Transfer Rumours Only

Jimmy_D

ireally dont get how we can get excited about players who are untested in the PL. It is a risk, even Forster is bit of a risk although I do believe he is a good keeper on the games I have seen him play

Didn't we get to eighth on the back of signing one player with significant Premier League experience? And two more with some experience in a relegated team, but we signed them in the NPC as NPC players.

Edited by CB Fry

I guess after being burned with Osvaldo (possibly Ramirez to a lesser degree) it makes sense to loan, although does seem to fly in the face of the detailed recruitment planning that we are always told about.

It's not such a bad strategy if we have pre-agreed transfer fees in place if we want the player(s) at the end of the loan. 'Try before you buy' might have saved us quite a bit on Osvaldo.

Mind you if a player does really well on loan, even an agreed transfer fee doesn't mean he will agree wages to sign.

Think the 3 will be Taider, Forster and Van Dijk. If we could get Redmond, Vlaar and Ings as well that would be a decent window

I think the 3 will be 2 loans from Inter and Redmond. Rojo would be lovely but I can't see it. Forster and Van Dijk to come in after Celtic crash out of CL which will be 6th of August, then there is our squad for the season with maybe one more addition on deadline day.............

I think the 3 will be 2 loans from Inter and Redmond. Rojo would be lovely but I can't see it. Forster and Van Dijk to come in after Celtic crash out of CL which will be 6th of August, then there is our squad for the season with maybe one more addition on deadline day.............

We will definitely be getting another striker.

There's quite an odd ''ITK'' sticky thread on the Spurs forums, which is populated by who they say are genuine ITK's and it is heavily moderated to remove rubbish.

This appeared this morning:

Right chaps I have a bit of info ! So here goes !!!

A good friend of mine plays for saints and I have been desperate to get some info and today I finally cracked !!! (Don't want to get him in trouble so won't mention name)

I asked the jrod and Morgan situations! Jrod is defo a no go or so I presume as he replied "jrod out till November pal" and he followed by "Morgans heads come off !!" Meaning he has lost his head and is not happy !!! I then asked if he thinks they will make him stay to which he replied "mate he will defo go to spurs they are just digging heels in" I then asked if he really is that good ? "Mate his range of passing is so good u will buzz off him" I didn't stop there I asked him why spurs and not arsenal !!! "The gaffer mate"

I have never claimed any itk and I doubt this is ground breaking but thought I would pass on the news !

There's quite an odd ''ITK'' sticky thread on the Spurs forums, which is populated by who they say are genuine ITK's and it is heavily moderated to remove rubbish.

Interesting. TBH, if I was a betting man I'd put my money on him leaving. I can't imagine Levy would offer us silly money though.

I'd be interested to see what happens if Arsenal come in with a bigger bid than Spurs.

I can't work out which of our players talks like this, "mate" after every word makes whoever it is sound like a complete pillock, and, I don't think players would talk about their team mates in this way "his heads come off" "they're just digging their heels in"...

Sounds to me like this Spud poster is trying to score a few points. Mate.

I sincerely hope, now that the board or Ralphy has laid down his cards, that the club sticks to its guns, not just for our sake, but for the sake of 12 other football clubs in the PL.

The power is in the contract. If you are contracted to a club, and if one party doesn't agree with the other, the contract takes precedence. End of, no argument. Full stop!

The things that have to be looked at is morale in the club and opportunity cost on keeping someone who isn't going to play. The former, well, who knows what the players left behind are thinking? They may agree that this has been one big **** take or they may agree with MS. The latter, well hopefully we can afford to take a stance and cut our nose off to spite our face. But £25m or whatever it is, is £25m.

Now from MS's point of view, I am not sure he has come out publicly and said why he wants to leave. If it is the Euro16 and playing European club football, then Arsenal would be the place to go. Spurs might well find themselves out of it, and I expect they will be finsihing either 6th or 7th this season. Then what? If it is to follow Pochettino then fair enough and I am sure that his wages will double, but not only are his other excuses bogus, but it is a little naive as well as hugely disrespectful having not worked with Koeman at all. Now if the club want to play hard ball, Morgan is not going to Euro 2016 as he won't get a game in the next 2 years. The power is with the contract that he signed and I do so hope that one day a club will stand up to the players and make them realise that a contract is a contract. There are two ways of looking at it....we paid £1.3m for him so no great loss, or we can get £25m for selling him.

I sincerely hope, now that the board or Ralphy has laid down his cards, that the club sticks to its guns, not just for our sake, but for the sake of 12 other football clubs in the PL.

The power is in the contract. If you are contracted to a club, and if one party doesn't agree with the other, the contract takes precedence. End of, no argument. Full stop!

The things that have to be looked at is morale in the club and opportunity cost on keeping someone who isn't going to play. The former, well, who knows what the players left behind are thinking? They may agree that this has been one big **** take or they may agree with MS. The latter, well hopefully we can afford to take a stance and cut our nose off to spite our face. But £25m or whatever it is, is £25m.

Now from MS's point of view, I am not sure he has come out publicly and said why he wants to leave. If it is the Euro16 and playing European club football, then Arsenal would be the place to go. Spurs might well find themselves out of it, and I expect they will be finsihing either 6th or 7th this season. Then what? If it is to follow Pochettino then fair enough and I am sure that his wages will double, but not only are his other excuses bogus, but it is a little naive as well as hugely disrespectful having not worked with Koeman at all. But hey, he will be on double the money with a manager he knows, so he'll be fine with that. Now if the club want to play hard ball, Morgan is not going to Euro 2016 as he won't get a game in the next 2 years. The power is with the contract that he signed and I do so hope that one day a club will stand up to the players and make them realise that a contract is a contract. There are two ways of looking at it....we paid £1.3m for him so no great loss, or we can get £25m for selling him.

Now from MS's point of view, I am not sure he has come out publicly and said why he wants to leave. If it is the Euro16 and playing European club football, then Arsenal would be the place to go. Spurs might well find themselves out of it, and I expect they will be finsihing either 6th or 7th this season. Then what? If it is to follow Pochettino then fair enough and I am sure that his wages will double, but not only are his other excuses bogus, but it is a little naive as well as hugely disrespectful having not worked with Koeman at all. Now if the club want to play hard ball, Morgan is not going to Euro 2016 as he won't get a game in the next 2 years. The power is with the contract that he signed and I do so hope that one day a club will stand up to the players and make them realise that a contract is a contract. There are two ways of looking at it....we paid £1.3m for him so no great loss, or we can get £25m for selling him.

I disagree. I think Spurs will start like a train and will be there or thereabouts depending when the inevitable fade caused by injuries and punishing style comes in.

I disagree. I think Spurs will start like a train and will be there or thereabouts depending when the inevitable fade caused by injuries and punishing style comes in.

Unfortunately i agree with you. Spurs will be the hot ticket for the media this early season, but as we know all too well Mopo's system flatters to deceive in many ways.

Interesting. TBH, if I was a betting man I'd put my money on him leaving. I can't imagine Levy would offer us silly money though.

I'd be interested to see what happens if Arsenal come in with a bigger bid than Spurs.

I still feel he'll end up in North London, probably last few hours of the transfer window, to who's willing to spunk the most to get him.

Whether he goes to the goons or spurs (hopefully the board tell poch to go fook himself) one thing's for certain, he's gonna find himself the hate figure for one half of that neck of the woods.

From the Spuds sight re: Poch

Remember his role will be head coach... My mate did his coaching badges with him before he got espanyol job and said his sessions blew everyone away they were so good and thoughtful etc, he apparently is so so tactically aware and all the players seem to love him and therefore buy into the way he likes to do things. In short that will do for me !

Interesting bit from JWP talking about the new Koeman training regime "....we feel a lot fresher going into the games which is more positive for us".

Koeman specifically stated he wants another striker.

Maybe a 'striker' as he said is one of front 3 in the 4-3-3 so could be a winger, wouldn't at all be surprised if we got another one in though as Mayuka, Sharp and Gallagher as second choice could have us in a relegation battle if Pelle gets injured. Come home Danny Ings you know you want to!

Also what has happened to that RB for U.S.A who was very impressive and rapid. Wouldn't mind getting him in I'll try and find out his name

Yedlin?

On trial at Liverpool with a view to a contract. No ****, they want everyone.

Yedlin?

On trial at Liverpool with a view to a contract. No ****, they want everyone.

Liverpool loaning a RB from Athletico Madrid it seems and getting that Monero fella, there business must be pretty much done now. Yay they won't be getting Clyne! :adore:

Edited by Saint IQ

Liverpool loaning a RB from Athletico Madrid is seems and getting that Monero fella, there business must be pretty much done now. Yay they won't be getting Clyne! :adore:

Don't tempt fate! - I posted similar about Chambers when Arsenal signed Debuchy!

£12mill on a 15yr old is baller as fuk. Assume we haven't actually been linked with him though?

Wh would we be, we have our own academy, don't think we pay for our entrants actually. Then it doesn't stop there, the parents are always after hand outs as well.

Look at Neymar, his father creamed off about 40 million from Barcelona at the end of the day and their poor old chairman is in the crap over it with the Spanish justice.

I'm bored. It's all gone a bit quiet, we likely to get anyone in today? Why have all the ITK snippets dried up?

Not releasing info anymore, Guan said the transfer dept shall now be the penetralia of the club.

A couple of days back, I told people to keep their eyes peeled for a late in the day Loan (RB).

I've been told (roughly 10 mins that are trying to complete a move for today, but it may have to wait until Monday. Only announcing on sat/sun if the press or twitter get wind of it.

Thats all i have to say for now, I might have to smiley later!

A couple of days back, I told people to keep their eyes peeled for a late in the day Loan (RB).

I've been told (roughly 10 mins that are trying to complete a move for today, but it may have to wait until Monday. Only announcing on sat/sun if the press or twitter get wind of it.

Permanent or loan Guan? Thanks.

From the Spuds sight re: Poch

Interesting bit from JWP talking about the new Koeman training regime "....we feel a lot fresher going into the games which is more positive for us".

Poch as a coach is outstanding, personally, feelings aside, koeman has a lot to do for me to consider him to be at the same level. The way poch set a team up to trigger the press so effectively was a wonderful thing to watch from someone who is currently trying to coach pressing into players.

I think, given time, he'll get Spurs into the CL again. And eventually end up at a top club

Whisper who it is so we can get it on twitter then.... ;)