Lambert joins Liverpool

JxgrSaint

Okay, maybe not laughable. £9m close to being done.

Losing the will to live.

This is phenomenal if true. Rickie deserves to go and a fee like that is unbelievable for his age. He will always be a legend here regardless of a transfer.

Would leave us with 1 very inexperienced striker, 1 half crippled striker and 1 total head case - great.

The transfer window is open and we've got 2 months before the next game. Thats fortunate. Imagine if we'd sold him and there was a game on Saturday. Pure luck.

You'd have to let him go to Liverpool.

1. He's done us proud and it would be a dream end of career for him

2. £9m is ridiculous

Cannot be serious.

God Bless SRL. With a deal like that he would pocket 10% as well. Set up for life annd not one of us on here could do anything other than wish him well.

Clearly Sam Gallagher is better than many on here thought.

(Or Osvaldo is coming back)

2. £9m is ridiculous

I agree, this will complete his career and will end it at his team he supports.

If its Liverpool then sad to see him go but I'm happy for him and wish him all the best

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Hodgson say that agents would be banned from all England hotels/training grounds etc.. during the WC build up ??

As Rickie is there with the team surely he is not involved in any negotiations ?? If any of our players are leaving, my guess is that those on international duty will only happen when the WC is over.

On that basis I reckon that this latest rumour is bollards !!

Meantime Liverpool have also bid for Clyne, Cork, Rodriguez and Lovren. Fonte, Schneiderlin and JWP off to Arsenal. Boruc, Shaw and Lallana going to Spurs with MoPo and Chambers, Davis (S), Wanyama and Reed going to Man U.

Stoke are coming in for Davis (K) and Yoshida. Ramirez and Osvaldo off to Luton Town, with Mayuka going to Eastleigh despite strong interest from Salisbury.

Les Reed has been sold off for spare parts, Jos has been melted down for glue and the stadium has been sold off to Veho to use as a giant test centre. No news yet on Staplewood but Pompey are interested in turning it into a Tescos or something.

No bids yet for Gazzaniga.

2. £9m is ridiculous

I agree, this will complete his career and will end it at his team he supports.

If its Liverpool then sad to see him go but I'm happy for him and wish him all the best

Meantime Liverpool have also bid for Clyne, Cork, Rodriguez and Lovren. Fonte, Schneiderlin and JWP off to Arsenal. Boruc, Shaw and Lallana going to Spurs with MoPo and Chambers, Davis (S), Wanyama and Reed going to Man U.

Stoke are coming in for Davis (K) and Yoshida. Ramirez and Osvaldo off to Luton Town, with Mayuka going to Eastleigh despite strong interest from Salisbury.

Les Reed has been sold off for spare parts, Jos has been melted down for glue and the stadium has been sold off to Veho to use as a giant test centre. No news yet on Staplewood but Pompey are interested in turning it into a Tescos or something.

:toppa:

Consider me still highly sceptical. Liverpool apparently willing to blow 9m on Rickie. Complete bs. The more likely scenario is that someone bet big on this sky bet new book, sky bet adjusted their odds. People saw odds come in and jumped on it thinking it was a sign. Sky bet removed the market because it was completely one sided. The old one snowball causes an avalanche theory.

Are they still considering the B team idea, hope so as that`s all that will be left..

Liverpool ITK believe that Harry Reed is also on his way to them.

Just got back from a round of golf with Harrison Reed's dad. He's heard it's on for £7.5m and that his and Lallana's deals will be wrapped up sooner rather than later.

It will be around £25m for the pair which is fair value in my eyes and helps Southampton dodge a bit of the money they owe Bournemouth for Adam's sale.

The deal for Reed will not be complete until he is back from England under 19s duty. £3m plus heavy incentives based on appearances, trophies and international caps (which he will get)

Good for Lambert but wtf is happening.

We have no manager, four other player's rumoured to be on their way out and all these players were integral to our success last season.

Who's sanctioning all of this? The attraction for a new manager of any quality will be getting less and less.

The only positive is that we are obviously not for sale or they would not be selling their prized assets.

Liverpool ITK believe that Harry Reed is also on his way to them.

Just got back from a round of golf with Harrison Reed's dad. He's heard it's on for £7.5m and that his and Lallana's deals will be wrapped up sooner rather than later.

It will be around £25m for the pair which is fair value in my eyes and helps Southampton dodge a bit of the money they owe Bournemouth for Adam's sale.

The deal for Reed will not be complete until he is back from England under 19s duty. £3m plus heavy incentives based on appearances, trophies and international caps (which he will get)

Time to disband the team.