Transfer Rumours Only

Jimmy_D

A couple of days back, I told people to keep their eyes peeled for a late in the day Loan (RB).

I've been told (roughly 10 mins that are trying to complete a move for today, but it may have to wait until Monday. Only announcing on sat/sun if the press or twitter get wind of it.

Thats all i have to say for now, I might have to smiley later!

So, someone incoming that hasn´t been mentioned at all in press or twitter you say?

Wh would we be, we have our own academy, don't think we pay for our entrants actually. Then it doesn't stop there, the parents are always after hand outs as well.

Look at Neymar, his father creamed off about 40 million from Barcelona at the end of the day and their poor old chairman is in the crap over it with the Spanish justice.

So that's a no I take it?

A couple of days back, I told people to keep their eyes peeled for a late in the day Loan (RB).

I've been told (roughly 10 mins that are trying to complete a move for today, but it may have to wait until Monday. Only announcing on sat/sun if the press or twitter get wind of it.

Cheers Mr. G

Poch as a coach is outstanding, personally, feelings aside, koeman has a lot to do for me to consider him to be at the same level. The way poch set a team up to trigger the press so effectively was a wonderful thing to watch from someone who is currently trying to coach pressing into players.

I think, given time, he'll get Spurs into the CL again. And eventually end up at a top club

the system has certainly done wonders at Marseille, Bielsa himself of course not one of his disciples. However it has kind of led to the depart of a 30 year old not very solid player who brought them something else. No room for players like Valbuena in Bielsa systems apparently, still he want a last big move anyway.

Why would we be, we have our own academy, don't think we pay for our entrants actually.
we do pay for some of our academy entrants. Lallana, Best, Blackstock and most recently Neal Osborn (£40k up front, potential to be £1.3m in total) were all bought in. Maybe not £12m, but how much was Lallana's sell on to Bompey in the end?

Guan is much more circumspect lately. He hasn't said so but i think his os has been upgraded to v2.1

Windows 2.1 was a vast step forward from 2.0, allowed use of 80286 and 80386 processors. Most of you won't remember it though, it was back in the late 80s.

Think it was the first you needed a hard disk for as well, you know a solid base instead of just floppys. W2.1 was the first version that I ever had at home.

Nice one Guan. what's gwarning?

Has he been linked in the papers at all or not?

Many Thanks

Saint IQ

Might be worth a punt if he's cheap. Bit of a show pony but I'm sure that can be drilled out of him. ;)

Crikey he looks good! Not sure the show pony needs to be drilled our necessarily, just needs maturity of decision making. That sort of player will lose the ball over elaborating now and then but will also have moments of inspiration! Sign him up ;)

Poch as a coach is outstanding, personally, feelings aside, koeman has a lot to do for me to consider him to be at the same level. The way poch set a team up to trigger the press so effectively was a wonderful thing to watch from someone who is currently trying to coach pressing into players.

I think, given time, he'll get Spurs into the CL again. And eventually end up at a top club

Think that might be the flaw in that plan......

Poch has had one stand out season, which faded notably. Koeman has a long pedigree of being right up there. Not comparing apples with apples for me.

Poch has had one stand out season, which faded notably. Koeman has a long pedigree of being right up there. Not comparing apples with apples for me.

in the Dutch league, we shall see what his systems and tactics bring in the cut and thrust of the PL. The two leagues aren't really comparable. Wish we'd had one game against tough opponents to date because we've just played junk so far. All might be rosy but if we find we're miles off the mark against Bayer then we have a real situation on our hands.

Unlikely but one real game out of 6 might have helped.

Kyle Naughton?

He was good but had too many flaws to be outstanding. Yes he seemed to get the players to buy into his methods and ideas very effectively and the tactics worked a lot of time, certainly usually in the first half. However he was too much of a slave to Bielsa's ideas and wouldnt / couldnt adapt when things werent working. He also bought poorly and failed to integrate signings well and most notably didnt pace the team, meaning we faded badly as the games wore on.

I'd love it if the signing were completed today, whoever it is.

Although at the moment, a centre back is clearly the priority. Starting the season with Fonte and Yoshida with Jos as back up does not inspire confidence.

Credit to Saint-Armstrong for re-tweeting this. Unsure if it's true but....

Simon Austin @sport_simon

Southampton have said Billy Sharp is available on a free...

Its a verified account of a former BBC journalist, so has a degree of credibility to what he says.

New striker lined up then...you'd have thought.

I'd say regardless of Sharp staying or going we'd be getting a new striker (or two). Sharp hasn't been part of our Premier League squads in the past so its not really opening up a spot.

Its a verified account of a former BBC journalist, so has a degree of credibility to what he says.

I'd say regardless of Sharp staying or going we'd be getting a new striker (or two). Sharp hasn't been part of our Premier League squads in the past so its not really opening up a spot.

absolutely, we're just his annual month's getaway at Marchwood and beyond.

He does look very tidy but it's worth bearing in mind that Norway's Tippeligaen isn't a particularly high standard...many of those players will be holding down regular jobs!!

Tbf they have produced a number of players that have gone on to be successful in the English system.

Tbf they have produced a number of players that have gone on to be successful in the English system.

Not least our very own Lundekvam and Ostenstad, and Tore Andre Flo who we nearly got at the same time as the other two.

True, but the league in general is of poor standard, hence why a) Norwegian teams rarely do anything in Europe, Rosenborg being the only exception and even they have never progressed beyond CL group stages, and b) most talented Norwegian footballers ply their trade outside of Norway......

When Cortese was here, he put too big a fee on the uneeded players heads. Think he was looking for 2-3m for Sharp.

did he do that or was it just speculation? I'd of thought we'd take whatever was offered seeing as the wages would haev been byond most championship sides.