slippery weasel.

Win ratio is getting a bit like dalek's 17th. It was funny at first when it was brought up and people had to go to the trouble & inconvenience of explaining why it's a meaningless stat without context. I didn't even mind when I read the same conversation a further 6 or 7 times. I'm prob not massively keen to hear it again tho :(

Edit: also he's a slippery weasel!

Win ratio is getting a bit like dalek's 17th. It was funny at first when it was brought up and people had to go to the trouble & inconvenience of explaining why it's a meaningless stat without context. I didn't even mind when I read the same conversation a further 6 or 7 times. I'm prob not massively keen to hear it again tho :(

Edit: also he's a slippery weasel!

:eek: Quick! Bearsy has been kidnapped by the grammar police!

Dont understand why the fecker isn't banned? Is routinely showed to be a liar, on a wind up. #ban glasgow

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Everybody should put this tool on ignore then no one would see his tripe as he

would not get quoted and then hopefully disappear from here to some other poor peoples forum

and inflict his monotonous rubbish on them but they might actually ban him..

Edited by ALWAYS_SFC

Got GS on ignore much better experience in here now. Anyone got an update on Pochettino. Would love him to stay as think if he does the players will. I do believe though we should have more points then we have we the quality of our players. I am sure other managers out there would do a similar job or better. Cannot see why Spurs would want him, needs another season to prove himself that he is ready for a bigger club.

I'm trying to be best behaviour on main board, cos I'm one strike from being permanently banned :(
that is the madness of this forum, a funny and entertaining poster under threat of being banned while a Skate in Saints clothing can come on here constantly trying to undermine our fan base gets a free run ,madness I say

#freebearsy

Stand down bro, I just checked & I've had one expire so while posting a nipples pic or racist joke would see me gone I can afford up to two more minor fractions! What I will do, is try to avoid using any naughty words like cock or spunk tits, at least when I'm posting on main board.

Personally I think the jury is still out on MP - he clearly does lots of good things but also some bad things (eg team selections for FA Cup).

The jury really isn't still out. If you think it is, then I have no idea what you expect from Saints. FA Cup aside, he has proven himself to be one of the best managers in Europe over the last 18 months - let's just enjoy him whilst we have him, as sooner rather than later we'll end up with another George Burley in charge - and that's when you'll realise how lucky we actually were.

We might win some more games under Burley? His win % as a manager (& at Saints) is/was loads better than Mopo's

Totally irrelevant as you well know, Burley never managed us at this level so there is no real comparison to make. Now if you want to compare MoPo against WGS, Hoddle, Jones etc then carry on.......

We might win some more games under Burley? His win % as a manager (& at Saints) is/was loads better than Mopo's

But surely you can only compare in the premier league/top flight? Of course we won more games in the lower leagues, we were the big club!

One more win to equal the clubs winning record in one season and the match the highest ever points total. Notch another win and it will be the biggest amount of wins and points. Not bad for a first full season in the English elite league really!

Stand down bro, I just checked & I've had one expire so while posting a nipples pic or racist joke would see me gone I can afford up to two more minor fractions! What I will do, is try to avoid using any naughty words like cock or spunk tits, at least when I'm posting on main board.

Class - just pure Class :-)

Career win %

WGS = 44.3%

Hoddle = 39%

Jones = 40.5%

Mopo = 33%

Who would you suggest as "our" next manager to improve on a 8th place finish? Taking into account, Lallana, Shaw etc have hinted their future depends on the current manager's position. What do you think is the best possible scenario for next season?

Who would you suggest as "our" next manager to improve on a 8th place finish? Taking into account, Lallana, Shaw etc have hinted their future depends on the current manager's position. What do you think is the best possible scenario for next season?

Mopo is replaceable - easily imho.

We could give Javier Aguirre a go? He took over from Mopo after he was sacked by Espanyol.

Espanyol were rock bottom and heading out of the league. Javier Aguirre turned them around and got them out of trouble.

This season Espanyol are 9th/10th and playing some really attractive football. He's done this despite losing a number of star players, so could be ideal if everyone leaves with Mopo.

Wow, is my little b1tch lying again? I thought after I proved him wrong and to be lying on the last page he'd wind his neck in.

attachment.php?attachmentid=1246&d=1396511577

Silly boy GS, now go get me a beer.

I dont rely on websites for facts/stats they all have different and out of date info.

Im more old school.... Simply take the number of games a manager has managed and combine the total wins to calculate a percentage. Simples and far more reliable :)

Wiki for all its faults is the closest of all the sites, but like i say im old skool and do my own maths.

If you are unsure on how to calculate a % just drop me a PM. happy to help out mate

I dont rely on websites for facts/stats they all have different and out of date info.

Im more old school.... Simply take the number of games a manager has managed and combine the total wins to calculate a percentage. Simples and far more reliable :)

Wiki for all its faults is the closest of all the sites, but like i say im old skool and do my own maths.

If you are unsure on how to calculate a % just drop me a PM. happy to help out mate

Old school??

More like special needs school...

attachment.php?attachmentid=1246&d=1396511577

Mopo is replaceable - easily imho.

We could give Javier Aguirre a go? He took over from Mopo after he was sacked by Espanyol.

Espanyol were rock bottom and heading out of the league. Javier Aguirre turned them around and got them out of trouble.

This season Espanyol are 9th/10th and playing some really attractive football. He's done this despite losing a number of star players, so could be ideal if everyone leaves with Mopo.

No offence mate, but are you saying that you have more insight and foresight than our current squad who clearly enjoy playing for the current manager. It's not really Football Manager 2014, or whatever game you play on your pc.

Yes, you do. When it suits your agenda.

You believed a website with regard to Gaston's supposed wages.

Or did Gaston call you to confirm?

Mick McCarthy has a win percentage of 40% compared to MPs 34%. Under MP we average 1.40 points per game. This is the minimum McCarthy has achieved at any club he's managed. He also has managed at International level, and shows more passion on the touchline. Should we look to bring him in as a replacement in the summer if he fails to take Ipswich up?

Mick McCarthy has a win percentage of 40% compared to MPs 34%. Under MP we average 1.40 points per game. This is the minimum McCarthy has achieved at any club he's managed. He also has managed at International level, and shows more passion on the touchline. Should we look to bring him in as a replacement in the summer if he fails to take Ipswich up?

I wish you'd never said that.

You just know that Glasgow is going to call Mauricio the Argentinian Mick McCarthy now.