Lambert joins Liverpool

JxgrSaint

Just driven home 5 live are discussing it . I'm totally stunned if true

Is that Melanie lambert for real .

Haven't Liverpool got enough strikers already unless squarez is being sold .

Replacing Suarez with Lambert would be a truly WTF moment in football.

Which is why I speculated the other day that KL is doing exactly the same to SFC as she did to MALI.

I recommend you hold on to your ST money, if you've still got it...

What an odd thing to do, advising fellow fans not to go to the games when at this rate the club will need all the support it can get next season.

Just driven home 5 live are discussing it . I'm totally stunned if true

Is that Melanie lambert for real .

Haven't Liverpool got enough strikers already unless squarez is being sold .

Even if Real did take Suarez I really can't see Liverpool replacing him with 32 year old Lambert ...........

Well if this is true it makes a total mockery of Ralph's statement yesterday. We don't need to sell.... but we will for big money. Everything is on our terms....yeah ok. At this rate I'm ready not going to care how England get on, as none on our trio will actually be playing for us.

Rickie was the one that I thought would definately be playing for us next season.

Well not really this is Liverpool, allegedly, making a 8 million bid who says saints have to accept it?

Why would SkyBet suspend betting if there is nothing in it?

No idea what to think, it's going to be a long summer!

Because people saw the rumours all over twitter and started chucking tenners on it from all over the country, and Skybet shat themselves?

If we to get rid of the players that are reported to be off, we will be in the world of **** next season! Cannot get rid of a core of a team and the manager and hope to progress..... Something is not right and has not felt right for a while.

Body language of the management and the players has changed without a doubt!

Why would SkyBet suspend betting if there is nothing in it?

No idea what to think, it's going to be a long summer!

It's all very suspect. Skybet opened the book this morning, someone's had a bet, then a few rumours start. A few more people have a bet, Skybey get scared and inform SSN that it must be happening. All quite possible. Not sure what Liverpool fans would make of it, probably not the statement of intent their fans want to see, is it??

She's since deleted it, which is even more ominous.

More possibly the tweet was to do with a new birth in the family/friend (Toni) but seeing what had happened to it, took it off.

Pure coincidence taken out of context I reckon.

God you want them to confirm or deny every rumour this summer what difference will that make? If the club actually sell Lambert I'm sure they will let us know.

I don't care what they say, I just want them to close the shop doors.

God you want them to confirm or deny every rumour this summer what difference will that make? If the club actually sell Lambert I'm sure they will let us know.

No not every rumour of course not...

But a bit of reassurance to an ever increasingly nervous fan base would be good...IF its not true about all of the players under speculation

But of course if its true they will not make any comment until its a done deal...

If we to get rid of the players that are reported to be off, we will be in the world of **** next season! Cannot get rid of a core of a team and the manager and hope to progress..... Something is not right and has not felt right for a while.

Body language of the management and the players has changed without a doubt!

It's the new plan we all enjoyed the last one so much. The new plan is to go back to league one and start again (PL in five years) cheaper and easier than achieving CL football.

They are calm and doing it all in the best interests of Southampton saints, or something.

As one of if not THE most sensible regular poster on here I find it strange that you are slagging off the board barely 24 hours after Ralph's interview because of something that looks like a great hoax by someone changing their Twitter account to the name of a Liverpool Echo journalist.