Koeman and co. visit new Staplewood training complex - (52 photos)

Saint-Armstrong

Good to see a pic of jrod. Looks like he's hard at work (or he just dashed down there knowing the boss was coming and prentended to be busy)

He needs to hurry up and get fit so he can be reunited with Poch at Spurs. The clock is ticking.

It does look a mighty impressive facility, it has to be said.

The tech geek in me wants to see the touch screen in a little more detail....! Good analysis tool.

Whereas my first thought was "I'd love to have a kick about on those pitches"

Really looking forward to seeing it next season when hopefully we'll be allowed back on site to watch academy games.

It'd be much more interesting if it was Watfords training ground, yes?

No, it would still be footage of people walking about, with us not being able to hear what was being said but instead having to listen to crap music. Im not sure why you would think it would be better if it were Watford and I'm certain most would disagree with your assertion.

No, it would still be footage of people walking about, with us not being able to hear what was being said but instead having to listen to crap music. Im not sure why you would think it would be better if it were Watford and I'm certain most would disagree with your assertion.

I'm almost certain Mr Turkish was trying to be humorous and witty. Judge for yourself if you consider his one-liner a success.

A Watford fan, like yourself, would find Watfords training ground far more interesting, surely?

Hmmmm, am I the only one has recognised the pattern of posts and their style of Ludwig and Grey Crab?

I'm sure there is a rule about multiple log-ins.........

No you're not and funny how 'grey crab' posts on the same thread as 'Ludwig' immediately after his 3 posts ran out.

Koeman1963: On a tour at training centre of @SouthamptonFC Impressed by the club's facilities. Now even more excited to start! http://t.co/snrBo3UTVd

jankluit: New training ground @SouthamptonFC is amazing. Never seen this before. Proud to work here.

They're genuinely excited and up for the challenge it seems!

That sounds rather encouraging - if it was nothing special they could have just kept quiet. Good stuff, SFC!

Hmmmm, am I the only one has recognised the pattern of posts and their style of Ludwig and Grey Crab?

No you're not and funny how 'grey crab' posts on the same thread as 'Ludwig' immediately after his 3 posts ran out.

...and now that the jokes are over, Turkish is getting down to the serious business of internet detective work. Let's hope they solve the case of two people having similar opinions - it's a bit suspicious isn't it? I mean, two different people on the internet BOTH thinking Turkish is a thicko?

I see that Turkish is doing some serious internet detective work. I wonder if he will solve the case of two people having similar opinions. i know i would be suspicious if i were him. How likely is it that two different people on the internet sharing the same view?

I see that Turkish is doing some serious internet detective work. I wonder if he will solve the case of two people having similar opinions. i know i would be suspicious if i were him. How likely is it that two different people on the internet sharing the same view?

...and now that the jokes are over, Turkish is getting down to the serious business of internet detective work. Let's hope they solve the case of two people having similar opinions - it's a bit suspicious isn't it? I mean, two different people on the internet BOTH thinking Turkish is a thicko?

You'd probably be more at home on here

http://www.wfcforums.com/forumdisplay.php?3-Main-Forum

'Both' of you

Good to see Jay doing some resistance work on his knee. Hopefully that means his recovery is progressing well.

He is doing a lot of work at David Lloyd with his Physio (Seems to be up there most days based on updates from the kids)

I am no expert about this sort of injury but he seems to be walking completely normally - which maybe the norm, but have allowed to get my hopes up for an earlier than expected return.

He is doing a lot of work at David Lloyd with his Physio (Seems to be up there most days based on updates from the kids)

I am no expert about this sort of injury but he seems to be walking completely normally - which maybe the norm, but have allowed to get my hopes up for an earlier than expected return.

Pochettino told him there's a new contract waiting for him as soon as he gets himself fully fit!