#asklovren

KingdomCome

Pretty dim time to have one of those q&a's tbh, what with the speculation and the fact the transfer window is open. It's obvious what 99% of the questions will be, and it's obvious he's not going to be able to answer any of them.

Pretty dim time to have one of those q&a's tbh, what with the speculation and the fact the transfer window is open. It's obvious what 99% of the questions will be, and it's obvious he's not going to be able to answer any of them.

This is pretty much what I thought.

Are you staying?

Are you coming to Liverpool?

Have you considered posing nude professionally?

Don't imagine many other questions will be on the tips of tongues.

this is going to end in tears

I think you are right..... The "coming soon" and then no further responses to when will it be, suggests it could get ugly...... there again it could be good news, my guesses would be;

1) It's a threat to the club...I'll go online and tell the fans how the club have broken all their promises and cause a Sh!t storm.

2) The club have made it clear he wont get his move this summer and he has finally accepted this and comes on to tell us everything we've read is bolliacks and he cant wait for new season.

3) Simply use it as a way of explaining why he wants away, how much he has enjoyed his time here etc.......Which would make it almost impossible to bring him back into the fold.

If they want to leave let them go! Who wants players who don't want to be here!

Good riddance

Agreed, however as someone else stated on this thread: he should not be allowed to join a direct rival. That would be ridiculous.

Liverpool are a rival and we've sold them 2 of our players already. Spurs also should be considered rivals and in no way should we strengthen their team. It's preposterous to even consider it.

For me, Lovren wanting out is the worst of the players that have left or are thinking about leaving. He's been here one year! Saying that, we don't want players like this who have lost the faith. No use to anyone.

Slap a £15m price tag on him and the proviso he is sold abroad. Make it so Reed.

Agreed, however as someone else stated on this thread: he should not be allowed to join a direct rival. That would be ridiculous.

Liverpool are a rival and we've sold them 2 of our players already. Spurs also should be considered rivals and in no way should we strengthen their team. It's preposterous to even consider it.

For me, Lovren wanting out is the worst of the players that have left or are thinking about leaving. He's been here one year! Saying that, we don't want players like this who have lost the faith. No use to anyone.

Slap a £15m price tag on him and the proviso he is sold abroad. Make it so Reed.

This.

Echo Quote:

"Lovren is said to also be frustrated that the project he was supposedly told about last summer has “completely changed”. The Echo has been told that Lovren’s ambition is to play Champions League football and that he does not feel that will be possible at Saints any longer."

Bollix

There has been severe mismanagement of key staff at the club. Bloody amateur hour.

Echo Quote:

"Lovren is said to also be frustrated that the project he was supposedly told about last summer has “completely changed”. The Echo has been told that Lovren’s ambition is to play Champions League football and that he does not feel that will be possible at Saints any longer."

Bollix

There has been severe mismanagement of key staff at the club. Bloody amateur hour.

It was Cortese who sold them the CL dream. If any of them really believed it, or believed it could happen in one or two seasons then more fool them! Dejan is under contract for what it's worth. Let's hold him to it.

Echo Quote:

Bollix

I don't believe for 1 minute that he signed for us to get Champions League football. Absolute horsesh*t. His 'close source' is a sh*tc*nt.

It was Cortese who sold them the CL dream. If any of them really believed it, or believed it could happen in one or two seasons then more fool them! Dejan is under contract for what it's worth. Let's hold him to it.

Whose Dream was it originally ?? Markus Leibherrs, That's whose Dream it was

Cortese was working to that, the problem was , it was only for FIVE years, and sadly Markus passed away very early on

The ONLY credit I give to Katharina, is tha she Honoured her Fathers Five Year Project, but once that ended, it became Katharina's " next " Project

It should be painfully obvious to everybody, that HER Project is nothing like her Father's

THAT is why Cortese left. He didn't run out on us. He had the Goalposts change BIG TIME by Katharina

It is those same "Goalposts" that have started the Exodus by the Players

The REASONS why they signed, no longer hold true

With Markus, the CL Dream would have been achieved IMHO . At the end of last season, we had a Team not far short of a Top Six Finish

Now, with a lot of luck, we will have a Team who will do well to finish above the bottom three

Whose Dream was it originally ?? Markus Leibherrs, That's whose Dream it was

Cortese was working to that, the problem was , it was only for FIVE years, and sadly Markus passed away very early on

The ONLY credit I give to Katharina, is tha she Honoured her Fathers Five Year Project, but once that ended, it became Katharina's " next " Project

It should be painfully obvious to everybody, that HER Project is nothing like her Father's

THAT is why Cortese left. He didn't run out on us. He had the Goalposts change BIG TIME by Katharina

It is those same "Goalposts" that have started the Exodus by the Players

The REASONS why they signed, no longer hold true

With Markus, the CL Dream would have been achieved IMHO . At the end of last season, we had a Team not far short of a Top Six Finish

Now, with a lot of luck, we will have a Team who will do well to finish above the bottom three

Absolute horesh!te

Markus remit to cortese was to build a mid table Premier league club.

That is a direct quote from Cortese - Go and find the interview online.

As I posted elsewhere..... players saying the dream died because the chairman left is very strange. NC must have been the only chairman in PL history to have such sway over the players. Are we really expected to believe that professional football players took the dreams and aspirations of a banker playing with someone else's money and made their career choices on that? Pull the other one.

The think that annoys me in this, is the disingenuousness of too many people.

Absolute horesh!te

Markus remit to cortese was to build a mid table Premier league club.

That is a direct quote from Cortese - Go and find the interview online.

He also said you don't progress by selling off your best players

Markus's remit to Cortese ?? When asked by Cortese CL ?? he more or less said " what ever "

It was NOT ouside his Dream for SFC

Horsesh1te ?? You can't see the wood from the trees can you

Manager left, Players following him out the door ..... A load of double meaning waffle from Reed THAT's the Horsesh1te

Are we really expected to believe that professional football players took the dreams and aspirations of a banker playing with someone else's money and made their career choices on that?

Yes, on the basis that there aren't many football players on the membership roll at Mensa....

It is too convenient to blame the "loss of a dream" or the "end of a project" than to come out and say what the real drivers are behind the move ie CL football and ££££££

Any player who says otherwise is being dishonest

As I posted elsewhere..... players saying the dream died because the chairman left is very strange. NC must have been the only chairman in PL history to have such sway over the players. Are we really expected to believe that professional football players took the dreams and aspirations of a banker playing with someone else's money and made their career choices on that? Pull the other one.

The think that annoys me in this, is the disingenuousness of too many people.

You are wrong. They were sold Markus's Dream NOT the "Bankers" as you put it

Cortese was acting under instruction, and doing what Markus's Five Year Project entailed

He was working FOR Markus, not the other way round

Yes, on the basis that there aren't many football players on the membership roll at Mensa....

Yes, I'm just saying that Cortese SOLD that dream to the players, new signings, and he was the one leading that dream.

Granted that MENSA membership might be beyond some, but they aren't that naive to know about football and the chances that SFC make the CL within a couple of years. If someone is trying to sell something to you, we all know that there are going to be embellishments. So I'm sorry, I just can't take it as anything other than being disingenuous.