Transfer Rumours Only

Jimmy_D

Ronald Koeman has confirmed that Algerian midfielder Saphir Taider is joining the club in the deal that will take Pablo Daniel Osvaldo to Inter Milan.

From sky

If you are referring to the following interview, he didn't confirm the Taider deal he said "maybe, maybe"...

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/9402638/-koeman:-schneiderlin-staying

Both Forster and Van Dyk left out of Celtics team playing Spuds today..Not even named as subs ......Hmmmmmmm

And have compared the side that played on Wednesday (and will again next Wednesday) with that of today?

I think the answer might well rest there within, they'll want their best side out on Wednesday at Murrayfield, today is a minor skirmish for them really.

Ie no Commons or Lustig...are we buying them as well then.

Edited by Window Cleaner

Both Forster and Van Dyk left out of Celtics team playing Spuds today..Not even named as subs ......Hmmmmmmm

In itself it doesn't mean anything, as they've left out quite a lot of 1st team players who will play in the 2nd leg on Wednesday...

e4a19bb134afeb0982826afe5cb511d2_normal.jpegCeltic Football Club @celticfc · 16m

Celtic team to play @SpursOfficial Gordon; Herron, O'Connell, Ambrose, Twardzik; Lindsay, Irvine, Henderson; McGeouch, Pukki, McMullan (MH)

e4a19bb134afeb0982826afe5cb511d2_normal.jpegCeltic Football Club @celticfc · 14m

Subs: Fasan, Waters, McManus, McIlduff, Tierney, Balde, Fridjonsson. (MH)

Its basically their squad players, under 21's and Ambrose who was is now suspended for the 2nd leg.

Fair enough, hopefully it's more than paper filler as the club needs a marquee signing and a striker is essential. pellè average Ricky replacement Rodriguez injuried then dross like Gallagher (although young) sharp, Mayuka.

A signing rather than loan will increase club moral and give the supporters at least something to smile about! keep the faith and all that

"Dross like Gallagher"?? Some supporter you are. Let's hope young Sam doesn't read this forum, eh?

If you are referring to the following interview, he didn't confirm the Taider deal he said "maybe, maybe"...

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/9402638/-koeman:-schneiderlin-staying

If he can charm Morgan into staying a while longer, RK will achieve hero status amongst fans, not quite a legend but well on the way. Then, if we win the league that will be something else but don't rule it out.

News about another player we have been linked with this summer, Jordy Clasie has asked to leave Feyenoord.

433. NL @ 433NL · 5 m

BREAKING | Jordy Clasie has Feyenoord informed of his departure wish. More Later on 433. en #433NL

Not that it makes much difference to us if we are about to get Taider, I suppose.

News about another player we have been linked with this summer, Jordy Clasie has asked to leave Feyenoord.

Not that it makes much difference to us if we are about to get Taider, I suppose.

Asked to leave after they lost their manager and a few of their better players, must be a real knobber then, make him rot in Feyenoord reserves is what I say.:x

I think most are fed up with talking about players we might sign and would prefer some exciting players we have actually signed.

Nope this would be a transfer rumour thread, this is the place where we talk about players we might sign. The exciting players we have already signed get their own thread for discussion. Think you just trolled yourself with that one Hypo.

"Southampton in a few weeks sold more than 100 million footballers" :lol: I knew things were bad but....

The translation is poor but the "son of the Prime Minister", really?

Cvjetičanin near Southampton

Oskar Cvjetičanin after Jan Mlakar, Jonah Gorencu Stankovic and Port Šušnjara following Domžale young footballer who is moving abroad. Son Alenka Bratušek just before crossing the English Southampton.

Triglav Kranj last year, when Oskar Cvjetičanin moved to Domžale, lost power talented footballer. It is also a good opportunity for potential earnings. The tall defender, namely, the son of Prime Minister Alenka Bratušek, it is within one year of Domžalah of attention, but now it's after, despite his young age has repeatedly been training with the senior team Domžale, before moving abroad.

We learned that the champion U15 league with Triglav, as well as cadet national champion with Domžale (he played at the Nike Cup in Manchester) and national player in his age category, on the threshold of crossing the English Southampton. The club from the south coast of England is famous as one of the best "prozivajalcev 'footballers in England, which ultimately proved by the results of the club last season and, consequently, millions of sales (Southampton is in a few weeks, sold more than 100 million footballers).

What will be the crossing of the details on which the parties have negotiated is not known. Probably the usual Loan, any conclude Domzale (Stanković, Šušnjara ...) will not work, as it is not known if he will provide the first league Domžale percent of damages in case of any further sale of talented defender. If you will not be any complications, will be the club confirmed the deal in the coming days.

He's just being contrary. He really needs a break from this forum more than anymore.

He knows damn well why vlaar might move. If vlaar was ours and a side that finished well above us, had a better team, more money and a big name manager came in, he'd be the first to say 'why would he stay'.

Not really

Team from 14th to 8th are much of a muchness

Teams from 8th to 4th are not

I suspect villa fans, on any vlaar transfer to saints would be very disappointed for that reason

make your mind up delldays........so are you double counting eighth? Otherwise your statement makes no sense whatsoever.

You really believe that Villa are a bigger club than us right now? Can't really believe you would think that.

Why can't you believe it

Apart from is finishing above them for a couple of years, why is that so hard to believe.

Why can't you believe it

Apart from is finishing above them for a couple of years, why is that so hard to believe.

I think we're about the same size tbh in terms of achievements, time at the top level etc. I would put us in the same bracket as Everton, Newcastle, Villa and West Ham - below the Top 6 but above the likes of Stoke, Hull, Swansea etc.

Plus, there's big friction at the club and there's no investment in their squad or manager. On our side, our manager is a Dutch legend and he would be part of a team aiming for Europe as opposed to trying to stay up..

I think we're about the same size tbh in terms of achievements, time at the top level etc. I would put us in the same bracket as Everton, Newcastle, Villa and West Ham - below the Top 6 but above the likes of Stoke, Hull, Swansea etc.

Plus, there's big friction at the club and there's no investment in their squad or manager. On our side, our manager is a Dutch legend and he would be part of a team aiming for Europe as opposed to trying to stay up..

In terms if achievements at the top level??

Fuking hell!!!!

Villa are 7 times title winners

7 times FA cup winners

5 times league cup winners

1 times European cup winners

1 times European super cup winners

Have been in the top flight far lingers

Bigger crowds over the years

Higher rate of being runners up

Yeah, about the same as our cup win.!!!!

Edited by Batman

May have been picked up already but Forster not involved for Celtic v Spurs today.

As are not all of the others involved last Wednesday and again next Wednesday, surely we're not bidding for their whole team.

they had no chance against Spurs anyway, might as well have a rest and let the bit part players have a kick about.

May have been picked up already but Forster not involved for Celtic v Spurs today.

In itself it doesn't mean anything, as they've left out quite a lot of 1st team players who will play in the 2nd leg on Wednesday...

e4a19bb134afeb0982826afe5cb511d2_normal.jpegCeltic Football Club @celticfc · 16m

Celtic team to play @SpursOfficial Gordon; Herron, O'Connell, Ambrose, Twardzik; Lindsay, Irvine, Henderson; McGeouch, Pukki, McMullan (MH)

e4a19bb134afeb0982826afe5cb511d2_normal.jpegCeltic Football Club @celticfc · 14m

Its basically their squad players, under 21's and Ambrose who was is now suspended for the 2nd leg.

Depends if you believe Ralph in that everything is rosey and all they money is going back into the team

Does that include any of the mega tv money?

Optimist - they are being cautious after Osvaldo

Pessimist - they are pocketing the transfer money

Are Aston Villa bigger than us historically?

Yes of course.

But would Vlaar really care about that or would he look at the situation as it is today...?

I would think so and he´s worked under Koeman before, they´re extremely cash-strapped atm.

Doesn´t mean he is coming but I find it hard that he would care about history...

Are Aston Villa bigger than us historically?

Yes of course.

But would Vlaar really care about that or would he look at the situation as it is today...?

I would think so and he´s worked under Koeman before, they´re extremely cash-strapped atm.

Doesn´t mean he is coming but I find it hard that he would care about history...

Hope he does. Good defender

Spurs tactics revealed: pressing game, tika taka, no plan B

Still not enthused about the hernandez link, but will be reasonably happy should it get over the line dependant on the package we offer. It gives us another option, I just dont find him fitting into the 433 system we will employ.

And anyway, surely a deal for hernandez wont be far off a package we could put together for Bony ? So why arent we sniffing around him instead ?

Why so many bloody loans? Are we Portsmouth?

May be it is a better way to convince players to move from a bigger club to us because it is not permanent. It is lower risk for them. Certainly better than getting players in and promising them Champions League football when we have zero hope of achieving it.

May be it is a better way to convince players to move from a bigger club to us because it is not permanent. It is lower risk for them. Certainly better than getting players in and promising them Champions League football when we have zero hope of achieving it.

If players come in on a promise of one man, then they are deluded.

Player move for money. Pure and simple

I suspect that taider would rather not move to saints but the premier league and the fact inter clearly don't want him means he has no choice

People wonder why we're not signing players. Just look at yourselves, these threads, the insults, the total garbage on what is supposed to be SFC's biggest fans forum. Maybe current players don't bother, but players we're hoping to sign, their agents, friends and family members do and report back what they see.

Players have official fan pages, twitters and Facebook as well as personal accounts. No need to insult them. Patience is very much in short supply amongst many.

Do we have anybody posted up at St Mary's, back doors as well as front. If RK's three signings this weekend are real happening then there should be some activity up there today

Went for my daily run round the stadium earlier - only action was a man cleaning the windows/glass facade at the main entrance, and the LED lighting man was in - he's been there virtually every the last few weeks. Now that's ITK.