will we see Suarez in our first match? (Answer: No.)

offix

Why would it effect club football? It will be an international football ban, nothing more - even if it's that.

He will start against us and cause us all sorts of problems.

Maybe someone needs to make sure he's had a meal before the match?

Only if we move to the Spanish League.

I think anyone would be mad to spend 50m+ on him tbh, clearly a talented player, but he's got psychiatric issues - of that I'm sure. If he wasn't a footballer, he'd be sectioned by now.

If a standard bloke bit three people in the street, the men with white coats would be driving up.

3rd offence. He should be banned for life from all competitions. He should never step foot on a football pitch again. Disgusting man.

But he won't be. Banned from the rest of the tournament and that will be it probably

TBf it must be hard to headbutt someone cleanly with teeth that size

Why would it effect club football? It will be an international football ban, nothing more - even if it's that.

He will start against us and cause us all sorts of problems.

Maybe someone needs to make sure he's had a meal before the match?

You don't know that, FIFA may decide to ban him outright for three years. Anyway he won't be at Liverpool next year after this latest outrage, I just can't see the Liverpool owners wanting that sort of publicity around their club especially now that they are back in the CL. He might even be in jail for GBH if the Italian defender decides to take legal action.

What a flocking bunch of hysterical c%nts you all are. He bit someone, the referee missed it and he stayed on the pitch. He should've got a red card. He didn't get one. That's where it should end. None of this retrospective action crap. Worst of all is the dehumanisation of the guy and the media scavenging frenzy which is about to ensue. This frenzy itself is the more shameful animalistic behaviour not the bite. What is so horrific about a little bite during a high stakes physical encounter. He didn't bite his ear or his finger off or sever a major artery. He gave him a little bite because the Italian player was being a c%nt. I can't believe the sh%t I read on here. Most of you people are another species to me it's clear.

What a flocking bunch of hysterical c%nts you all are. He bit someone, the referee missed it and he stayed on the pitch. He should've got a red card. He didn't get one. That's where it should end. None of this retrospective action crap. Worst of all is the dehumanisation of the guy and the media scavenging frenzy which is about to ensue. This frenzy itself is the more shameful animalistic behaviour not the bite. What is so horrific about a little bite during a high stakes physical encounter. He didn't bite his ear or his finger off or sever a major artery. He gave him a little bite because the Italian player was being a c%nt. I can't believe the sh%t I read on here. Most of you people are another species to me it's clear.

Just cannot believe I have just read that. It must be a joke surely?

1/10 for trolling abilities ;)

:lol:

Good troll attempt.

His manager and lawyers will state squarez is innocent . The Italian shoved his shoulder into squarez's mouth and gas damaged his teeth .

If his manager and lawyers protest his innocence . Then they need to be banned from football

Squarez knows exactly what he has done and I hope he gets a massive ban . There's no place for ****ts like that in football

Suarez is gone. Liverpool get what they deserve. What's more the fee will be lower.

Just hope we sell Lallana to Burnley on a swap deal for Ings or a club in Europe. We don't sell to rivals do we Les Reed!? Without Suarez Liverpool are nothing more than rivals to Saints now. Koeman will battle it out for 6th with spurs and Liverpool in my opinion.

:) happy days

Hi Luis