Defectors Watch

adrian lord

Poch on his way to wembley

Good first season for him so far

Navigated the early stages of the Europa League and also well in the race for fourth. Doing well, but we knew he would. He is a good Manager and players respect and want to play for him.

Saints were interested in that Che Adams guy btw.

Take away those 88th minute winners and he'd be sacked by now. Anyway, hopefully Chelski will give them a jolly good rogering in the final (after an exhausting extra time), and they pick up a cartload of yellows and reds with it.

Bit you can't take away those goals

Poch on his way to wembley

Good first season for him so far

Fair play to Spurs. Score a few goal in the last few mins of games

Like we used to under him

Has it been? Are they any higher in the league than under villas Boas or Sherwood, both of those got sacked for being where they are in the league. Yes they've got to a cup final but we were told on here no one cares about this Mickey Mouse cup. He's done okay but hasn't exceed expectations by any means.

Has it been? Are they any higher in the league than under villas Boas or Sherwood, both of those got sacked for being where they are in the league. Yes they've got to a cup final but we were told on here no one cares about this Mickey Mouse cup. He's done okay but hasn't exceed expectations by any means.

But you say a cup final is amazing. So you must agree that this is a very good season so far. Forget what others say

Exactly. Couple of key players keep getting them out of jail, I've seen a fair few of their games this season and the Chelsea match was the only one they looked really good in (great result to be fair).

Exactly. Couple of key players keep getting them out of jail, I've seen a fair few of their games this season and the Chelsea match was the only one they looked really good in (great result to be fair).

A major cup final. Awesome stuff if that was happening at saints.

This season, I would say yes

Both getting top four would be a simply brilliant season. (More so for us, granted) and a cup final is excellent.

But if we'd finished 8th and got to a League Cup final we'd have been chuffed, no Spurs fan I know would have been happy with that.

But if we'd finished 8th and got to a League Cup final we'd have been chuffed, no Spurs fan I know would have been happy with that.

Ok.

I was talking about the season as it evolves.

They are well in the hunt for top 4. Look pretty strong in Europe and now have a cup final.

Maybe they will finish 8th and win nothing. Then I would agree with you.

But you say a cup final is amazing. So you must agree that this is a very good season so far. Forget what others say

Yes for a club like saints with only one major trophy in our history. The last two spurs managers got sacked for being 6th, yet you're saying he's doing a great job by being in exactly the same position. People say poch did a great job for us and You and I are amongst them for finishing 8th, yet if spurs finished 8th they'd be going nuts. That's the difference Brett.

This season, I would say yes

Both getting top four would be a simply brilliant season. (More so for us, granted) and a cup final is excellent.

Why are they? We were expected to be in a relegation fight and spurs were expected to challenge for the champions league. One is hugely exceeding expectations the other is just about where they have been for the last four or five years, a position which got their last two managers fired. Yet success for spurs and us should be judged as the same. Good one Brett :lol::lol::lol:

Why are they? We were expected to go down and spurs were expected to challenge for the champions league. One is hugely exceeding expectations the other is just about where they have been for the last four or five years, a position which got their last two managers fired. Yet success for spurs and us should be judged as the same. Good one Brett :lol::lol::lol:

Lolololol

Ok.

I was talking about the season as it evolves.

They are well in the hunt for top 4. Look pretty strong in Europe and now have a cup final.

Maybe they will finish 8th and win nothing. Then I would agree with you.

Why is getting to a League Cup final different to Spurs now then it would have been given their situation at the start of the season? You've lost me.