Transfer Rumours Only

Jimmy_D

BIG signing tomorrow folks!

Manager's on twitter, buying players on Sunday, hashtag in our stadium seating. We are so modern!

But seriously, good news if true. Though at the risk of sounding greedy I was actually hoping for two or three this weekend.

Interesting - only joined the forum last month and a mere handful of posts; WUM or ITK?.....

Following RoKos comments "hopefully 3 in this weekend" its safe to assume / guess that we will sign one or two tomorrow.

I think we are all ITK on that one ;)

Manager's on twitter, buying players on Sunday, hashtag in our stadium seating. We are so modern!

But seriously, good news if true. Though at the risk of sounding greedy I was actually hoping for two or three this weekend.

That 2-3 comment from RK may have been to increase pressure on the board to get deals over the line ;-)

Following RoKos comments "hopefully 3 in this weekend" its safe to assume / guess that we will sign one or two tomorrow.

I think we are all ITK on that one ;)

We may not tomorrow. Probably more that things are bing worked on in the background.

Taider looks the most advanced and he isnt due here until Tuesday according to reports.

I just find it hard to believe that with our recruitment department, coupled with us "spending every last penny" of our sales that he is the best we can come up with?

(And I HATE people judging players before they've played!)

What's happened to our mantra of only signing players who're better than what we've already got?

And signing players like this, some mentals still think we will get more points as last season

Some think we might finish 8th again, although I'm not sure if that's the 8th which is top of the 8th-14th league or the one that's bottom of the 4th-8th league.

Is this really a player we're signing?

Or is he just the currency we're accepting in exchange for removing Osvaldo from our books?

If there's not much interest in Osvaldo, I wonder if anyone would be willing to spend any kind of money on him.

If it's a choice between letting Osvaldo go on loan/move for no fee or getting a player in exchange we may as well take a punt on a player.

Diego Forlan was a laughing stock in the UK but had a cracking career in Spain.

You're probably right but do you have to have a downer on everything? Go and have a w*nk FFS!

It's hard not to at saints at the mo. With the muppets running our club

But you are right, should wait till #septemberONE before I judge

Many a person thought that at this stage last season!

Not sure. We'd just signed Lovren and Wanyama, whilst on the verge of wrapping up a deal for Osvaldo. I think most thought anything other than a Top 10 would be utter failure.

His reputation is obviously not great, but if I read my google searches correctly didn't he have a decent contrbution for 6th place finishing Parma last season?

But surely we've got to be able to do better than this.

Edited by Sour Mash